PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What for?

Страницы : [1] 2

Vyacheslav Jar
09.02.2005, 21:27
What for the God has forced each of us to pass or take place through it? Whether also the God it or ourselves? Somebody reflected here on it or this?

Expectation of these devil's analyses overturns all: a life, outlook, priorities. Whether there are actually here those who is guilty in it or this? Well unless narcomaniacs, I badly concern to narcotics. But sex is, basically, the needs of nature of the person incorporated by the nature. And irrespective of, with whom he occurs or happens, the wife, the gay or the prostitute, I do not see in it or this anything vicious.

Strange piece a life. And a universe in general a piece inexplicable. Any virus, which existence till now is put under doubt which cannot be allocated and "made out" plainly, kills us physically and morally, turns out inside out our souls or douches and lives. He is invisible, insensible, but invincibl.

All these months I asked to myself a question: " For what? " The answer and has not found. Then other question, accordingly, occurred: " What for? ". What for I should pass or take place through it? Destiny? A secret Divine plan? Accident?)))) why those whom have raped should go through it or at whom the condom has torn have pricked with a needle, or?

It try objanit what the God gives chance to reflect and change a life, to get rid of defect (???) to be cleared of sins. But here there are what life hardly probable could get under definition vicious, nevertheless this problem has not bypassed them. Whether it is possible to explain any misfortune in a life the Divine will, punishment for sins or all this only will of a case, confluence from anybody independent circumstances? Whether there Is a God?

Somebody knows, why it happens with it or him? Somebody has found the answer to this question? At those who eventually has received a minus, the life has somehow changed?

(I warn: I any more did not hand over analyses, and that again will tell or say, well here, at Jane a hysterics, means, the analysis has handed over))).

By the way, operation at me has passed or has taken place successfully (the analysis before her did not take), all is good-quality (today has received results), for what has already accepted 100 ml martini with an ice. Have made all fine, a seam it will not be visible. To go the beginnings this very day, since Monday at job, but on a forum I try to not leave much, what again not zafobit. And Moder me has not chopped off...

Owl
25.02.2005, 16:56
Greetings Dzhenjuha!! It is glad for you that all has passed or has taken place normally!

I think simply sometimes up to us pytajutsja to reach here such here in the way... And we not always hear.. Here and I have heard with not from the first and when already + have received 8 ((

Svetlanka
11.03.2005, 21:20
Dzhenjuha! So me still nobody named))

It is interesting, then why tried to reach me?

NatashaKazan
25.03.2005, 05:46
Well you too not ordinary girl))

Navernika eksperementov much... Can where vto a bed or channel has gone pravelno that that you do or make or from the way has descended or gone here you and tried to return there....

gentledi
25.03.2005, 18:28
Yes not what for. To what to search for sense, there where it or him is not present? It is not necessary to give out desirable and visible for a reality.

Simply accident.

putintseva
27.03.2005, 23:05
Yes, ridiculous accident, punishment for sins,

Patrimonial damnation, the Divine plan - anything you like... Reflect, analyze and you will find the reason

DDimonn
05.04.2005, 08:50
Yes in 16 years, at the first contact, it is complex or difficult to explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lanny
12.04.2005, 10:54
And I too have somehow thought of it or this, there was at me one class teacher-physicist or -physics, the cleverest person, and so was at it or him punktik: all that occurs or happens to us, it or preventions or warnings or punishments from above for any acts. Gmm.. Then I did not give value or meaning;importance to its or his words, and now, in a view of last events...

vitalik
15.04.2005, 00:53
All is cyclic. You will hand over analyses, you will calm down, you will think in another way. Again you will attack the same raker - you will reflect on the NONRANDOMNESS occuring or happening with us.

wicked
23.04.2005, 15:44
Jane... moi pozdravlenija... istinno iskrennije...

svv
24.04.2005, 18:29
Spasibochki. And you not kisni. All at you will be, only not noj, and business do or make.

