PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How much it is necessary for a blood on imunnoblot?

Dad44
12.03.2005, 13:41
Situation such - in Kharkov have found out IFA +, in Kiev have confirmed by means of IFA, but imunnoblot did not do or make. Have solved dobivatsja imunnoblota and have received a direction on it or him. When send or have come there there began to assure, that it or him to do or make it is not necessary, he all will peerly give the positive answer, but after arrangements have taken a blood from the FINGER nearby 1 ml. Next day the laboratorian has given a paper on kotooj is written, that did or made IFA and New Lav Blot 1 and on it or him;them have found out the list of fibers (t e everywhere the tick costs or stands from gp160 up to gp 1. Prompt please who knows or who has an experience in it or this, how much enough such quantity or amount of a blood.

oxana24
29.03.2005, 19:42
1 ml. There is enough for blota with a head. For IFA it is required only 7-10 mkl to a blood. Blot certainly demands a lot (to smear it is necessary!), but all the same a cube - with a head for several blotov... Unfortunately... The Only thing that can be advised still, it to try or taste peresdat blot once again though chances that you have deceived also the analysis actually did not put very little, all the same such things do not joke. The only thing that can be doubtful, it that the result was already next day. Though blot to put not longly (hour, I I think, enough), but usually nevertheless for the confirming analysis wait more longly, than day. There can be it from congestion of laboratory depends. And why it is impossible to hand over simply for money, without a direction? In Odessa you pay 60 grn. Also put to you blot without superfluous questions, moreover IFA in a load as a gift. Though if all fibers were... That I am afraid of anything new the repeated analysis to you will not tell or say. But to try or taste peresdat blot it is possible.

Novikova
29.04.2005, 18:09
Listen Seaman, and more in detail for Odessa it is possible to learn or find out? The address where it do or make. It would be desirable all it will be convinced before will agree. Besides nachitalsja http: // aids-info.net/micha/hiv/aids/ain_index.htm

About ambiguity and subjectivity of treatment immunoblota. At school reaction on mantu ALWAYS was positive. So while I live - I hope.

Morein
15.05.2005, 11:31
Essentially for blota it is necessary not too a lot of plasma. It or her put or render on the prepared strip. About IFA I can tell or say nothing - but it is usual from a ulnar vein a blood take away in 5 a syringe. Andrjush, try still or even times to hand over blot if, certainly it will be possible or probable. Sincerely I sympathize with you, but can be actually blot to you did not put.

Store or Keep you, the Lord!

Walentina
24.05.2005, 19:58
Andrey,

" For Odessa " to learn or find out it is possible as much as necessary. The laboratory just near station is.

The address: the square on January, 9th, but here has forgotten exact number or room. Phone: + (0482 250145. It is Central immunovirusologicheskaja laboratory of Region SES. The truth blot at them borrows or occupies week, but it can be a subject of negotiations for promptness it is necessary pay in addition. Call preliminary necessarily and all learn or find out. There is still a diagnostic laboratory (in my opinion at 5-th maternity home) street of Marshal Govorova 28, :68 33 45, 68 03 75. As there about blota I do not know, but there all that want it is possible to hand over for money. As a last resort samples can send both to Moscow and to Germany. Success to you!

You will live in any case.

Lorellia
27.05.2005, 23:20
Andrey,

Isrenne I sympathize. Keep.

Where you handed over blot in Kiev?

How much it costs or stands?

Whether it is possible to hand over without a direction by result IFA?

o_pol
28.05.2005, 05:43
I two times handed over a blood on IB and both of time a fence were from a vein. Rather paltsa.to for me kazhetsja.tut something not that. And how it is possible to extend a cube from a finger? In fact in .-20 drops. It as it is necessary to mock at a poor finger?

ikushka
01.06.2005, 14:38
2 Mr Rodossky

In Institute of an immunology and virology. It is suspicious, that money have not taken in general.

They and with a direction longly sent to regional cent of AIDS, and without a direction will be serious. On sledujushchj day, in the morning, suddenly, were quickly announced.

By the way, from the report on job of laboratories

http: // www.phppo.cdc.gov/mpep/pdf/hiv/

0307hiva.pdf

Has found out, what even immunnoblot (Westrn Blot) on obviously negative sample in 153 analyses in various laboratories has given 15 not certain results and 1 positive.

neo-ramzes
01.06.2005, 16:16
Andrey,

If you handed over not anonymously are obliged to make the test free of charge including confirming blot.

But for money also it is anonymously possible and without a direction, but not everywhere...

Blot - the analysis really not always unequivocal and rather dear or expensive, therefore for mass screening useless. The gold standard in diagnostics of a HIV of an infection is use blota as confirming test or dough after reception of positive take IFA. Reliability in this case makes 99.9 % if has passed or has taken place enough time. Positive the result blota admits by various criteria: CDC, the CART. Excuse, I do not wish you to afflict, but your result was not doubtful... He was unequivocally positive. The unique doubt here causes behaviour of employees of laboratory. Really somehow it is strange they of have led, but should not people so "to joke"... Certainly necessarily peresdaj blot. Make PTSR (by the way too can confirm or deny), even qualitative. Hand over on the immune status - oposredovanno too it will be possible to judge something in case the result will be obviously bad.

Korolina
02.06.2005, 08:21
The information or inquiry with results saw, and the strip - is not present. What for he to me? I rely on experience of employees of laboratory. Do not experience. If there there were fat strips on corresponding or meeting places so they and have written all on a paper. What it or him sense something to invent and domyslivat? They professionally are engaged in the business and to distinguish a weak reactivity in a status. Besides the special input readers, called to eliminate or erase;remove a mistake or an error of laboratory can be applied. In vain you do not trust blotu, as to the analysis. But certainly make still PTSR, and is better quantitative PTSR - a virus load.

Sulena
02.06.2005, 14:23
2 Seaman

Time has passed or has taken place about 3 years - other variants are not present. With illusions of I do not feed also revolutions to do or make I am not going to, while.

But it is interesting, you personally saw the test on immunoblot though time? That that + ponastavili everywhere it is clear. A stria on which they deduced or removed result they have not shown. Not such this simple business - necessary chyortorchki opposite to the necessary mass weights or balances to see. I shall finally believe in the direct analysis.