PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question

Natalia Y.
29.11.2004, 20:32
Tell or Say at whom + at all a diarrhea and muscles hurt,

Joints lomit and vision falls?

_
10.03.2005, 07:26
And still I early wake up, lay down in 12 nights, and in 4 mornings already I wake up, here so

Ganglion
24.04.2005, 15:55
DIKY, I here the person new, but with positive experience, tell or say to me please you + or at you a phobia? If a phobia I shall tell or say to you the following, at me +, weight did not lose, vision did not fall, joints hurt before change of weather, muscles hurt after trainings, diarrhea appears when I shall eat something not that, I go to bed when I shall want I wake up when it is necessary, I catch a cold seldom when itself is guilty, is shorter any attributes specifying my illness or disease at me is not present. NEITHER before reception of analyses nor after. To YOU it is clear? And you sleep a little because in your sick consciousness there was an idea that inside of you there is a virus. Even if he also is not be NJUNEJ. All in your arms or hand, the life proceeds, and how much or as far as she will be length depends only on you. I in general up to +, in such sites and not zahozhivala. You know I shall tell or say more, the God will always give you that you very much want! Do not wish and do not search what is not present! SUCCESS, also do not go here with nonsenses if you-, use condoms and soap sajfgard. ha-Oa-Oa

redsys
27.05.2005, 12:04
Aha

Feces

polinka
08.06.2005, 20:21
I have understood courage all is just necessary to have and to descend or go to hand over the analysis!!