PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About percent or interests

anti
18.02.2005, 06:44
By the moment when it was found out, that partnersha a HIV +, we a MONTH were engaged in sex not being protected. Was 7 - 8 vaginalnyh contacts, some times orally. In a month after the first contact has handed over IFA on Sokolinke while "minus" though on this term of other result and did not expect, I shall hand over still in 2,5 - 3 months. Signs at me while like any are not present, at it or her too are not present and speaks, that was not, has learned or has found out about "+" casually.

Question such: according to probability of infection at vaginalnom contact without preservation 0,1 - 0,15 % (digits from this site, the section " Questions and answers ") whether Is available in view of contact to the partner, which status OBVIOUSLY POSITIVE?

Thankful in advance to all for answers.

tsoi
27.04.2005, 09:34
Hand over on Sokolinke not IFA, and PTSR. Ph. 365-06-01. Result PTSR on term month is authentic, in opinion of advisers from one authoritative -site, more, than on 90 %. And in opinion of doctors from cabinet or study "antivich" where I to you also suggest to address, on term more than 3 weeks reliability PTSR is close to 100 %, they even speak, that if has received a minus in general to be rechecked it is not necessary any more.

And about percent or interests I shall tell or say the following. Quite often met questions to advisers on -sites of type: " we live already for a long time, and was suddenly found out, that one partner +, and another-. How such can be? " And advisers otovechajut, that can quite be, and quite often happens. So your chances that will carry by, at only 8 contacts, are great enough. Success!

Paren
06.06.2005, 00:00
It also means. To consider or count term it is necessary not after the first dangerous contact, and after the last. And more. Completely not necessarily you should catch. Quite could and carry. You can find out in 3 months after last risk. Henceforth be protected also all it will be good. Success!