PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is it?

_PA
24.02.2005, 19:59
The second day is burned with a skin on the face with one storny, below a temple and near an eye. If to spend a finger that such sensation as though on obozhennoj to a skin you spend. Externally this site differs nothing from others.

What could it be?

It can any herpes begins?

Or any sarcoma?

Edward12
02.03.2005, 08:41
The herpes so can begin, and here about a sarcoma you have strongly told or said... Yes there is no at you a HIV precisely. Whence? What do you search for its or his all time? Is better something would look for another, if with state of health not that's all right, yes to the doctor descend or go, speak, that theoretically doctors can help or assist...:-)

Oleg P
07.03.2005, 03:20
Whence? Yes from there whence and all. (((

If it is herpes it is all finish...

At me it or him earlier never was, terribly that as...

And where it is possible to read through about herpes?

Sergey Gennade
09.04.2005, 09:20
2W,

At the girl from whom you had a contact, the HIV too is not present, therefore I and ask: " whence he can undertake at you? ", moreover at negative analyses IFA and PTSR...

About herpes? Yes anywhere. Type or collect in a Yandex " the Virus of simple herpes " or HSV and all you will find. He is at the majority of the population, but at many can so up to the mors and to not show the displays, but just at stress very much likes to get out.

psix
23.04.2005, 01:10
Thanks, Seaman.

Here only no guarantee that at the girl is present a HIV not present. She quite pogla to be in a window...

unhealthy
29.04.2005, 07:30
2W,

Well as is not present garanti? In fact she not only IFA handed over, but also PTSR too! Yes, by and large that at it or her is or not not and it is important, especially if at you all analyses negative. And that it or she does not have HIV - still additional to you a guarantee that your signs can be caused or called by everything, but only not a HIV. You all the same will come to this idea, but probably later.

Lassie
30.04.2005, 05:48
Very much I hope that you are right. But something to not be believed while to me in it. Especially if it is herpes...

The pharaon
18.05.2005, 21:58
Even if also herpes (and it hardly) it will tell or say only about your stress first of all. Anything. Process of acceptance of the negative status not such fast as it would be desirable... But you nauchishsja with it or this to live))))))))

Kuznetsova Olga
18.05.2005, 22:21
Has called in gorjachjuju a line of this site, have told or said that PTSR is not used at all for primary diagnostics, IFA about something speaks only since three months. And analyses of the girl at all about what do not speak.

Here also think that you want.

Has read through about herpes, zhennie can really precede rashes. Here so.

I can find only what is the time it would be not necessary that rashes have begun...

andrey2
26.05.2005, 11:28
Well wait a little))) Not all at once.

Analyses of the girl about what do not speak because as they consider or count, first you with her did not go also its or her information or inquiry did not see. The truth in your case it just and was Secondly the main thing not analyses of the girl, and in this case yours.

PTSR for statement of the diagnosis do not use - only in exclusive rare or infrequent cases is well-known. Basically because of much lower accuracy in comparison with IFA in authentic term. You, by the way, in what term handed over last time IFA? Like a month 2 was? And like you any more one PTSR to hand over was in time? If so its or his reliability strongly increases. Voobshchem there is no at you a HIV and stop to call on any hot lines!

Inq
01.06.2005, 18:00
Herpes on the face it is certainly not so pleasant, there can be traces. To a HIV it is any attitude or relation has no. Descend or go on site Herpes.ru and it is better to the doctor.

Efim
02.06.2005, 09:24
Seaman, with this girl I together went and to surrender and results to receive. So I saw its or her information or inquiry.

Analyses me the following:

2 weeks IFA and PTSR in scientific research institute Epidemologii-a minus

5 and 9 weeks IFA and PTSR in antivich - a minus

Voice - and why has no? Everywhere it is written that at a HIV gerepes very much often pojavljaetsja.

And on a site I was, only anything there have not found plainly ((((

More shortly it is terrible to me...

loraru
06.06.2005, 18:20
Oh, I know I know...

I hope that and will be, however not on myself to me! Here has again lit or smoked.

Well what I all the same the idiot! Well what for I have made it?

And the main thing not very much also would be desirable!

It can certainly and real paranoja but if the herpes will jump out, I am exact from mind or wit I shall descend or go...

And in general a forum remarkable, thanks for support, you only do not swear among themselves, same it is senseless.

It is necessary to go zdavatsja, and that is terribly as...

Of all time think what not so have made PTSR, that IFA has not reacted yet, simtomy idiotic. In general during a phobia I have understood that probably trusovat a little (((

baton31
07.06.2005, 02:50
Well to tell or say to you 2W?

Last IFA already in 9 weeks and 3! The O-TEST.

YOU do not HAVE HIV! Surrender already ONLY for calm of nerves in 3 months (enough one IFA) and forget all! Moreover and at the girl all minuses both IFA and PTSR... Druzhishche, it is already real paranoja!

roza
07.06.2005, 05:26
2W,

If PTSR in scientific research institute Epidemologii-the minus at you it is absolutely exact anything at you is not present. It is one of the best laboratories at us in the country. Especially, still in addition 9 weeks PTSR in antivich - a minus.