Varvara
01.05.2005, 10:37
About accident and a nonrandomness occuring or happening to us - all already davnym for a long time is painted. For example - at Voltera. Read " Zadig, or Destiny "... The chapter or head "Eremite")) Especially impresses

01.05.2005, 21:00
All is chaotic. The divine craft or punishment for sins - a convenient way to explain to an event... People would like, that the world became though slightly predskazuemee... That one event followed from another... Therefore many find "reason" and calm down or are abirritated. Certainly, I do not speak about situations with a high degree of risk (narcotics, etc.)... It any more accident...

The event needs to be analyzed... But to search for the fault or any secret Divine plan... Well I would not become... There was something? Ok, I shall analyse and I shall draw conclusions... And anything more.

Chubenko Sergey
04.05.2005, 18:00
Hammer ---well you the aesthete))) ---you ishcho would recommend Chesterton ---it is possible to be consoled in that we-selected or -elected;-elites;-favourites, lulling snobbery, so to say ---the majority in general about a question vicha and eternity does not reflect even (((

Hugo
04.05.2005, 21:07
Huligantnaja Lady:

And so and I about the same... Too I think, that there is no on this all a will from above. There is simply case.

sorrylex
09.05.2005, 22:10
Precisely Jane only not a case and our behaviour - ---and further simply probability theory with a small deviation or rejection in this or that party or side.....

ELITES or FAVOURITES ==== a 0-interesting idea...... Getting pljusik the person in fact and reinterprets the life.... That is varies spiritually regenerates as the person.......))))

lord_vidocq
17.05.2005, 12:02
svishe nam dajotsja vibor... no mi ne vsegda idjom po pravil'nomu puti... za eto to mi i rapla4ivajemsja... vspomnim-narkota i preljubodejstvovanije zapresheni Bogom... no opjat taki... eto ispitanije... ne vsjo dlja nas poterjano... mi mozhem ispravitsja... net... ne vile4itsja... no pomenjat ' sebja... ved ' iskrenne verujushij dolzhen verit ' i v raj i v ad... tak 4to, jesli uzh nam na etom svete malo ostalos', nado postarat'sja sdelat ' sebe mesto polu4she, to bish ' v raju na tom...

P.S.nikogo ni k 4emu ne prizivaju... sugubo li4noje mnenije... da pomozhet nam vsem Allah...

Nermut
22.05.2005, 15:23
" Accident is law when is built in by a necessary part a chain of causality before and after itself "

)

K-7
25.05.2005, 02:44
slu4ajnostej ne bivaet voobshe, eto sudjba, ot nee ne ujdesh, i ne pitajsja ponjat po4emu ti, a he kto-to drugoj!

Za
25.05.2005, 07:42
ne soglasen... ne nado vsjo valit ' na sud'bu... nado sud'bu pod sebja progibat '... ved ' vsjo po bol'shomu s4otu zaviselo ot nas... no mi okazalis' temi samimi neblagodarnimi sozdanijami, 4to i Adam i Jeva, to jest ' ljud'mi...

Anastas.
29.05.2005, 03:23
estj, takie veshi, kotorih ne izbezatj, no vozmozno ti prav, eto ne tot slu4aj, delo ne v tom blagodarnie ili net, prosto vishlo kak vishlo, teperj pora plotitj.

Isergey
29.05.2005, 04:19
nado dumat ' ina4e... dazhe jesli eto ne tak, po ljubomu tak leg4e... nado vosprinimat ' eto kak podarok... kak znak izmenitsja... nau4itsja razmishljat '... a mozhet i vpravdu jest ' etot RAJ?...

Zeba
30.05.2005, 12:27
estj.pogovorim potom ob etom, s toboj estj o 4em pogovoritj.

Ninel
31.05.2005, 19:39
arlene... mnogije tut tak ne s4itajut... tut u menja slava pustozvona..

Anzhik
01.06.2005, 17:16
ja tak nikogda ne popodu na rabotu, zna4it ja odna iz nemnogih, kto tak ni s4itaet;)))