PDA

Просмотр полной версии : forum

Alia
08.03.2005, 00:29
We had been received the official answer from administration of a site of the Moscow city center of prophylaxis and struggle against AIDS of Department of public health services of city of Moscow.

The subject ****** is recognized interesting and worthy.

The only thing, on what have complained, that have not the right to shine or cover the given subject (to put the link), since it not the project of the government of Moscow. Same have tried to explain and incorrect behaviour of a moderator of this forum.

Now, I think, it is necessary to address in the government of Moscow or personally to Luzhkov, probably and will support or maintain!

I express glubokaju gratitude of administration of site Nedug. Ru for precise answers!

With uazheniem,

Andrey.

dori
12.03.2005, 11:14
We had been received the official answer from administration of a site of the Moscow city center of prophylaxis and struggle against AIDS of Department of public health services of city of Moscow.

The subject ********* is recognized interesting and worthy.

The only thing, on what have complained, that have not the right to shine or cover the given subject (to put the link), since it not the project of the government of Moscow. Same have tried to explain and incorrect behaviour of a moderator of this forum.

Now, I think, it is necessary to address in the government of Moscow or personally to Luzhkov, probably and will support or maintain!

I express glubokaju gratitude of administration of site Nedug. Ru for precise answers!

With uazheniem,

Andrey.

And why to you would not will address

To the president of the country Vovik Putin!!!!!!

CHeglak
14.03.2005, 03:40
In a madhouse with insane persons doctors tozh tenderly speak

_
02.04.2005, 06:33
Well Fajt again here all

obfajtil!!!!!

Annjutka
05.04.2005, 07:44

The savior of fatherland!!! THANKS FOR CARE!

" And you will cure " (a phrase from what that of old kind cinema.

Aleksey
20.04.2005, 16:54

The savior of fatherland!!! THANKS FOR CARE!

" And you will cure " (a phrase from what that of old kind cinema.

Who would undertake Fajta

To cure!!!! He has got

Already!!!!!

T
22.04.2005, 02:16
So about itself darling and a market!)) I LEAVE!!!

Anhel
06.05.2005, 01:51
So about itself darling and a market!)) I LEAVE!!!

Please greater or big

klizmu make to him!!!!!

s8eta
09.05.2005, 07:49
He klizme only will be glad

olv
13.05.2005, 10:35
Rozhdesha I to you of the client

Has found napoiti its or his overseas

Tea that he nafig has grown thin!!!!

Fajt prepare for procedure

Acceptances klizmy and tea!!!!!

16.05.2005, 05:36
Yes that that Fajt has become silent can

To Vladimir Vladimirovichu

Calls wishes to complain

That here everyone offend it or him!!!!

visma
22.05.2005, 18:12
Recently the virus of AIDS began to mutate so quickly, that there is a real danger of that he can soon start to be passed from the person to the person, as a usual virus of a flu and then crash of mankind to not avoid any more!

Sobstveno here I have read through it

On site Fajta!!!!

RAZVODNJAK where proofs!!!!

In all this stock that that not that!!!!

Mutno all and is not clear not to that!!!

FonG
26.05.2005, 01:59
Yes there is no here muddy anything. I shall be responsible for each word- the terminated rubbish, is free or not free trying to lead into error many trustful people. (involuntarily-it if he as the ram on whose that to vodka goes, that does not give him justifications) very much it would be desirable for this animal to not observe any more here.

uheep
27.05.2005, 17:29
Yes there is no here muddy anything. I shall be responsible for each word- the terminated rubbish, is free or not free trying to lead into error many trustful people. (involuntarily-it if he as the ram on whose that to vodka goes, that does not give him justifications) very much it would be desirable for this animal to not observe any more here.

It is necessary to punish preljudno it or this

Fajta and this not clear

The stock and that he has got all!!!!

I think there will be clever people

Which will easy deduce or remove it or him

On pure or clean water well and I to pair or steam

Tricky questions to him

Has set!!!!!! I can not it is long naho

ditsja communication or connection breaks!!

Aline
01.06.2005, 12:41
In vain on fajta have thrown

He simply advances the project which really exists and works (pravdo neznaju how much or as far as he is effective)

On all spidushnyh sites was novst about this project.

Esteem better their site. There is Enough ljubpytno.

tasja
02.06.2005, 19:13
2 Visitor, I though already and not the habitue of the given forum but if there are private or individual claims, is ready to be responsible modera. If is normal predjavy, and you wish to be knocked, write drebezgi@yahoo.com, alyoku I do not give, already were pretsendenty, gave, idiots as you called, but here only ssali to leave on conversation, write the kid More shortly!

Snowmaid
04.06.2005, 16:19
You have not understood the Horse-radish with whom here

Was going to will be knocked!!!!!

100tinka
06.06.2005, 03:08
2 Visitor, I though already and not the habitue of the given forum but if there are private or individual claims, is ready to be responsible modera. If is normal predjavy, and you wish to be knocked, write drebezgi@yahoo.com, alyoku I do not give, already were pretsendenty, gave, idiots as you called, but here only ssali to leave on conversation, write the kid More shortly!

Has sorry understood it not to me!!!!!

sabina
08.06.2005, 21:46
Write... sja and vozdastsja to you on your merits...

Viola
08.06.2005, 22:07
All Fajt the asshole in

shtanishki on did or made!!!!!

And nehochet on mine vprosy

To respond!!!!! Has hidden

Where that!!!!!

Nort
08.06.2005, 22:20
It is very difficult to be the speculator if there are no brains, and at it or him they are not present. It is very blunt piarit he the invention bespontovuju. I heard about links on spid resources itd, in it or this is achieved not and difficultly-if constantly load administrators of the project-they can and szhaljutsja above durachkom. But if who still had link to this -come! It will be convinced, what is it full lazha everyone can more or less the sane person.

Radik
08.06.2005, 22:21
Good I Fajtu shall leave questions

Start up thinks likely group

potderzhki will result or bring!!!!!!

1 Explain all chain of a way on parts

Since collecting our resources

Computers and finishing last way

Not posredstveno search of a medicine?????

2 the program for what she serves???

3 YOU have benefit????

4 you will receive our resources

Money WHO to you them will pay?????

5 you the Speculator????? Only it is fair!!!!!

Can respond to 5 question simply

Positively then will disappear all the others

Questions!!!! Consider each

The answer each word and that I shall get to the bottom

Mum not gorjuj!!!!!!