PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Holiday

sweet_girl15
12.03.2005, 02:30
All greetings!!

Recently the truth here lifted this subject... But she has smoothly flowed absolutely in another...

ohoto to have a rest to go and the passport during veneering therefore ostaetsja the south... Who can already where went where pokrasivshe and in general advise chtonit... And that that already the brain soars that...

Nailja
12.03.2005, 09:18
Lexi

I advise before purchase of tickets. To not touch or not tamper with holiday moneys;-D This or Thus the first!

Can - 1-st day in holiday will share impressions of this year yet. If there is a passport I think it is possible to jerk to Crimea. I for example liked the Pike-perch, private or individual small houses not far from the sea, the comprehensible prices, a good beach, to plunge it is possible at once, not necessary to go some meters knee-deep to water, kafeshki along a beach, extremely beautiful sea, leave to the sea-at the left of a rock - there it is possible to reach on a boat pozagorat and to have a rest, having hidden from superfluous eyes. On the right mountains and " the Old fortress " Vobshchem take an interest pomotri, can in an Internet you will find the description of city. Written to believe!!!!!!! I with pleasure once again there have waved.

And very much the city of Evpatorija-has not liked has arrived there-is long or there-longly searched for the sea and when at last has found. Has looked or seen at it or him and the mud in the sea has begun to cry-such here was. There it is too much people for rest, the nature is not present, the eye is not pleased. Unique charm-it yachts. Only on them it is possible to sail, have a rest, zanyrnut where-string;-D

Zamorochki should be only pleasant)))

_
16.03.2005, 13:17
Yes under Evpatoria I in that to year went... And not the sea it at all and having filled in there any....

And about the Pike-perch shcha I shall have a look... Spasibki....

Diman21
02.05.2005, 18:39
I too in that to year on 6 danced, and a vein in Evpatoria...

larabow
23.05.2005, 07:03
Young

One went or with the ?

Lamo
02.06.2005, 03:56
In Flood! Simply opupenno! Happened there earlier. Lepota!

Alena-o
03.06.2005, 09:19
Yes I too in that to year kakraz during kazantipa was... Series there in Storm...

Frolovv
04.06.2005, 21:29
With the went... First too wanted in Storm will stop, but then someone has dissuaded...

uljana
04.06.2005, 22:36
In Siberia too it is not bad and on Kolyma