PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Paradise and Hell.

Umka
03.10.2004, 05:29
Greetings to all who is familiar also who else will meet. Chats do not work, and ideas ferment and ask outside. Today has read through in the clever book a perfect idea which has experienced likely only more recently. Likely I become sintementalnym. " PARADISE to create it is possible only TOGETHER, and a BP very simply to arrange and alone ". Can it is necessary to a thicket to meet and not only behind a wine-glass of tea, sometimes (this my opinion) simply to meet, without an occasion, without the arrangement, without the reason. Easier or simply to want it or this. Autumn it not only withering of the nature till the spring, this time likely when it is necessary to stop and think about that, Old Year comes to an end and New Year will begin. And here where, as well as the most important with Whom, you will meet it or him, it probably and is thirst of a life. I ask me to excuse for napyshennyj a syllable, but that that today has incured me on lyrics. Eh, remains two months about New Year with what they will be and as the occurring will occur or happen next year. Here, such pies!!! Pies!!!!

Chat
16.11.2004, 09:49
Yes... Here you do not know, with whom tomorrow you will meet, you will spend... And already plans for New Year. As in a joke: " we Chew - we shall see ".

To work that in the underground has gone!

Sephyr
08.12.2004, 08:58
Pies!!? Where pies?? I like pies!.. Oh, I grow thin...

Astera
01.01.2005, 18:50
Yes new year hochetsja to note prikolno and that every year one and too ((

And about sentimintalnosti yes mood any more spring than autumn...

pochetta
30.01.2005, 07:31
I shall explain probably. With whom to meet New Year I already I know, and here where were not defined or determined yet. But this all already trifles, the main thing I hope what to meet N.G. And to see off S.G. We shall be together with that from which I very much want. Here such pies.

philosof777
02.03.2005, 19:15
Well, it absolutely an another matter. If is with whom where to think up easier. To me here will have, most likely, already 7-th (or 8-th) time successively at job to meet. To you it is easier.

peter
09.03.2005, 19:47
Paradise and Hell. What big words. My God, what pustobrehstvo. I wish to meet NG with that from which you want and, to receive a next portion during last year's autumn because of which there was a break. With all the heart I wish. And I marry Here it really gift on NG! I do not doubt - that and will be and and repeatedly

Stanislav
22.03.2005, 15:11
I am Anna or a daughter? And in marriage - for rizhanina?

As your family disassemblies have bothered already!

PGV
19.04.2005, 11:41
Has not guessed. To Riga? A nonsense. Only the Moscow suburbs - are ecologically purer or cleaner, and money pay more. And me rabotku to throw it would not be desirable. Good, highly paid. And in marriage - for the person - which I for a long time know. And basically we were already married. So I return the .

I wish good luck. To me the given circle of dialogue is already uninteresting. At me the friends, the company. And and very interesting.

CHikalita
26.04.2005, 00:15
Carries the some...

Nurse
19.05.2005, 23:21
I wish good luck only, in difference from the some people.

All of happiness and health.

People, the truth how to meet that we shall be???

alip
25.05.2005, 20:42

Let's it discuss in one subject, and that on all answers and questions to collect difficultly.

AndrejViktorovi
02.06.2005, 21:38
Guzzle vodka

Obitel
04.06.2005, 08:59
Wait, wait, give these holidays all over again we shall go through

The uncle
04.06.2005, 14:03
I wish good luck only, in difference from the some people.

All of happiness and health.

I had in view of new year!!!!!!! And to see off old!!!!