PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In 2 years

Wad
04.04.2005, 20:47
Kind all of evening.

The person I with the experience - vsmysle phobias Approximately 2 years ago was not protected contact, signs of a HIV, such as temperature, a diarrhea, potlifost palms and night, the general or common malaise and so on, LU in the right axilla have come to light all. Has handed over the analysis,-, but after that there was an inflation on the left elbow (the internal party or side) approximately months through 6, hurted or was ill;was sick and pulled, by the way and to this day hurts, especially when on nerves, last time the little finger and a ring finger on the left arm or hand (on that on which in an elbow an inflation), and by the way an inflation what that strange it is less it is more, and oblong grow dumb. I understand, that there can be and not in a subject a question, well and suddenly who nibud can tell or say - on what is it similar.

Yes by the way, for fobov - all signs were gone right after delivery of the analysis and reception of the negative answer

All in advance thanks for time found me and for answers

Ketas
09.04.2005, 04:10
And to the doctor it to tell prboval?

Zajtseva Leokadi
20.04.2005, 08:37
And to the doctor it to tell prboval?

Is not present simply interestingly, can such at whom nibud was...

Also it is absolutely casual konechno-can here there will be a doctor which can approximately tell or say - what is it can be.

ekaterina
30.04.2005, 21:46
So... Anybody to respond does not want?

Nataliya_A
05.05.2005, 13:52
Kind all of evening.

The person I with the experience - vsmysle phobias Approximately 2 years ago was not protected contact, signs of a HIV, such as temperature, a diarrhea, potlifost palms and night, the general or common malaise and so on, LU in the right axilla have come to light all. Has handed over the analysis,-, but after that there was an inflation on the left elbow (the internal party or side) approximately months through 6, hurted or was ill;was sick and pulled, by the way and to this day hurts, especially when on nerves, last time the little finger and a ring finger on the left arm or hand (on that on which in an elbow an inflation), and by the way an inflation what that strange it is less it is more, and oblong grow dumb. I understand, that there can be and not in a subject a question, well and suddenly who nibud can tell or say - on what is it similar.

Yes by the way, for fobov - all signs were gone right after delivery of the analysis and reception of the negative answer

And on what term has handed over the analysis after zaleta?

On the bill of an inflation - I so have understood it L.U., on any if surrendered on decent or considerable term about vich you can forget, here there are comrades which search for parasites very much dolgo-not the first year - and while it is ineffectual. If it is not a pity to time and money you can start to hand over a heap of analyses. (hepatitises, the Lues, TSMV, the Oncology, etc.)

P.S. Me after reception of a minus kolbosnja it was doubled.

Oxana
12.05.2005, 22:16
Begin with the neuropathologist also zagjanite to the surgeon, it can be a prelum of a ulnar nerve, then tell)))))

Mashoka
19.05.2005, 22:40
[QUOTE]

Kind all of evening.

And on what term has handed over the analysis after zaleta?

On the bill of an inflation - I so have understood it L.U., on any if surrendered on decent or considerable term about vich you can forget, here there are comrades which search for parasites very much dolgo-not the first year - and while it is ineffectual. If it is not a pity to time and money you can start to hand over a heap of analyses. (hepatitises, the Lues, TSMV, the Oncology, etc.)

P.S. Me after reception of a minus kolbosnja it was doubled.
]

Surrendered in 3 months - negatively, on the bill of an oncology I do not think, as for a year such myself would show and it is very strong... Simply surprises the following why when I am nervous starts to hurt or be ill;be sick, and when there is no all ok, does not disturb and how LU the numbness of fingers can cause? By the way

Recently surrendered on all the others ZPPP, have found out a fungus, have pierced antibiotics.. Well and in the rest like anything never disturbed here and I think that it there was inflated And think I solve - and well and figs with it or him

Olga_Tarasova
23.05.2005, 04:52
Moreover... After it was raose has told about it or this to the girl, has advised to surrender - negatively So not vich precisely - BUT WHAT?

/\ / \iLe/\/A
26.05.2005, 01:37
Moreover... After it was raose has told about it or this to the girl, has advised to surrender - negatively So not vich precisely - BUT WHAT?

Listen to opinion Architecta

Elza
28.05.2005, 17:15
[QUOTE]

Listen to opinion Architecta
]

Awfully I do not like campaigns to doctors, I shall wait for month two if it is not becomes better that I shall go Thanks all for attention

chip
29.05.2005, 23:09
Nikakoi: can be tsista, there can be still more many that except for that that is a subject at this forum

SIL
30.05.2005, 13:48
You speak, that 90 % of people type or collect antibodies by 3-4 weeks, and here on a popular site a ***.ru write, that this percent or interest concerns to 12 weeks and exception sostovljaet only small group of people which is typed or collected with antibodies by 6 months, also urgently recommend to surrender not earlier than in 3 months.

