PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Well about what you speak...........

nothing
24.01.2005, 04:01
What for a banner?! What means there is no safe sex?! It that again propagation monogamii?! And give also on street to not leave - then you will not plunder and will not kill. Also it is not necessary to eat too - then you will not poison. Nonsenses what that. Can be simply think it is necessary before in bed to lay down with whom that?!

Who with me does not agree?! Here to you my face - throw rotten tomatoes. If certainly to you is what to tell or say to me against.

AVS-INTERSOFT
16.02.2005, 00:49
What for a banner?! What means there is no safe sex?! It that again propagation monogamii?! And give also on street to not leave - then you will not plunder and will not kill. Also it is not necessary to eat too - then you will not poison. Nonsenses what that. Can be simply think it is necessary before in bed to lay down with whom that?!

Who with me does not agree?! Here to you my face - throw rotten tomatoes. If certainly to you is what to tell or say to me against.

chesno speaking I nemogu to understand you!!! Because that the person did not do or make it risk to any, vydesh and on you a brick on a head! There is no safe sex and if will tear prezervotiv? Dangerously or not? Means in even leaving on street at you there is a risk (I have to a kind, that the brick will fall!) about can eat to be and a poisoning, products happen not fresh!!

Tais
08.03.2005, 21:44

You confuse something. Your analogies are senseless. By way of an output or exit on street, etc.

Pravelnee will spend other analogy: To be polygamous is all peerly what to leave on street, jumping from a window of the tenth floor, aiming in pomojku. And then in her and to eat. Why to eat in a flusher? Yes because before it or this "have simply thought", that taaaaam specially nobody will poison! Here such here analogy. It first.

Secondly, there is such concept, as PROBABILITY. And it reveals a secret a brick which can fall to a head. Probability to please under a brick at a threshold of the house which activly take down, ABOVE, the in other places. Someone can and will carry by, but business not in it or this. Whether what to me a difference you will live till hundred years, having a good time with various sexual partners? And what will be with those, the will not carry?

blowhead
10.03.2005, 06:18
And here for this hren plan to spend, nearby 25 mln.rublej.

" Stebenkova has noted, that on posters it is planned to place the information on quantity or amount ill AIDS in Moscow. On them also will be idte speech about measures on prevention of disease. One of slogans of the company says: " the Healthy family - protection against AIDS "and" Safe sex does not happen "."

There is in the nature still a document " the Post card of the noncommercial organizations in connection with a preparing or going advertising campaign on struggle against AIDS in Moscow "

Who will want will find, after perusal much rises on the places.

Only belief that at someone the roof has left nepokidaet.

Evgeny
16.03.2005, 15:53
Slogans of type " Safe sex does not happen " - attempt of authorities to simplify a situation up to habitual it or him of a level. The pier who will close in a triangle family-job-summer residence, that will be ill with nothing. And who lives a full life - to any will pick up a HIV.

eva with.
30.03.2005, 02:46
Whom they wish to affect or influence it or this? Anything except for aversion, and absolutely opposite reaction, I think, from youth to wait it is not necessary.

Ellena
17.04.2005, 03:54
" And here on this hren plan to spend, nearby 25 mln.rublej. "

Illness or Disease is easier for warning, than to cure...

Katjuha
01.05.2005, 15:27
Saw as it looks or appears... Has impressed! No doubt

My position as which person it has mentioned or touched too for a long time, to mine is easily predicted... I shall not continue, deskridetirovat delirium, it would be simply possible somehow is easier on turns

The position of a moderator of an official portal of the stock, is clear and clear.

AlexK
05.05.2005, 10:52
" The Position of a moderator of an official portal of the stock, is clear and clear. "

Well, it and my personal position too...

ARCHI
08.05.2005, 19:29
Illness or Disease is easier for warning, than to cure...

Nobody argues. But why such intimidating, antiscientific form? Having called on any telephone hotline it is possible to receive the opposite information. At seminars on vich/??nO leaders dozhny will be, answering questions about " there is no safe sex " to tell, that those who makes such decisions, at least not so understand this question. From this stock will be more harm!

Elentre
08.05.2005, 21:59
At us again all is done or made on sovkovomu to the script..

For those people at whom is unique parntner risk and so any is not present, and for the others??? Well how to be with those who simply single and not married?

Talk to people - for them a HIV it something from a life of narcomaniacs, gays and africans. The majority does not guess at all that now infitsirovanno many usual, normal people. It is necessary to speak about it or this, to be exact to shout. And more that these people remain the same people as well as all.. And their status not their occasion storonitsja or are afraid.. Also that having received it is the diagnosis, many remain in private with this problem. It in Moscow with therapy is not present problems, and in other places?

There is an impression, that our officials have a ticket in paradise, that they do not have children, relatives, or they never drank or saw anything more strong milk..

Konstantin P
12.05.2005, 02:53
And here for this hren plan to spend, nearby 25 mln.rublej.

ha--. Has made laugh. It you know what copecks. How much now the apartment costs or stands? This sum - only 25 hilenkih apartments.

And now present, that in your organism all is more and more cells will cease to work (in a brain, in a liver, in muscles, etc.) Eventually the organism will be bent.

