PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 2Seaman

nurlan
14.01.2005, 07:26
Natalia_VG@km.ru

Write to me on this address results of analyses.

I and have not understood, you of that handed over? Biochemistry? Antibodies? Peresdacha was?

But in fact I, like when you to me have told about an eruption, have assumed hepatitises if to me does not change memory. You then have written, that handed over. What did you hand over? PTSR or IFA?

Lavs
24.01.2005, 22:11
Natasha,

All in my opinion is in a topic about infections Somebody (the list Somebody, a topic Somebody)))) Somebody - the national hero of forum Nedug. Ru)))) if time will allow also desire will be saved - familiarize. On mine in the second part though something is possible or probable is and in the extremity or end of the first part. For the present it is necessary to confirm, but I already know, what is it not LPR, even because me surprised even in the summer, that virus hepatitises it is not found out in me. I at all did not know what to do or make in this occasion, to be pleased or on the contrary to be loaded (fobil I on VICHu, instead of on gepam though the horse-radish of a radish is not too much more sweet). The eruption by the way with gepom With not so also matches, more likely with In, but it or him at me precisely is not present, here it would be necessary for G to find where to surrender, yes like there only PTSR passes or takes place, and antibodies to this rubbish are not present.

I shall write can, when there will be concrete results of acknowledgement or confirmation of presence of this evil spirits, but it only already after holidays. Nothing will change. To hurry me, gepu already there is no place...

Nata
03.06.2005, 18:51
Aha. Has found.

Only here you negative PTSR in 1,5-2 mes does not confuse? However, peresdaj analyses after holidays, you never can tell.

This all is sad. Well good. You will not die. Very well will be, here you will see. We strong, yes in fact? Means, we shall break...

That here still you will tell or say...