PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Look a miracle, which always here:)

lass22
19.02.2005, 20:00
Very unusual photo of a rainbow. It is very difficult for noticing eyes which have got used to everything that "know", but it does not change the miracle:)

http: // www.photosight.ru/photo.php? photoid=923363

From the comment of the author of a picture:

We never thought, that the rainbow is not an arch, and a dome! And that we see as izognutuju a multi-coloured tape is something similar to an environment of a soap bubble - simply most dense in a direction of a beam of vision its or her part. An angle of panoramic scope - the order of 180 degrees (assembly from five staff), and only therefore to us was possible to see this effect:

P.S.

Moderators! It not advertising, I photo. Simply it would be desirable to share sensation, that the life around is a miracle: even in such habitual things as the rainbow, is something unknown

vrogov
13.04.2005, 18:22
Photoshop have involved, even without conversations 8-Q I think, without updating color balance as she is initially, this photo so certainly did not look or appear! But all peerly impresses...

tatu
01.05.2005, 21:56
There is no photoshop. I looked already differently at another of rainbows, polubokovym vision specially looked. There is such business without a photoshop.

It is not necessary to suspect

Inesska
02.06.2005, 02:47
I about balance of color, inside, outside-is unreal, somehow, if it or this can be reached or achieved panoramic filming, it is interesting than and as... And a photoshop it is possible juzat and for the good of, I not about podlinost a picture speak...