PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Congratulation, probably...

Amali
22.03.2005, 15:55
I not very much like New year. At present he even became me a handicap because affairs much, personal and not so, they should be solved, but during this celebratory time it will not turn out.

But I am glad, that old year leaves. In 2004 the life has shown me the teeth. In the following at it or her already so it will not turn out.

To me now, gradually and cautiously, the lost calmness and confidence come back. It, in my opinion, the most important.

I wish to wish VSEM-VSEM ALL all:

Composure, internal harmony, forces and confidence of - the most important.

Diljara
03.05.2005, 20:44
Huligantnaja Lady,

And you of all same, and as happiness, health, pleasure and success!

Mark
13.05.2005, 04:17
prisoedenjajus TO CONGRATULATIONS. HAPPINESS EVERYTHING, MONEY, FAMILY WELL-BEING, LUCK, ALSO THAT ALL DREAMS WOULD COME TRUE IN NEW TO YEAR.

macflay
21.05.2005, 15:19
I too congratulate all with natupajushchem New year!!! In spite of the fact that I not often write, but any more I do not represent a life without you, dear or expensive forumchane. For many this year was serious and I wish you that next year has brought a lot of pleasure, smiles and sincere heat. Be happy!

Today during the lunchtime marked or celebrated at job, the clothes have got wet, phone has died. They together with me bathed in pool. There Is a tradition such at them in pool to throw. Still spoke on the eve, do not dress anything good, a hairdress do not do or make, and I have not given value or meaning;importance, for as poplatilasa on my indignations have still told or said, that type be pleased, that aboard the plane in Peter have not pushed (in durachki, johajdy)

Veta
04.06.2005, 12:55
And that, as Zhvanetsky has told or said, " at midnight... In a deaf or an indistinct gate... You has attacked... Huge... A bag with money! And you could not beat off from it or him!!!!!!!!!!

Cosiness in your houses! Tendernesses and tendernesses from liked!

Marice
07.06.2005, 19:13
New Year is powerful or potent (but cleanly psychological) border behind which it is possible to leave many troubles. Certainly, to leave them it is possible only in the event that they are internally worked. Everything, that around of us is HOW we represent it to ourselves. It is the fact proved still or even by Bacon!

I wish all dear or expensive to me forumchanam first of all good emotional state of health,

And the rest will be put or applied by itself.

Lju...!

Tribiti
09.06.2005, 20:07
Well here and new year.. Sadly people weigh pomjatyj and with such kind as-as if all of them have once again deceived.. And the grandfather of a frost actually is not present)

olgaval
10.06.2005, 22:45
Huligantnaja Lady in a unison with you about NG.)) thanks for wishes! Let your hopes will come true with perevypolneniem plans))))) In the best for you the party or side!

Lenka you has especially touched as that))

And you IT or THIS I wish

Thanks!

THANKS ALL I CONGRATULATE. Firm ground under legs or foots. A liked arm or hand in palms of happiness in soul)