PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About tongues, lymphonoduses, and GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT

Alja
08.06.2005, 05:05
People!

Happy New Year! All I wish only health, greater I think to you now it is not necessary!))

As fob with 3 monthly experience I want will share ideas. After not protected sex with the prostitute was nervous already tears flew. In tongue has found out a desquamative glossitis - a show if before such was not - because of nerves very depressing. On results of the first PTSR in 17 days went - already shaked. "Minus". Fu I think... But the phobia proceeded. Just as a glossitis. Has handed over PTSR and IFA in 41 day. "Minus". All the same foblju but it is less. 81 Day Ifa - "minus", hepatitises - "minus". Now like "has still released or has still let off". From all signs marked or celebrated a current tongue (though the therapist and the stomatologist to me have told or said what is it all from nerves and GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT). Now like and the truth the belief has come that from an intestine since he at night very much often hummed. And still likely from that that I being afraid of diarrhea of saws Hilak forte am constant. Now I do not drink it or him, have drunk once Imodium and I use more vitamins.

Nerves like in rest. And tongue "has gone" on uluchshennie. Became rozovee (was albesent). A glossitis I hope soon will pass or take place. I shall hand over still the analysis in a month and I hope to calm down finally.

In occasion of lymphonoduses I wish to tell or say that it is not necessary to feel often them and that they (or can what joints series) start to hurt or be ill;be sick on the sly. As soon as them in rest you leave - all comes to norm or rate. People! Do not excruciate the lymphonoduses. Expectation is serious but the more pavor the more the organism is ill or sick.

From furs and other rubbish to that very much it is necessary can esteem anotatsiju on "imudon".

All of successes and good analyses!