PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wake up at night... Or ubidite spidofoba

Serj
08.04.2005, 05:58
Badly 3-4 hours sleep at night, a maximum... I wake up and cannot fall asleep

Sometimes I wake up in sweat (especially if a window to open in a room)

Status normal

And more such question

If at the girl with which was the doubtful sexual certificate or act after 3.5 mes result IFA negative - that is 100 % that from it or her it was impossible to catch 3 months ago?

And more a question such

Whether probably to catch VICHem from the person at which he it is found (the blood) is handed over, but is possible or probable imeetsja (teoriticheski)

Once again ssori for my phobia..

Polyanka
20.04.2005, 02:10
Ya koneshno ne proffesor po vich, no mogu skazat ' tverdo, chto u devushki u kotoroy Vich ne obnarujen ti mojesh naslajdatsya seksom bez boyazni podtsepit ' chto-to!!! A samovnushenie eto pokruche vsyakih bolezney. Sam iz-za etogo stradau!!!

Civic
20.04.2005, 06:54
As though AIDS - the only thing, than it is possible to catch from the girl!

Vadim777
27.05.2005, 04:43
Thanks

But enrages a bad dream... If I fall asleep, I wake up in sweat...

And in general such a status that like as I do not get tired, therefore a sensitive dream - I wake up from any sound...

Andris
03.06.2005, 16:59
Da vozmozhno zarazitsja ot 4eloveka, v krovi kotorogo prisutstvuet virus, on ne obnaruzhet, potomu 4to esche ne obrazovalis antitela, na obrazovanie kotoryh neobhodimo vremja 3-6 mesjacev, no virus uzhe v krovi, poetomu sam etogo ne znaja 4elovek javljaetsja nositelem virusa.

IceMaN
04.06.2005, 19:32
And director of the rights... Here we stdim and fobim in occasion of a HIV, and why? Because in our eyes of a HIV is a plague which it is necessary to be afraid .konechno to be careful it is necessary, but why we do not speak, that could catch a lues or still something and to pick up these illnesses or diseases much easier.