PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About purpose or appointment of therapy

Kelena
18.02.2005, 21:45
And at what value or meanings;importance of a virus load appoint or nominate therapy?

Lily-O
24.02.2005, 01:11
It is recommended to begin reception of therapy before the immune status will fall up to 200 cells. At people with higher immune status the decision on purpose or appointment of therapy can depend on a level of a virus load, rate of depression of the immune status, probability of strict observance of a regimen of therapy, presence of signs and from desire of patients. My doctor for example considers or counts that 100 000 is a critical parameter, for a virus load. At quantity or amount cd4 it is less 200, anybody even will not wait a load, at once will start to treat.

Elena
15.03.2005, 19:02
Chesspiece in that that have made only a load, and imunnyj the status will do or make just now (4 months a difference). It is attributed to monikam. And a load now 5000

smallhorse
17.04.2005, 02:25
Delov the volume, that at doctors is not present a common opinion under what conditions to appoint or nominate VAART. There are references, but, first, they for doctors, and secondly, these are REFERENCES and the doctor on the discretion can recede from them.

Therapy in general recommend at performance of one of following conditions:

1. Falling of the immune status (IS) below 300-350 ?/ml.

2. Sharp falling IS.

3. Rising of a virus load (VN) above 50-60 thousand At VN above 100 thousand therapy is recommended at any IS.

4. Sharp rise VN.

5. Occurrence of opportunists.

But in any case the doctor accepts the decision on the beginning of therapy proceeding from the knowledge of medicine and personal experience.

Pupst
30.04.2005, 03:08
Load at you small. The status I think at such most likely too ok. At me last immune status was 199, this very day have made repetition, and in a week on therapy, and a load I have handed over two months as, refer to absence of reactants. I too in monikah. From doctors is better to go to Zverevoj, the most adequate person, to other two young me trust have not inspired.

panterina
08.05.2005, 01:04
Well the pancake, is clever jamolodaja years to her 27, the intricate surname and the more so a patronymic Like anything and to replace the doctor is possible?

Budanoff
26.05.2005, 20:06
With an intricate surname there only Krangauz.

And to change it is necessary nobody, reception now goes by way of turn alive, in two cabinets or studies... 1 and 3, in 1 accepts Zvereva, it is simple when your turn will approach or suit speak that is necessary for you to this doctor. And in general anything particularly bad about the others I can not tell or say, simply young, carry sometimes nepojmi that, people frighten, and to was or former concern prejudicedly.

To me has carried, all more menie ok.

There before a window of registry the paper hangs, for reliability I shall not respond, the schedule of reception.

And to learn or find out who accepts it is possible on .681--38-10

YanaBys
31.05.2005, 19:00
Yes she))

Yesterday has handed over the status, a current a pancake caught a cold handed over, I think that the analysis will appear greased

07.06.2005, 09:02
I too in Monikah and all doctors there like me, go on many concessions, a virus load one of the first has handed over. Naplela that that the participant of movement antivich, bla bla bla)))

And if it is grounded about a -infection it is possible pleasantly poljaljakat with vrachem)))

Therapy to me have appointed or nominated recently, virus was 80 000, the status 200, then 340 last. Two times has received therapy, but yet I do not drink, I postpone for a stock, just in case. It is better to suffer now, than then to interrupt. And that has gone to a drugstore behind therapy, and Zerita that and is not present. Here now poluchju third under the bill therapy also I shall begin. Even has planned date, on October, 31st. Otpishu as with pobochkami).

That would be quite good to agree and go with whom in Moniki to one day and that who that borrowed or occupied turn, and that painfully soars to sit on these perverted stools for 5 hours))) the truth in last two times has carried by, by 16.00 came also all gud, through 20 mines in a cabinet or study already)))

All tmok)))

saken
07.06.2005, 18:55
And in what drugstore you receive? In the same place? Or on a residence? As it vooobshche occurs or happens. To me here have advised nakatat the letter if will detain again analyses and if therapies will not be. And iknut to fund supervising them, that on a cap nadavali therefore ka kdeneg allocate enough

WILD CAT
09.06.2005, 12:48
Disa, with therapy of problems is not present, and about analyses has not understood. There were problems with therapy, yes have ended.

Tably I receive in a drugstore in territory Monikov. Here just now the scheme or plan of reception have complicated. It is necessary all over again in Monikah to take a paper on preparations, to go in regional infektsionistu, to take from it or him the prescription and again in Moniki in apetku for reception of medicines. Prikolno have thought up. And so every month, except for force-majeur circumstances when go on concessions.

Georgia
09.06.2005, 13:23
Part give whenever possible in the center then in a paper simply grade. I personally kriksivan there received last time, and here for kombivirom to be shaken it was necessary, there back.

The scheme or plan by the way in general lethal, relay race every month obespechenna. At us in a place these prescriptions vypisyvat the manager since infektsionist last in a panic, after half a year mytarstv in a Krasnogorsk was washed off, dek she with such face it does or makes all, it or her even it became a pity to me a little. Has told how much at it or her such for a month as she bednjazhka is tired to roll these prescriptions, razgovorilis... There was I from it or her widely smiling.

Mamochka
09.06.2005, 15:23
Well at us in the state all n ablago the person)

Ksatti yesterday has made to itself privivkuot gripa, pricked infljuvakom