PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On a site it is a lot of vich infected?

Страницы : [1] 2 3

yesina_o@mail.ru
13.03.2005, 23:41
How relatives and the friends who have learned or who have found out that you boleetee by such remediless illness or disease concern to you????

Tishin Irina Vl
15.03.2005, 07:59
At me zanet one girlfriend, and my husband, is more anybody. With her that's all right, but unfortunately, hardly, that then I start to decide.. And can these problems with her because of mine +? But mind or wit I understand, what is it silly, and most likely in mutual relations other things, instead of personal illnesses or diseases are important. Here at it or her we shall tell or say a clamidiosis, and at me is not present, but I have read through on any site, that he is passed household by!! Delirium any! Well also what to me now it or her shugatsja?))) And on the bill of the husband all while super, from its or his party or side of any insulting word in my address, supports or maintains when it is necessary, when it is necessary does not allow to relax or be relaxed, and in general ours with it or him conversations on my problem very much often svodjatsja to jokes and in my opinion we it is more ugaraem above +, than we suffer because of my status. Here such business or affairs.

Sinichka
20.03.2005, 20:03
Thanks for the answer!!

Alisa-123
24.03.2005, 13:39
Probably all taki is very heavy to live with such huge problem!!!! tori and how at you it has occured or happened? (izvenjajus for a direct question)!!! And whether many money leaves on this problem??

moro
28.03.2005, 05:11
Tory wrote:

> Here at it or her we shall tell or say

> The clamidiosis, and at me is not present, but I have read through on any site, that

> He is passed household by!! Delirium any!

On how much I know a clamidiosis too very difficultly to treat, only due to immunoj systems he is treated, and so preparations are not present..

I rodeteljam in this occasion suited with the houses small terror (povybrasyval all razors old, utensils separate and polotentsi to itself has forced to give out) it is not becomes clear yet what is it)

sharahatsja it is not necessary, simply to keep a rule of personal hygiene)

flacorus
31.03.2005, 09:01
pro menja toze nikto ne znaet, tolko muz i mama, i ja bi ne xotela hctobi ob etom znali druzja, sosedi, i t. d.

lalala
04.04.2005, 13:56
At me nobody knows, can toko chel which me has infected guesses. To parents I shall speak in general nothing. Even to the best girlfriend I can not tell or say. She recently has declared me: all should be isolated a HIV from a healthy society that did not infect anybody!

Sergey78
09.04.2005, 23:19
At me close friends know all and native even still would know the some people which I now has not told or said... If there were at first any problems that now them are not present.. They are worse to me concerned and with greater opaskoj when I was pricked...

Nat
12.04.2005, 01:52
All greetings! At me everyone know all, how all was and remains...... Not what problems in attitudes or relations with friends, girlfriends, relatives..... That and all I wish.

bork
15.04.2005, 04:56
Whom whom and here narcomaniacs I not navizhu the terminated people poubival all!!!!!

annika
17.04.2005, 22:59
baff wrote:

> Whom whom and here narcomaniacs I not navizhu the terminated people poubival

> All!!!!!

Judge yes will be sudimy!

Alice
18.04.2005, 05:33
Narcomania it too illness or disease and is very difficult to get out of it or her...

KleR
19.04.2005, 14:34
Yes as tolerance also does not smell. Kaie people nevertheless krovozhadnye...

TD
21.04.2005, 14:52
Sons

Because of the narcomaniac my 2 friends were lost, but thus I now extremely easy concern to these people, and those people which, could fasten with it or this cause in me the most sincere respect.

PopovEA
26.04.2005, 06:36
I do not like narcomaniacs.

positiveenergy
29.04.2005, 22:55
Soldier Jane

And anybody also does not force them likes))))

anechkaqt
02.05.2005, 09:15
dadada... I would add the most sincere respect for those who could fasten)))))

Daniel
04.05.2005, 04:29
The narcomaniac - the person depending or dependent on a narcotic.

It not a synonym of words: the murderer, the thief, etc.

Without narcomaniacs others suffice also " bad people ", is simple in this group risk of fulfilment of crimes has no above the person of authority more because when at them goes lomka that consciousness practically.

It I think it is possible to compare with fragile during illness or disease when only - that polegchalo and everything is ready to drink and do or make one desire!

The problem in general is not so much in narcomaniacs and concerning to them. If them have ceased to perceive as " sotsialnoe angrily " also began to perceive as " sick people " to whom the help I think successes in struggle against a narcomania we is required would reach or achieve greater or big. Whether become the narcomaniac for a day? I think is not present. It is complex or difficult and long usually process at which each stage there should be a prophylaxis! Groups of risk in people which become narcomaniacs I think it is possible to reveal and spend there job. Ways to a narcomania can be different: a dissatisfaction in a life, unsuccessful medium of a life, otsutvie education by parents. Actually a narcomania - a way of leaving or care from a reality. Who was asked by a question why the person tries to leave from a reality? Here also there will be an answer. Voobshchem it is a complex problem of all! Not only narcomaniacs but also a society! Narcomaniacs become basically able-bodied young men whom the society strongly requires and sootvestvenno should not isolate and rehabilitate them! And to spend prophylaxis among youth.

