PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The next grief

Ros
13.05.2005, 06:15
That is why, when so all on a life is good, on soul or douche so herovo-? Well, there is no at me a girl (it or her much at whom is not present). But there is a business. Business moves (if it or him to do or make, and I do or make). And inside pipets - darkness.

solnco
20.05.2005, 05:40
I tja understand

To live it would not be desirable at all, slyshish around - happiness, love, fun... Also you understand, that there is no it or this nihrena...

I sometimes think, that we think out loneliness to ourselves, but it has appeared, what is it it is more, than the idea, is a burning and unlimited reality

Jenechka
24.05.2005, 23:28
Not parsja bratan darkness she on any at everyone is present.... Me here 2 weeks so a sinker .chto mum not gorjuj.

schas popustilo like...

It is more shortly necessary to disperse a wind this darkness. Event what that is necessary a pancake

Dim
28.05.2005, 15:36
Yes events - a breakage!!!! Here with Dutchs a track have written down - firm, pipets, in the Moscow reggae tuse, yes chyo there, in Rossi such still nobody has made!!!!! Tours it is planned - Greece, across Russia - half-Siberia, across Moscow, in studio that day, event, and in general... eh Events, with job not connected, tozh suffice. But.. And.

Silaenkov007
31.05.2005, 05:07
vovo, events a breakage, I under the open palate such grass have grown up, it or her not that that in Moscow, in Russia still did not smoke....

And, by the way, has started to leave depression

Julia
31.05.2005, 21:08
I grew up 2 years ago. But under a lamp. Grade Blue Barry - PIPETS CHYO SUCH!!!!

vetter
02.06.2005, 05:16
a u menja doma takoi paket lezit, 4to ogogo! na goda 3 tut potjanet. a vot ne nravitsa mne i vse.

a u menja toze net ljubvi. vot zdu. zato ostalnoe vse ok.

a mozet ne byvaet 4toby vse ok. pridet love - uidet uspeh v dele... ili 4to-to v etom rode.

Bino
03.06.2005, 18:47
Grown up under the sun in any comparison does not go with grown up in groubokse in the ground or on a hydra.

Lenor
05.06.2005, 21:41
I odnogrupnik in the form of course job has created power station on gidroponike, then worked in hydrostatic laboratory of the Moscow State University, and then for bugor has fallen down...

And so, gidroponika in 6-8 months degenerates and loses properties,

It is connected by that a basis gidroponiki - genetically modified lake vodrosli, and in process of body height they change structure or frame tetrogidrokanabinola

takchto all conversations about gidroponiku - delirium of uneducated children

That influences accumulation of substances necessary for us in a hemp - nitric bonds (Sodium nitritums) and acidity of ground at level Ph (8-9), well and ultrofiolet, certainly.

Dutch, and our colleagues, by the way, rather praise samples from Kazakhstan, vicinities of Baikonur. It is connected by that modern raketonositeli, nitric components having in structure of rocket fuel, influence properties proizrostajushchej in territory of flora adjoining to the cosmodrome. Such obrazm the branch of a space facilities or economy rather helps or assists us, cosmonauts of internal space))))

Alain And
07.06.2005, 05:28
I in the ground rastil And in the WINTER _!

07.06.2005, 09:49
Small jolochke in coldly winter)))))))

Contour
09.06.2005, 17:13
YOlochka ha!

xelga
10.06.2005, 23:04
Yes in groubokse when rastjat the tropical climate there is framed. Vduvy, vyduvy, lamps, a foil all obkleino, fertilizers, acidity of ground, water watered and td. Quality differs nothing if rastish in isolation ward in the ground or on a hydra. Simply on a hydra is faster. Also I know one. If itself you will grow up and you will make all never correctly at barygi in a life any more you will not buy or purchase.

Though itself I do not smoke, or it is rare very much.

-----------------------------------

Natallia
11.06.2005, 12:50
And good kefiric ferment at somebody is? All the same yogurt (especially house) is much more useful to health.

_
11.06.2005, 22:46
Yogurt should be drunk for the night och it is useful. And on harm of marihuana to argue bezpolezno

Lilu
12.06.2005, 02:38
By the way, the word "grief" in my lexicon has ironical painting

Volkova JUlja
12.06.2005, 02:44
The glory, yes, a question at issue ---but is not more harmful some alcohol, it is exact. I do not use (simply not mine), but ukurennye people do not irritate me, in difference from drunk fellow citizens (((. So I consider or count, that if at chela serious depression, and to him of it or her to not get out, natural antidepressants are possible or probable only to sleep at least ---and it already half-business or half-affairs.

eagle
12.06.2005, 03:08
Legs or Foots, legs or foots... The main thing a tail. Why people a grass smoke - me all peerly, chessno a word, I do not like all these philosophical conversations under influence of any narcotics... And here the grief about something greater and unreasonable alarms is daaaa. I even have come to conclusion, that we, pitertsy, we cultivate or incubate in ourselves such deep melancholy and we do not wish to leave her therefore as we feel more comfortably - everywhere small rivers, yellow-grey small houses, besides marsh evaporations... It is good to long, ferment on quays, dostoevskogo to recollect, the grandmother to regret, a kitten to stroke... Delirium, certainly. But at me too all is excellent or different, and here the unimaginable feeling of loneliness and discomfort in soul or douche is... It would be desirable all a hat with greater or big fields, a chaise lounge and sea of Azov)))

Malvina
12.06.2005, 03:34
DREAMS ABOUT WHAT THAT GREATER.......

THE IDIOT AND THE PLAYER WELCOMES DEEP MELANCHOLY, IN FACT WITHOUT IT or HER THERE IS NO FULL SENSATION OF HAPPINESS AND BEAUTY OF THE MOMENT.

P.S. GREETINGS FROM TODAY HAPPY KISHINEVA.

= =
12.06.2005, 03:49
Yes at you and without P.S. A voice recognized)))