I simply wish to compare with the chances, after "-" on 2 months.

And more a question, whether much you know cases when the person received on 2-nd month "-", and in a month or later became plus.

korzhik
01.06.2005, 08:00
You speak, that 90 % of people type or collect antibodies by 3-4 weeks, and here on a popular site a ***.ru write, that this percent or interest concerns to 12 weeks and exception sostovljaet only small group of people which is typed or collected with antibodies by 6 months, also urgently recommend to surrender not earlier than in 3 months.

I simply wish to compare with the chances, after "-" on 2 months.

And more a question, whether much you know cases when the person received on 2-nd month "-", and in a month or later became plus.

I do not know, but give I shall tell about myself as at me all began. In 3 weeks after contact I have casually climbed here, well on a TV set advertising have seen Have read through about signs and have begun:

1. Temperature 37.2 - 37.5

2. A diarrhea in current of all time before reception of the answer

3. A fur

4. Pains in all joints, pulled in axillas, elbows, kolenjah, on a neck and under a jaw

5. That that was raose in the right axilla though it would be strange if was not raose from for intensity of a palpation (in day of times on 200)

6. A sweating of palms simply awful (though at my cousin she since a birth)

7. Has started to sweat nochju. Also sweated seriously, the vest should be changed from for that that crude when woke up.

8. Constantly wished to sleep.

9. Constantly there was a general or common delicacy and a giddiness.

10. The left party or side of a throat has started to hurt or be ill;be sick - as was then found out - the Adam's apple, besides from for high intensity of a palpation hurted or was ill;was sick.

11. Loss of weight - for 3 months has grown thin for 16 kg!!!!

12. Constantly dreamed what that hren.

And still we shall add to all listed - chernjaki under eyes, paleness and a flaccidity

And has then handed over analyses, for the answer waited with a status sumashestvija - at night it would be desirable to howl in a pillow

Has received the answer "-" and will not believe, next day all signs have disappeared

z.y who learns or finds out signs I advise to drink cognac - In the COMPANY!!!!! If not all that half of signs ceases to disturb at least anywhere pulls nothing

So, I know that all the same will become hysterical and be nervous, but having read through it I hope will easier transfer or carry

Mary1804
03.06.2005, 04:33
At me signs similar.

While waited for results - thought that, that and will break a cover. When has received results - many have passed or have taken place. For example, the burning sensation, a pricking of a skin has passed or has taken place at once.

But the part has remained. Esteemed a forum - again I begin fobit. Handed over after two months. I shall hand over still.

Natalia Avdeev
04.06.2005, 01:50
At me signs similar.

While waited for results - thought that, that and will break a cover. When has received results - many have passed or have taken place. For example, the burning sensation, a pricking of a skin has passed or has taken place at once.

But the part has remained. Esteemed a forum - again I begin fobit. Handed over after two months. I shall hand over still.

Also you will be fobit, I promise - you WILL not leave YET From the SITE!!!!

Even for some time, I here 6 months did not appear, it became much easier. Mine to you advice or council - leave from a site, distract COMPLETELY from a subject of a HIV. And as you will calm down - welcome back

copt
04.06.2005, 10:47
[QUOTE]

At me signs similar.

Even for some time, I here 6 months did not appear, it became much easier. Mine to you advice or council - leave from a site, distract COMPLETELY from a subject of a HIV. And as you will calm down - welcome back
]

To me to cease fobit it is necessary to receive "-" through a floor of year.

OLS
05.06.2005, 00:32

Or in a drinking-bout

That
05.06.2005, 05:27
[QUOTE]

Or in a drinking-bout
]

The second assumes the first

rel
05.06.2005, 06:41
Nikakoi,

On any for 2 months the peak has already passed or has already taken place, it should work otrezvljajushche, calm down...

www.a ***.com

Most people will develop detectable antibodies within 3 months after infection, the average being 25 days

Thanks for the answer, is strange vobshche everywhere such inconsistent information on this subject, to me here the immunologist has told or said what to surrender it is necessary on 3,6,9 and 12 months. In spid the center earlier than in 6 months vobshche do not start up.

I also did not experience so strongly if signs have not got one behind another, moreover and in such quantities or amounts.

imported_ M
05.06.2005, 06:43
Nikakoi,

On any for 2 months the peak has already passed or has already taken place, it should work otrezvljajushche, calm down...

www.a ***.com

Most people will develop detectable antibodies within 3 months after infection, the average being 25 days

tgould
05.06.2005, 06:51
[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Or in a drinking-bout
]

The second assumes the first
]

And to me here the phrase has liked from film to " Feature of national hunting " when Kuzmich has told or said - "... And in this case either vodka or women, and is better both that, and that and is more " / (it is interesting they fobili when to milkmaids went)

But then we again shall come back to a subject of this forum with new spidofobami.