PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sexual infection

sloid
25.03.2005, 09:30
I heard that believing (orthodox) doctors from the -educational center "Life" Moscow approve or confirm

That the VIRUS of HIV peredayotsja THROUGH the CONDOM EVEN IF HE

HAS not torn AFTER the SEXUAL CERTIFICATE or ACT (motivating it is that that the virus is so small that passes or takes place freely through molecules lateksnoj rubbers). Whether So it actually or all is not present.

ITE
05.04.2005, 00:02
And here again it is time to hammer in heads of some people sawdust. The virus is not a molecule, and he does not get anywhere. Latex keeps a liquid in which the HIV so protects and from a HIV contains. The unique situation when the condom "brings" is a break or slipping of a condom.

natalyviardo
18.04.2005, 17:23
And here again it is time to hammer in heads of some people sawdust. The virus is not a molecule, and he does not get anywhere. Latex keeps a liquid in which the HIV so protects and from a HIV contains. The unique situation when the condom "brings" is a break or slipping of a condom.

polnost I support or maintain

vika ___
24.04.2005, 22:06
Architect from where to you it is the nobility you the doctor or the virologist? And then if a virus in a liquid that he outside of it or her

There is some time alive

bazilevi4
30.04.2005, 02:00
Loh it is destiny))))))))))))))))))

Julianna
04.05.2005, 08:06
Then why it is considered that the condom does not guarantee full protection against infection? Is available in view of only that that he can tear or fly? And in other cases he justifies itself(himself) on 100 %, correctly?

imported_
22.05.2005, 18:06
As do not twist, and the virus can get through sweat at sex. The member is not completely covered by rubber, and the person as in any way sweats, and at the woman plentifully vydeljaetsja a liquid. poluchaetsja an exchange then-liquids.

And if - and + will be long time so to like each other vseravno both become +. =/

GalaR
28.05.2005, 06:28
IaBJIuK, it is possible to ask to write you in readable Russian?

Upd: IaBJIuK)))))))

Lydmila26
02.06.2005, 10:28
Some remarks on a subject: 1) As write manufacturers, on presence of pores modern condoms are tested by electrolyte. If it so, the sizes of a molecule of electrolyte obviously there is less than virus with an environment (http: // www.feministcampus.org/fmla/printable-materials/CondomBrochure.pdf*search ='condom, %20HIV, %20hole ') 2) there Are some clinical researches spent on diskondartnyh +/-pairs or steams. In one of them the annual percent or interest infected was 0, in the second 2 (two - the fact remains the fact). Without use of barrier condoms the risk was on the order above (10 and 12 percent or interests). 3) cleanly logically: why in the USA surgeons polzujutsja lateksnymi gloves when testing for a HIV there is not a condition for performance of surgery? In such situation each potential patient is considered or examined;surveyed as infected, I do not believe what not vezdusushchnaja FDA, trade unions not zadovalas this question and did not check a glove.

I with you agree, that the condom does not give hundred percent guarantee. At the same time it is not connected with pores, and is consequence or investigation of that that has listed m +. Professional parachuters, by analogy to not revealed parachute, would name it ' refusal '. And more in my opinion, churches are necessary for understanding, that there is no necessity to expose doubtful or discussed facts for dogmas when it does not prove to be true it painfully strikes on its or her authority and more is worse who exposes those them has accepted dogmatic idiots. By the way a word " pravoslanaja medicine " vyzyvet bewilderment also there are fears, what is it unsuccessful altenativa evidence-based medicine (demonstrative, that is constructed on randomizirovannyh, population researches). I on place RPTS would borrow or occupy in something to more concrete: Would give the area for carrying out of assemblies of anonymous topers or narcomaniacs as Catholics or iudei for a long time do or make, would try to introduce programs of the big independence of teenagers from that that inevitably in podrastkovoj to medium and are called ' peer pressure '. But here there is one nansy: the same anonymous narcomaniacs are not the religious-focused organization, and whether modern teenagers will transfer or carry active pressure of priests upon their life? The conclusion is simple, the direct intervention of church in these processes should be as more as possible for the staff, as well as any present or true charity should be anonymous

P.S. I Have gone to do or make the grant

Max Dieand
07.06.2005, 07:32
I frighten nobody, but I shall risk to assume, that the virus passes or takes place through everything, as a radiowave..........

apakov
08.06.2005, 23:53
Architect you the big good fellow, really, here is not enough people which can give truthful infu about a HIV. My huge resrekt to you

Milena
09.06.2005, 10:40
People you strange any the word of honour. Certainly to a hedgehog it is clear that 100 % of a guarantee do not happen. Here for example you have kissed the girl? Only it is not necessary to me to speak that did not kiss. You are assured or confident that at it or her mucous in a mouth on 100 % is whole and : you a labium have not bitten? That to sense condoms to discuss. It is not whole: all.. If the girl (+) at you of 50 % i.e. or you (+) or is not present the whole. The condom has slipped. Ridiculously to read. It as a steel tape measure. Even if you have no attitude or relation neither to narcomaniacs, nor to (+) am you that at each girl the information or inquiry will demand? Everyone in group of risk. While it angrily is not won.. It is necessary to struggle. Let not for the sake of itself: for the sake of others. If who will ask me about real methods of protection: that most likely they are not present. Or live in a suit himzashchity and drink the distilled water. On longly you will suffice?

I support or maintain Kibera! Too wanted about it napesat... What nah.. Percent or interests!

Percent or Interests would be if some lives and variants and so - 50 on 50, or "yes" or "is not present"!

09.06.2005, 12:17
Architect you the big good fellow, really, here is not enough people which can give truthful infu about a HIV. My huge resrekt to you

Liss thanks) Though notice pluss in general good fellows))

proba
09.06.2005, 13:19
People you strange any the word of honour. Certainly to a hedgehog it is clear that 100 % of a guarantee do not happen. Here for example you have kissed the girl? Only it is not necessary to me to speak that did not kiss. You are assured or confident that at it or her mucous in a mouth on 100 % is whole and : you a labium have not bitten? That to sense condoms to discuss. It is not whole: all.. If the girl (+) at you of 50 % i.e. or you (+) or is not present the whole. The condom has slipped. Ridiculously to read. It as a steel tape measure. Even if you have no attitude or relation neither to narcomaniacs, nor to (+) am you that at each girl the information or inquiry will demand? Everyone in group of risk. While it angrily is not won.. It is necessary to struggle. Let not for the sake of itself: for the sake of others. If who will ask me about real methods of protection: that most likely they are not present. Or live in a suit himzashchity and drink the distilled water. On longly you will suffice?