And in a society. A society - it as the big organism, and people - its or his cells. Working capacity of the ill people will be much more below, they will have depressions, campaigns in hospital. Plus to it or this is reduced quantity or amount of the population. Patients die earlier. Gross national product will not be doubled, it is exact.

V.
21.05.2005, 03:45
It is very glad that has caused or called in your head so intricate computing process. You have all deposits or inclinations of the COMPUTER, can be at you even in a sort soon there will be calculators on solar batarejkah, in any with luchae I for you am very glad.

Here to still more a few, start to process

Stebenkova again and again tells, how the Moscow authority will bring up youth: ': money we allocate for the program ' antivich/??n '. It is 592,7 million... '

In mine oraganizme really there are problems, and believe, they do not depend on financing this nonsense. Me another, namely as people pass or take place inquiry more worries, and on half a year prove adherence, a stage of remission... And at this time lepily in the law, problems with a customs clerance, with payment of bills, and all in this key shout it or him that.

More shortly not destiny to you the calculator me to understand.

lena
24.05.2005, 18:45
VVp to you in the help!

Eve's mum
29.05.2005, 20:18
In mine oraganizme really there are problems, and believe, they do not depend on financing this nonsense.

You at all have not understood drawn analogy. At what here YOUR organism when it was spoken about the SOCIETY, about youth. You do not know, what is it the future able-bodied population. And money which allocate for this program are attempts of the diing out country to rescue or save the rests of the young population. For the FUTURE.

Elenaa
31.05.2005, 06:54
I have not so understood, what for in general disskutirovali with the idiot??? Something is unless super-reliable? I here saw many people who used rubber at sex and nevertheless fobili, but not in it or this a short. Were as also people (what to not be proofless, for example Lexxx, to the guy of years 20, but here at sex with bljadju the condom has torn because of something, now he a HIV +), I have sung on a forum because of the torn condom, here estimate 10 years were not torn, and here have suddenly torn, at what I do not remember on what of two))) so let the guy is hollowed and further, all business in brains, someone can soberly judge, someone is not present.

omel
31.05.2005, 19:19
2 Visitor

Render unto caesar the things that are caesar's, to the mechanic slesarevo.

I have understood all, it is not necessary here in " daunito chromosomes " me to write down, yours chajanja for the country I divide or share;part all, the form only nepriemlju, well here will do or make.

And the right to agonize this society has deserved with a praise, only a root of a problem absolutely, not for the lack of institute ViChinfitsirovannogo of marriage or spoilage, and the most dangerous sex. With the same success, it is possible to begin propagation, an onanism as alternatives to sexual attitudes or relations. Voobshchem you can here I am long prove in what is not right, I only in storonku shall depart.

Still times give the god that these monetary expenses have conceived real sense.

pacient
01.06.2005, 10:26
2Lisss

I simply have not understood... And for-for what they now +, because of that that when those their officials have not thought up for them, a beyond the grave kind propagation " Not OOa*ON bljadej, it is bad... "

Lena21
02.06.2005, 21:03
Render unto caesar the things that are caesar's, to the mechanic slesarevo.

I have understood all, it is not necessary here in " daunito chromosomes " me to write down, yours chajanja for the country I divide or share;part all, the form only nepriemlju, well here will do or make.

And the right to agonize this society has deserved with a praise, only a root of a problem absolutely, not for the lack of institute ViChinfitsirovannogo of marriage or spoilage, and the most dangerous sex. With the same success, it is possible to begin propagation, an onanism as alternatives to sexual attitudes or relations. Voobshchem you can here I am long prove in what is not right, I only in storonku shall depart.

Still times give the god that these monetary expenses have conceived real sense.

-th, well and at what here you? Business not in teb, business is real in common sense, or in the voluntary consent, to result or bring examples?

Alexey Kobozev
03.06.2005, 00:48
And money which allocate for this program are attempts of the diing out country to rescue or save the rests of the young population. For the FUTURE.

And it, by the way, already result of similar "advertising". The HIV already directly contacts extinction of the country. Well she does not die out! More half of population has Kokh's rod, but boards " Safe respiration do not happen " I for some reason I do not see. From VICHa have made good frightened for people, and ljumpeny and were led. Whether better simply to live, be pleased lives and not zamorachivat themselves and others pereodicheskim with delirium...

xenia7777
03.06.2005, 03:46
" To be afraid it is not necessary! It is necessary to know!!! "

At whom what associations when it it is readable? I personally at once start to be afraid (I yet I do not know, of that it is not necessary to be afraid and that it is necessary to know!). Then to me in detail tell, that I should live all life with one person, propping up moral foundations (rotten) society. And I agree with it or this. Why? Not because I became reasonable also all have understood, that is why, that I am afraid to be ill!. The slogan which called to not be afraid, programs me on "monogamiju" using that pavor. It is simple lies.

The public point of view it is necessary to catch on personal pavors an infection (, relatives, friends, etc.). Until motive for action will be pavor, action will have destructive character.

I.e. to expect something constructive from the people who are being under influence of pavor, it is not necessary.