PDA

Просмотр полной версии : That would not be putannitsy:)))

nata 1
26.11.2004, 15:43
All zdrasti. My name is Katya at me is the girlfriend Belief, she a HIV +. Some know it or her personally, the some people saw its or her answers and komentarii at a forum. So it has turned out, that we poocheredi happen at this forum under it or her anybody. And accordingly at Vera there was a dual personality)) That any more was not putannitsy and like as deceit (because nik one, and both of us wrote), I have replaced nik on Radistku)) To make two nika, for it or her and for me, at me it has not turned out. The dear Moderator can will prompt as such to make?

Tata_tatiana
04.02.2005, 06:06
Two nika under one login does not happen - by the way, Belief for two more years back here tusila under anybody whether Radistka, whether Cat - look search, and write under that old login - not plodite sushchnostej without emergency...

Retka
05.06.2005, 17:33
I know, that she two years ago was sdes, besides we with her together here were, because she with a computer on you, she passes or takes place its or her all dialogue through my arms or hand and through my computer, therefore as even pechatatet the left leg or foot through the right brachium:)