PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And I am happy!!!

ul-pr
07.10.2004, 02:01
I "+". And I am happy!!!

The life washing after I have learned or have found out it, koordinalno has changed!! Certainly not at once in the best party or side!!!

At me vital values have changed!!! I like all!

My close people know all about my diagnosis.

And on so much all it or him have apprehended ideally...!!!!

At me the perfect young man, I with it or him live.

He "-", also is not soared, that I "+"!!!

Look or See as solar zajchiki slip on yours manitoru-a life it is perfect!!!!

Let she also is not brief....

Gest
24.12.2004, 01:34
It is sincerely glad for you, the sun! Here if all the same as you, kept such good fellows and so lives would be pleased.

Some my friends constantly complain of the life. These people are absolutely healthy, provided, all at them is....... But they complain of a life!!! They complain, that the most unfortunate on light, that they are necessary to nobody, that they " not so " look or appear, etc. And I always try to explain to them, that there are people-invalids, children-orphans, lethally sick people, refugees at whom is not present even krova...... Here it really is closer to I burn, for the sake of which it is possible to reflect on a life and much to try to correct.

And here to look or see to these my friends at you full of energy, forces, love and in my opinion even the present or true happiness which cannot be reached or achieved, not having crossed in lives through any very important and high barrier.

My God, yes as I for you am glad........ You at all do not represent..... Or do not believe!!!!!!!!

Stoika
16.02.2005, 17:39
Really it was necessary to change and understand it to come all this a hearth??? Though the mentality of the person is under construction on adaptation. Success!!! All to us...

LIKA2208
20.02.2005, 16:19
Unfortunately, almost always so. Yet will not secure, you do not appreciate many things. And can and should be? Something in a life has cardinally changed and estimate or appreciate the same things, but already on the other hand.

dimm777
21.02.2005, 08:03
And can, simply, everything, that proishodit-to the best

Komolov
04.04.2005, 17:26
Do not pass or Take place I through so much troubles, bylaby a blunt doll, as bolshenstvo girls at my age!!!

-the
14.04.2005, 10:05
What a pity, that to grow wiser, it is necessary capitally vljapatsja... And why another's experience learns or teaches nothing?..

To work that in the underground has gone!

Valeria
14.05.2005, 00:14
The person becomes the Person through sufferings.

It is glad that you are happy.

|Egor |
26.05.2005, 08:37
Pancake... That for the black strip during lives has gone... Has left with m.ch., he is more exact with me...... Now it is absolutely lonely... I come to an empty apartment... Nobody waits... Except for a hamster and to that campaign to spit... If only a forage filled...... And in fact so hochetsja to bury in a liked brachium.... What to me to do or make?? More so I can not loneliness me ruins more, than illness or disease.....

Denis XXXX
28.05.2005, 15:17
Here to communicate. For the beginning... Then it will be visible. Really there is nobody to phone? Easier or simply to chat.

To work that in the underground has gone!

nebesnoe_svetil
28.05.2005, 23:31
jess

You ruin yourself, that for a position such... That you all in this life have already lost such impression, or you have a strong desire that you were regretted.

Find in itself forces to rethink a present state of affairs if a soma not under force, go on group I I think to you will help or assist.

And to find that who you will grow fond with all yours +, and-, a question only time, and to complain about that that you it is doomed it is not necessary.

barbi
02.06.2005, 23:52
Pancake... To reinterpret..... Already simply there is no sense.... And forces too...... Yes it can is necessary for me... That me would regret... But it or this nobody does or makes..... On group yet to time was not.... And when blizhajshchaja and where?

Dashka
03.06.2005, 01:28
At me in the same way, all has overestimated has rethought and mona to tell or say has made happy itself (not a masturbation) but nevertheless the Life in prikol became every day.

maximus
03.06.2005, 04:02
At me absolutely nothing has changed after statement of the diagnosis. Here only there were still new friends)))