PDA

Просмотр полной версии : :-)

Farukh
08.06.2005, 07:31
Once in the morning in clinic of one Russian city the pair with the strange diagnosis has acted or arrived: the woman - a combustion of a back of the second degree and a brain concussion, the man - deep damages of a sexual member.

Spouses have responded to a question of the doctor as it happens, only after at them the hysterics expressed in homeric explosions of a laughter mixed up with streams of abuse, directed against each other has ended.

After restful it is heard and it has been written down about the following:

The husband:

Having woken up in the morning, I have wanted to give the spouse a gift - to prepare for its or her liked delicacy - pancakes with strawberry jam. Having decided to not spend time for clothing, I have approached or suited to a plate, have dissolved a dough, have warmed up a frying pan and have begun to bake......

The wife:

Having woken up in the morning, I have not found out the husband series, however have felt the appetizing smell reaching from kitchen or cuisine. Having thrown easy or light;mild halatik, I have left to look or see, that there is created. On kitchen or cuisine there was my absolutely naked or exposed husband and prepared for my liked delicacy: pancakes. The attack of tenderness to my only thing has seized or has taken possession me, I, having thrown off halatik as the slave, has rushed to its or his legs or foots and began to caress a sexual member. He so liked it...

The husband:

Having felt a gentle touch of quivering labiums my precious, I all over again have relaxed to give acutenesses, have decided to show the maximum or supreme class. As the real cook, I has thrown a pancake upwards, hoping it or him to catch.......

The wife:

I of caress became all more more refined, labiums smoothly moved around of a head, and arms or hand gently embraced breeches... Suddenly fire has burnt to me a back, for a second it seemed to me, that on me have poured out a tub of hot pitch. From a pain I am loud zavopila and have closed jaws around of a penis of the husband. As it was found out later, it was the pancake which has been not caught by my husband......

The husband:

I did not feel such pain never in a life, and God forbid to you to test such: the cramp has simply paralysed or paralyzed simply my organism. Not having restrained, I am cleanly reflex from all force have lowered or omitted a frying pan on a head of the the spouse.....

She has regained consciousness only in hospital, owing to the husband who, despite of serious wound, had enough courage to type or collect 03.

It is necessary to add only - be vigilant and remember: any initiative is punishable!