PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Parable (the author is unknown)

Alya
21.01.2005, 19:34
I have asked the God to take away my arrogance,

And the God has told or said to me: ' Is not present '.

He has told or said, that arrogance do not take away. It or her refuse.

I have asked the God to cure my confined to lay the daughter,

He has told or said, that its or her soul is eternal, and the body all the same will die.

I have asked the God to grant to me patience,

He has told or said, that patience - result of tests. It or him do not give, and deserve. I have asked the God to present me happiness,

And the God has told or said: ' Is not present '.

He has told or said, that gives blessing, and whether I thus shall be happy, depends on me.

I have asked the God to save me from a pain,

He has told or said, that sufferings postpone the person from wordly cares and approach to It or him;them.

I have asked the God of spiritual body height,

He has told or said, that the spirit should grow or grow up itself, and He will cut or undercut only me to force to fructify. I have asked the God to help or assist to me to like others the same as He likes me,

And the God has told or said: ' At last you have understood, about what it is necessary to ask '...

I have asked forces, and the God has sent me tests to temper me.

I have asked wisdom, and the God has sent me problems over which it is necessary to puzzle.

I have asked courage, and the God has sent me dangers.

I have asked love, and the God has sent me requiring in my help.

I have asked the blessings, and the God has given me an opportunity. I have not received anything that asked.

I have received everything, that it was necessary for me.

The god has heeded my prays.

kryl
13.02.2005, 20:53
Tatyana,

Thanks!

succuba
18.02.2005, 00:51
Tatyana,

Very wisely and beautifully. Thanks.

Lyuba
14.03.2005, 05:39
To tell the truth, perhaps one of enough weighty reasons on which I in any way do not manage "to jump off" from this forum, is that every morning I look to learn or find out simply here that Tatyana will tell or say and hang after that on all the day...:-)

kirill 85
30.03.2005, 01:26
Tanjushka)

And you as perceive what has laid out here?) All this is wise, only your intolerable, primitive believing materialistke-- Jane again something is not clear)

" He has told or said, that sufferings postpone the person from wordly cares and approach to It or him;them. "

Here it, pliz, explain to me. And that me to christen have solved, speak, at us on employment or occupations before it or this it is necessary to go) I Think, Fathers from me from mind or wit will descend or go)

And more to me one moment is not clear. Why people at It or him ask all time something? He has given them a life, and it ALREADY means, that he has given all of them. It is important to manage only correctly to dispose of this life) And for this purpose he has given ability to think and do or make)

On the Smolensk cemetery in Peter us have brought to a chapel (whether over Marfy that, I have forgotten already, here in fact our tourist system))), me during that moment interested other sight - a toilet)))) more. Have told a legend about this sacred woman and have told or said, that it is necessary to touch an arm or a hand a wall and to ask It or Her, and She will hear and will help or assist. I non-christian and guilty, and arms or hand dirty), therefore walls lapat did not become) And here others approached or suited, stuck to these walls, moved with labiums - asked...) And my fool too (it is interesting, what?))) the whole days upwards an ass on bed rolls, and something asks from the Lord)))) And I (you want believe, you want is not present) too have asked (not being seized for walls))). I have told or said " Let to everyone will be rendered on merits, it is fair ". But I did not ask concrete something, especially for myself)

I consider or count, that He so has given me EVERYTHING, and in the same way to everyone, and to beg it is a shame and indecent) So why people do not see what they HAVE EVERYTHING why all of them at It or him ask time something?

Personally I for all am grateful and grateful to Him. I for a long time already asked nothing, He has given me of test what to become strong and wise, chances what to become useful and demanded, love... The love asked, probably He has given it or her to me what to suffer and " to become closer to it or him;them "))) and to learn to think and see. And I shall not refuse somewhere the arrogance and I shall not begin to like all (enough that I do not do or make a strong harm to people), this my decision because He has given me is right - to solve.

So why people ask and do not see, what at all of them is?)))

You have understood my question? What do you think of it or this?)

Maskarad
02.04.2005, 21:09
ZY. I at this all was guided with a word "has asked", time 12 used in a parable, and any word "has thought" and "has made")))

I am remediless, how you think?)))) me will christen?))))

Paul To.
17.04.2005, 02:00
Here one discrepancy........

To ask it is necessary nothing...... HE knows all to that that....... Simply like also all.

And to everyone it will be given on..... Know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUDTE AS BIRDS HEAVENLY, accept EVERYTHING, as a reality and then the LORD WILL award YOU ON AFFAIRS And YOUR IDEAS))

Nafanja
01.05.2005, 05:33
About what all of you here "philosophize"?

prochtite once again. Does not help or assist? prochtite 100 more times. And now? You consider or count, what have written something executed greater sense?

Compare the original of a parable and your ideas aloud...

sergyk911
11.05.2005, 22:10
Simen:

And I do not philosophize, I at all about a parable conducted speech) I have told or said, I at this post was guided with words "has asked". About what a parable - as clear as day)

Simply I have noticed predilection for people to ask) Everything and at everybody) Money from the chief, happiness at the Lord) And here desires to open eyes and to see, that all this at it or him and so already is, it is necessary to try only slightly and something to make, here it or this at people somehow is not present)

JUljajaja
16.05.2005, 08:05
Perfect parable. And here one more, small, but she very much to like me:

Once the person has asked the God " My God respond me why when all I'm fine when I happy udu on a life, I look near to myself m I see two pairs traces your and my. But why when at me all is bad, I see only one traces? "

And the God has responded " my Son you simply did not know, that during the most complex or difficult moments of yours a life I carried you on arms or hand "

JUliana
24.05.2005, 08:24
Soldier Jane, you, probably, have chosen a correct footpath.

