PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tomorrow all...

Alexander
30.11.2004, 08:53
Everything, tomorrow I go to receive analyses, yes...

More shortly, it is assured or confident that +... Tomorrow all signs podverdjatsja depresnjak terrible would go today but how to go to Friday on job I do not know, though I shall get drunk a pancake, especially three months drops in a mouth...

Andi

Mupazh
28.12.2004, 05:28
In a any way unsubscribe, success to you...

Toma
02.01.2005, 04:59
I join a wish!

She I think to all of us it is necessary (Success)

Evgen

Elina
03.01.2005, 20:42
uda4i!

T.Pilipenko
21.01.2005, 20:36
Give not dref in any case it not the extremity or end.... Success!!!!

DmitVT
28.01.2005, 16:06
Do not experience, irrespective of result, all will be good! I too yesterday have received +, niche, the life proceeds! About vodka - drink, helps or assists, but only for the period of results, it is impossible - worse further!

SUCCESS!!! Wrote:

> Everything, tomorrow I go to receive analyses, yes...

> More shortly, it is assured or confident that +... Tomorrow all signs podverdjatsja

> depresnjak terrible would go today but how to go to Friday on

> Job I do not know, though I shall get drunk a pancake, especially three months drops

> In a mouth...

>

>

> Andi

Rony
29.01.2005, 19:48
Do not experience, irrespective of result, all will be good! I too yesterday have received +, niche, the life proceeds! About vodka - drink, helps or assists, but only for the period of results, it is impossible - worse further!

SUCCESS!!!

Dobby
21.02.2005, 08:21
It is impossible then and the more so longly to not drink (

Udachki) All will be type top

I SO.... DAMAJU

effi
13.03.2005, 23:23
I here on the contrary for this time pristrastilsja to alcohol. Especially on days off. I suppress or stop melancholy.

And a toper I shall become ((((((((((

rcob
28.03.2005, 14:01
The same chicken-feed, shcha only has ceased, antibiotics I accept, and so all the day long or pivko or temples or whisky with koloj sipped.

Nikolja
15.04.2005, 08:06
a ja voobshe ot spirtnogo otoshol... imenno iz za pjanoj duri ja popalsja...

Veronika_G.
25.04.2005, 20:35
The dope I with you agrees this of snakes bli not dochego good does not lead up (At me the sister vashche in a shock there was as it I such cautious on 200 times weighing and stakim experience in occasion of prostitutuk in such it has appeared to a derma (

Reginchik
07.05.2005, 04:57
I have somehow reflected. The overwhelming majority of problems and sorrows in my life - from alcohol was. Both quarrels, and failure or accident, and now here...

But it earlier on feats pulled me on this business. Now I silent the drunkard. I drink and wait for analyses)))

USR
13.05.2005, 23:35
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

dubensky
22.05.2005, 00:08
Same hernja - all on excite, our trouble, that during will stop we can not. A pancake, stress such three months!!! Never considered or counted itself as the drunk, well there with boys beer on days off and here such term! By the way - kajf. On pridurkov drunk to look. Moods are not present, zmvtra pisets... Hundred poods.

Andi

dzhudi
24.05.2005, 06:25
What " hundred poods "? The positive analysis?

Nafig. Do not inspire itself.

Igorek
29.05.2005, 15:59
Pancake andi rasslabsja and so toshno still you noesh (

Dan
31.05.2005, 13:18
I in general ofigel. It was read up today brothers. Well here, it appears at the sexual certificate or act risk ofigitelnyj. And all encouraging percent or interests - a poppycock.

About, mlja. To a question on "advantage or benefit" of the Internet for such, as I.

Have come.

Solovey
04.06.2005, 10:02
Well and what???????

MU!
06.06.2005, 14:49
I do not know about risk, at me practically all signs. More shortly, pisets. Yes not noju I, already otnylsja... How to realize???

Andi

bad
06.06.2005, 23:32
Alex,

Yes I about our colleagues on a forum.

The dope writes, that up to 30 %.

Yes you and read it.

I understand, that all this private or individual opinions, but, the pancake, all the same then breaks through, when such read...

-t
08.06.2005, 02:33
I here with one old Georgian (65 but for them it not age) ezhal in a train so have turned out, that in oin business a class have got. He so rastroilsja gov.prosil that the person podsodili and here me) .tak here he to me about the podvigazh told it that that)))))

Also speaks for all life and not to time did not hurt or be ill;be sick, and friends on contact almost all had been ill, the main thing speaks as to it or this to approach or suit)))

Here Aotja with ajds.ru and has told or said, that vich illness or disease of racers

08.06.2005, 05:20
What racers?

And you know, I and among friends have such examples. One guy protects itself, protects. And once it was not kept, has overslept without prezika. But! From the old friend. The decent girl. Very much wanted it or her for a long time. And as the case was presented, prezika was not, well and has sinned. And please: chlamydias, herpes. The wife has infected. Were treated, swore, etc.

And another which year to the right and on the left without rubber. And though that. I, speak, on this business lucky......

Catherina
08.06.2005, 11:46
Bullet a silly woman (

lizanichz
08.06.2005, 15:03
mdja......