In occasion of a HIV! A HIV already too for a long time has ceased to be a problem of groups of risk (narcomaniacs, blue) as that considered or counted earlier and became already a problem of the same society! To isolate! Yes not which time! These are vestiges SOVKOVOGO of education! If from a HIV - means either blue or the narcomaniac or the prostitute! So spoke in the SCOOP therefore to hurt or be ill;be sick a HIV was we shall tell or say means to sign myself in one of these groups. But the HIV are ill or sick ALL layers of a society! THEREFORE those who speak - to isolate, simply behave ignorantly! Besides who is guilty in such rasrostranenii a HIV? We! ALL we! Why in America of a HIV it was stabilized and at us the pandemic grows? Because we are afraid to speak about it or this! If I have told or said to the parents that was checked or zapadozril at itself a HIV it would be a shock it or him, and me week as mnimum unnecessary silly razborok and findings-out. The society tries to pretend that the HIV is not present or it is destiny of groups of risk. Therefore at us goes uninspected carriers or bearers so much, which not knowing about the sore infect others or know but do not speak about it or this and continue to infect others! All attempts to explain to people that the HIV + is precisely same people, the reference or manipulation with them is simple and them first of all with associates demands some specific safety measures.

There are cases when the HIV + do not warn others of the illness or disease and infect them! Who here is guilty? Both. 1. That who has not protected itself(himself). 2. Such act too is completely not good, and if infection namerjannoe that in general demands punishment.

That's all. Fuh.. vyskahalsja..

Katherina
08.05.2005, 00:07
To what conduct your words about tatalitorizm??? By the way he has died in our country partially!!

_
08.05.2005, 22:58
baff wrote:

> To what conduct your words about tatalitorizm??? By the way he has died in

> To our country partially!!

I try borotsja with SOVKOVYMI concepts and ignorance anywhere and everywhere, among friends, at forums - everywhere. He has not died, he lives and prospers, and as democracy at us and does not smell still! Here simply one person has declared that hates narcomaniacs, here I and try to explain what is it not is correctly))

About isolation of a HIV + too most!;

Aurelia
09.05.2005, 05:25
About isolation of a HIV + it is my girlfriend so speaks, though itself conducts such way of life, that this problem can concern or touch it or her at any moment. Here Tarand, you are right simply she as well as many considers or counts, that with AIDS narcomaniacs, prostitutes, etc. people are ill or sick toko. That a HIV it something far and unreal. In fact she does not guess at all, that its or her best girlfriend, i.e. I a HIV +.

And about, narcomaniacs, I through it have passed or have taken place, and I understand, what is it terminated people. For the sake of a dose are ready native to sell mother.

yulich
11.05.2005, 16:56
Greater or Big of the uncle in kabenetah sell native land for money! They where it is more dangerous than narcomaniacs)

Unfortunately to change otnosheinei nudzhno! The Society - integrated also should understand an organism that narcomaniacs are first of all a problem of all and not just narcomaniacs in particular! They are were and will be, but here how much they will be and what is it will be for people depends on job of a society in this respect. I do not speak that nakromanija it kul, but I speak: " Look it people and they live among us, and it is not necessary to pretend that they are not present, let's understand why it is so much them, and we shall try to reduce this percent or interest, and also to help or assist reabitirovatsja to what already uvjazli with it or this ". At me the uncle the narcomaniac. And as you govorish "terminated", he already time 3-4 sat, its or his each time I try reabilitirvat, to arrange to him a life but all is useless, to him 40 years and vrjadli he will change the life! Why? And anybody also did not think that the child from normal family can become the narcomaniac and this question in general in any way was not shined or covered, all subjects about narcotics - tabu. At the same time in knowledge force! Here some dissatisfaction in a life and easy or light;mild pontov has sufficed him of friends to type " and you not prisjadesh, few times ukoleshsja and if zahochesh that sprygnesh ".... One, two, three times and has gone and has gone.. CHelovku after the first otsidki already in a life a little that would be desirable, and as it or him to understand that anybody and he did not try especially and pogrjaz.... Certainly the desire to throw or stop should be obligatory, but if in time to not help or assist the person that then it or him it is already possible to not pull out.

ElenArd
12.05.2005, 06:51
I consider or count, that each person himself is guilty in all that to it or him occurs or happens, so it is not necessary to blame and search for anybody of someone's comprehensions. If the person strong, he and itself from this g.... And will get out without the help of others and if weak how much it or him do not treat, how much to him do not help or assist, all the same the sense will not be.

alex5582
13.05.2005, 01:30
ne pravda - primite azithromicin antibiotik, 1Gram, odin raz i vi zdorovi cherez 7 dney mozete imetj seks. Ne zabudte prezervativ v etot raz.

Valery
13.05.2005, 17:17
Well and the fool at you the uncle!!! The healthy person and was led on gniluhu rotten people, time was led with rotten people the rotten stuff means itself!! Still that!!! Excuse that so raspingly this my opinion!