PDA

Просмотр полной версии : AIDS-terror

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Cerbian
29.11.2004, 07:34
Not for a long time in news has flown the following: on city the maniac runs and pricks the blood from a syringe of passers-by (to state number postadavshih for this moment about 10 addressed). And so a question in essence, to be exact them a little:

1. What the probability will catch SPID'om

2. If there is an infection that what to do or make, I heard that is necessary to address in this case in any establishment. Eslli correctly heard, in what and than they I can help or assist in this case.

I ask knowing to respond most full. Thankful in advance

Elenna
04.12.2004, 01:40
Yes, yesterday on a Yandex in news was.

1. There in comments of the expert was, that probability to catch small, only 10 %

(A horse-radish to itself small is my comment).

These or It of 10 % have simply killed me! Everywhere write and speak, that the probability is less than percent or interest in such situation.

2. Yes anything any more you will not make. It is possible to address, certainly, will appoint or nominate preventive course AZT, but it is not proved, it is what is it effective (i.e. if infection has occured or happened will not help or assist).

Tiny12
08.12.2004, 12:41
From many millions HIV + still nobody has caught by tykanja its or his needle. That proves to be true scientifically. On a surface of a needle the virus perishes instantly. From an internal cavity of a needle the virus cannot get, as process of introduction (as is necessary at injections). Similar things are exaggerated due to journalists and pinned teenagers or idiots.

P.S. Misters, let's not get medical knowledge from a Yandex.

Trinity
21.12.2004, 08:45
Let's them scoop from reports each other is where more reliably!

guest123
02.01.2005, 14:43
Not-, all the same they mutants...

Gector
02.01.2005, 17:51
And vsetaki it would be desirable to hear zakluchenie the expert. Here there are those. Do not kick me the first time here

Bolnoy
04.01.2005, 14:16
Well here! And to me still did not believe! At me such happens, about what I have told below having created a subject. Still the some people have derided me By the way I from Peter. Frighten such news and the main thing to struggle with it or this in any way it is impossible.

Anny
06.01.2005, 13:00
To you have already responded:

Similar things are exaggerated due to journalists and pinned teenagers or idiots.

Consider or Count it as the conclusion of the expert.

niksan
12.01.2005, 10:36
Such categorical..

And would not wish "to prick" few times such needle with different time for the sake of scientific ekperementa?

pvsurkov
21.01.2005, 07:42
At me ajhmofobija - take an interest better at the Link.

mio
25.01.2005, 03:08

I would respond you, as I it am able, but... You understand all...

Nyura
01.02.2005, 18:52
[QUOTE]

I would respond you, as I it am able, but... You understand all...
]

Kind you, I at once have understood it.

Katasha
11.02.2005, 19:42
Kind you, I at once have understood it.

The moderator as from a chain was broke. On usual phrases so to react... To be quieter it is necessary, the stress reduces immunity.

Ivanov Marina
14.02.2005, 17:54
The moderator as from a chain was broke. On usual phrases so to react... To be quieter it is necessary, the stress reduces immunity.

So them, so them! In places place! At you already well it turns out. And if you still Confused and n-next razrulish will be to you sincere mersi and a virtual kiss in a cheek.

alla
23.02.2005, 04:13
So them, so them! In places place! At you already well it turns out. And if you still Confused and n-next razrulish will be to you sincere mersi and a virtual kiss in a cheek.

Dear Link (Ert)! I the first touch or tamper with nobody, but also to suffer or bear rudeness I do not want. I can inadequately react, I spoke - awkward age. It seems to me, from moderators similar statements are not admissible absolutely not. Thanks for a high estimation.

roma
04.03.2005, 23:54
It seems to Me, from moderators similar statements are not admissible absolutely not. Thanks for a high estimation.

At them job nervous. And more to them materitsja the direct text forbid. Who such will sustain, constantly sitting on spido-- a forum?

ZY you Can call me simply Link. Ert I for others.

Zakovrjazhin J.S.
13.03.2005, 08:53
At them job nervous. And more to them materitsja the direct text forbid. Who such will sustain, constantly sitting on spido-- a forum?

daida
13.03.2005, 19:18
17 and why you to not cease to be "Visitor"?

To work that in the underground has gone!

Hi-Hi
14.03.2005, 09:09
...... Also has remained semnadtsataia at JUry to live.

Also there was she polnopravnoi hoziaikoi.

Such here there are visitors

Leka
16.03.2005, 20:23
...... Also has remained semnadtsataia at JUry to live.

Also there was she polnopravnoi hoziaikoi.

Such here there are visitors

5 points, but it are unreal. I old... For it or her.

sosed-off
23.03.2005, 13:33
In the first all age are obedient to Love

And in the second to me pochemuto kazhetsia, that seventeen it at all the age, and can quite be number or room livchika

30.03.2005, 15:52
Or volume of a biceps in djuimah

eduard
31.03.2005, 05:56
I know, that in Love all age are obedient, but the difference affects, unfortunately.

me..
01.04.2005, 02:02
It is necessary, how much attention to my modest person!

MBU: and 17 is all age. Where you saw lifchiki such sizes, dubinushka?

Jury: in general, yes, like you are much more senior. And early to me with someone to meet.

atiana
02.04.2005, 12:13
Jury: in general, yes, like you are much more senior. And early to me with someone to meet.

EARLY????? Just right! There would be a desire!