PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Inoculation from gripa

Nazira
31.12.2004, 06:40
Here went yesterday on imunku the analysis to hand over, thought at the same time an inoculation I shall make, and the doctor speaks me that in no event. The pier can show to a miscellaneous of, in the first antibodies can not be developed or produced, in the second can give on the contrary terrible grip, and vtretih all can occur or happen as at the usual person. Here I sit and I am excruciated what to do or make, and the throat to hurt or be ill;be sick there was a horror as. I novichek in estom business, stremno so to say with vichem even to catch a cold or chill, let alone virus any sores. Here the throat was ill, and I already Aspirinum packs burst, yes in a throat all podrjat I splash, any medicines, only chtoto it does not pass or take place,))))))))))) I likely become already similar on foba)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) so to do or make an inoculation or not????? Who did or made???

Negative
10.01.2005, 00:34
Ljubash, here at other peer an inoculation to do or make it is possible only in a healthy status, it is not dependent on presence +

And if the throat hurts, the temperature skips, with an inoculation it is necessary pogodit on any

And to the doctor to listen - whether panacea an inoculation? It to you a virus weakened or easied will roll, and he can lead itself(himself) somehow

Lemons-cranberries-honey-onions-garlics-vitamins - our best friends

prestige
06.04.2005, 22:07
Looking that for an inoculation. Here recently this question was just discussed. It is possible to look or see at the instruction to an inoculation. There it is precisely told or said separately about that it should be possible or not its or her HIV +. Well and certainly it is necessary only in a healthy status it or her to do or make.

Scornake
10.05.2005, 09:52
Well it is clear that in healthy, is simple gripom to hurt or be ill;be sick to put it mildly not hochetsja, the truth other doctor speaks that it is possible to do or make, I vobshche zaputalas.vse speak a miscellaneous.

Provizor
20.05.2005, 22:03
Most likely that is possible, but all over again it is necessary to look or see a paper to her.

Sashka
24.05.2005, 01:18
Ljubashka,

I recently did or made an inoculation to myself, to instructions have been written - it is recommended for a HIV infected, but it is necessary for them to make a revaccination in 4 weeks.

Terena
08.06.2005, 02:12
Prisoedinayus k Nekto. Nado delat 2 privivki. Eto besopasno, a vot esli zaboleesh gripom togda ploho.

ess_sergey
10.06.2005, 15:51
Inoculation do or make for prophylaxis. Raspingly speaking, she starts to operate or work after a while after vkatyvanija. To you, I so understand, already late. Are treated, and then already put inoculations from different there viruses. With which you yet had not been ill.