PDA

Просмотр полной версии : NOT the muscovite is doomed??

Andrey Vladimir
13.05.2005, 02:07
Hello!

To receive results of testing how shows an expert, not a greater or big problem in Moscow (here I mean ananimnye cabinets or studies), but what to do or make if you +, and the Moscow registration (and to leave home) at you is not present an opportunity???

If in the Federal Methodical center AIDS in the second KIB do not record and do not put on the account can try to address there... Though that they can give.. Therapy hardly... Or I am mistaken?

ZIZI_53
22.05.2005, 08:01
You are registered in Moniki, if you from MO.

TORNADO
01.06.2005, 09:54
And why there is no opportunity to go home?

Finance? Time?

But in fact health is the most dear or expensive.

It seems some days in a year to me is possible to choose and to reach the center AIDS.

In following year medicines will be much, behind all to that will need to be chased and asked treatment that they have undergone treatment.

For now you in Moscow, it is possible to consult for money in the Federal Center and to make necessary analyses, to understand, it is necessary to begin treatment now or still it is possible to wait.

Provezen
02.06.2005, 15:15
I have not absolutely understood, on what you are doomed? How I have understood you just have received +, you can hand over analyses and platno what to watch or keep up the status (in Moscow), and on the account (DIALOGUE With VRACHEM) in a place of a registration (where she at you it is not clear?) many so live in Moscow, sometimes to reach to a place to a registration, more dearly or expensively than to hand over there where do you live)) And SOLVE problemmy IN PROCESS OF ENTERING!!!

Mila
03.06.2005, 08:43
YES, it is doomed, if not a muscovite.

I have understood it several days ago.)))

05.06.2005, 01:57
Yes, health is more dear or expensive... More dearly or expensively that only? If there is no " time the finance ". Especially the finance if it is serious.

2Andrew: it is possible a little bit more in detail about medicines next year? It would be desirable to know konkrutnye prospects..

leysan
05.06.2005, 06:59
I have not absolutely understood, on what you are doomed? How I have understood you just have received +, you can hand over analyses and platno what to watch or keep up the status (in Moscow), and on the account (DIALOGUE With VRACHEM) in a place of a registration (where she at you it is not clear?) many so live in Moscow, sometimes to reach to a place to a registration, more dearly or expensively than to hand over there where do you live)) And SOLVE problemmy IN PROCESS OF ENTERING!!!

All is remarkable. Harmoniously. Has gone home has handed over analyses. Comes to receive time therapy. You Are refused. Then you start to realize all of charm of the Moscow registration.