Only here emotions perehlyostyvajut through edge or territory-protect the immunku))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUDTE AS BIRDS HEAVENLY, accept EVERYTHING, as a reality and then the LORD WILL award YOU ON AFFAIRS And YOUR IDEAS))

25.05.2005, 03:21
ES:

I shall surprise you can, but I on this footpath always was) As soon as the beginnings of to realize and have learned to analyze everything, that I do or make, that's it then I and had all these ideas). I spoke, it is I arrogance, and my experience) I do not show off and I do not learn or I teach, I only would want that people have understood: all inside of us, instead of outside, all to us on forces, it is necessary to want only, there are no obexes))) the Life - gift or for nothing Divine, and everything, is absolute everything, that at us is: someone's love, someone's fidelity, job, success - Divine, all this it is NECESSARY to appreciate gift or for nothing) And anything is not present more expensively a life because the life is ALL))) And the God does not speak words, It or He should TO LEARN be heard and understood, and probably I was able))))

In any case, supernatural I always felt something in the life) Me quite often carried presence) Instead of was christened, because felt: the God not in church and not in the Bible, he inside of me) It has decided to be christened, because I wish to go somewhere, where silently, purely or cleanly, beautifully and burn suppositories what simply to think.

With health I'm fine))) Thanks for care, but at me while ANYTHING is not present and to concern or touch I of it or this I do not want)

All. Now everyone will tell or say, that Jane at last has gone mad))) Or is drunk))) a fig))) As steklyshko and is the most normal normal)))

Tanjuha, I so much still shall write to you and I shall tell!!!)))

ashem
30.05.2005, 01:21
Soldier Jane

That not clear that? Answers of the God are clearly written - are not present... Except for one... How you think why? Also look or see, that has given in exchange... By the way you too asked, if still have not understood) Pay attention...

I have asked wisdom, and the God has sent me problems over which it is necessary to puzzle.

Well now consider or count that you are abrupt also anything will not ask)

natasha In
01.06.2005, 22:18
And so, the good fellow, with much I shall agree but not with everything, that you speak... Experience the son of mistakes or errors difficult and the genius of paradoxes the friend) And to tell or say, still or even does not mean to make...

02.06.2005, 01:27
Ups voproy were to Tatyana, ivinjams. The parable is good simply

03.06.2005, 08:51
Natashik, mine to you advice or council ---I am assured, he very much will help or assist you with a life if you will follow to him. Read through the Gospel (New testament) ---and not simply esteem, and analyse its or his mathematical mind or wit. It is very difficult to discuss some questions, not possessing base knowledge. NZ ---it is base. You understand, there there is ALL answers))). Perhaps, N Eat it is difficult for comprehension the first time, read then Alexander Menja in parallel (I specified sense of some places at the father of my goddaughter ---he the father in Ilya Proroka's temple on Okhta). You drove to Xenias Blazhennoj (Xenia Peterburzhskaja) ---I think, that all is peer to her, pure or clean you had arms or hand, ali are not present))) She helps or assists all, who asks. " Ask it will be given to you " ---so, to ask-not harmfully and it is not a shame))). By the way, this parable is taken not from orthodox, and from buddistskih sources ---but what difference?

alena55
04.06.2005, 22:29
Tanjuh:

Yes I esteem. I at all about what to ask it is a shame, I at all do not understand sense to ask, when actually all have EVERYTHING, that it is necessary for them. It is important to open only eyes and to manage it to see.

rembo
05.06.2005, 22:36
Well because the enlightenment, here have not still reached or achieved and ask)

alexset
06.06.2005, 22:57
Hi Tatyana!!!

That that you have written it is very instructive for each person..... Besides it is in my opinion very beautiful..

When ask answer gives a positive take, it should be remembered....

I the truth remember one parable, but very much it is pleasant to me Paolo Koelo.... Read?

In my opinion all that there is written..... It also is the GREATER or BIG parable for those to that it would be desirable to listen to them!!!!

Thanks you!!!

Well and I perhaps.... I shall enclose here pair rhymes ok?

Have left quickly and bezslyozno,

Likely, so it is fated...

I was wrong, probably...

And on soul or douche so it is serious...

I have asked for you proshchenja,

But you have told or said: all is solved,

That to feelings is not present prodolzhenja,

About what to be and should,

About that is not necessary any more,

About that all passes or takes place.

My love to you is not important,

And that we each other do not approach or suit...

And here again I am lonely,

Callously I am crushed again,

Again I look from dark windows,

And can live to me anew to begin???

Life without love, without ponimanja,

And without liked and native people,

But without sufferings and nedoponimanja

And it is perfect or absolute lost-free...

Perhaps I shall find the second polovinku,

Instead of you, and nasrat!

And you will die lonely,

Time you has not wanted me a!!!

Anonym SPB
07.06.2005, 00:24
Here in fact it as happens... Fragos, and you do not find, that it would be possible to find room for all poem into a phrase: " I am callous is crushed again. " Though is not present, without this passage: " Instead of you, and nasrat! " ---to not manage, perhaps... There will be no that feeling of respect to stability or resistance of the maiden soul...)))

The feasibility report
07.06.2005, 12:20
Greetings!!!!!

The criticism is worthy respect!!! Here only verses it not mine, and girlfriends which now in difficult position........

kamin-kvp
07.06.2005, 20:28
Very interesting thing.

Thanks

Shadow
08.06.2005, 00:13
Fragos, greetings, it not criticism, and friendly podnachka)))