PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Enigme

Страницы : [1] 2

4rcher
19.02.2005, 09:42
You che, ohrenela absolutely, on nationalities have passed, Jews, crests oskarbljaesh-" money cause in Jews a reflex.... "

You bljat che itself it is possible to think babki you do not like, or for my money on Nju - Jorkam shljaeshsja....

And crests by the way the same Slavs as well as Russian.

anastasia
20.02.2005, 19:11
gedonist:

1. If you do not know, I shall prompt you: at this forum mata cannot be, these are rules of a forum.

2. You still sopljak, what here to specify someone to something, and especially, to call women similar words.

3. Quarrel of an Enigma and Simena - their private affair, you not concerning or touching absolutely not. You do not know the reason of quarrel and all subtleties of their attitudes or relations. Instead of knowing shorts of business or affairs, do not pry long where does not follow what to not look or appear a full cretin. You and without that strongly clever do not look or appear.

4. Before to offend the adult, reasonable, formed people, learn to write competently for the beginning. For the word used by you is written so: "bljad", instead of "bljat". Also it is written you "offend", instead of "oskarbljaesh".

And until only normal words to write you are not able, but also abusive, and you can not correctly place commas in the offer, push the self-conceit to yourself in an ass.

And the last. You still while, by your posts, juvenile, brainless worthless things. That is why keep a distance at dialogue with people you are more senior than you and, by the way, much more more developed, than. And especially with women. Also do not climb there where you do not ask, the thinker.

mari
01.03.2005, 03:14
I evrejka, but denki at me a reflex do not cause or cause, illness or disease yet can has developed?)

vshmidt
01.03.2005, 22:14
You the blunt thick smelly creature, listen, that I to you shall tell or say:

1. I half the Jew, me became insulting also I have responded oskarbleniem on oskarblenie!

2. To an occasion of age: to me of 20 years!

3. Everything, that I wrote at this forum have been read through by me or in medical editions, or heard from doctors, unlike everyone hujni which here write

I ` mPULSE
02.03.2005, 22:11
At the person calculating a nationality, - a life jazvennika. Everyone enjoy, and that it is impossible for him, it or this it is impossible...

nicola-54
10.03.2005, 03:25
gedonist:

For the Jew you are too uneducated and silly. ALL.

The mountaineer
11.03.2005, 18:04
Yes you have gone.....

NATAD
20.03.2005, 16:38
gedonist:

" You the blunt thick smelly creature, listen, that I to you shall tell or say:

1. I half the Jew, me became insulting also I have responded oskarbleniem on oskarblenie!

2. To an occasion of age: to me of 20 years!

3. Everything, that I wrote at this forum have been read through by me or in medical editions, or heard from doctors, unlike everyone hujni which here write "

And now read, how should be correctly written, and study, instead of what to take a great interest or be fond falloimitatorami:

You the blunt, thick, smelly creature. Listen, that I to you shall tell or say:

1. I half the Jew, me became insulting also I have responded the insult to the insult!

2. In occasion of age: to me of 20 years!

3. Everything, that I wrote at this forum, have been read through by me or in medical editions, or heard from doctors, unlike everyone hujni which here write.

Word " h **** " - superfluous, I to you have already told or said, at this forum it is impossible materitsja if you do not want problems with a moderator.

aly
24.03.2005, 13:01
1. Not falloimitatorami, falloprotezami, falloimitatorami you take a great interest or are fond, I think already for a long time.

2. Falloprotezami I used (2 times) not from a good life, basically I practise oral sex (with a condom).

3. When the person is angry, he can write with mistakes or errors, zadolbala already.

Ajhneyf
27.03.2005, 21:54
gedonist

Concerning you, a young animal, I already stated the opinion and not once.

You make in sovej lives something then you will have the right of a word for now you live off parents, and sit and not you *** vajsja.

imported_
02.04.2005, 20:00
Will suffice, lag behind it or him, me too not pleasantly, simply everyone varazhaet all on the if we were not in a chat, I too probably have blown up simply longly to print laziness... Lag behind it or him, well have touched it or him, well not vr all all are right, absolutely right is not present...

Stas
04.04.2005, 23:57
Beat its or his children or guys))))

--
11.04.2005, 19:21
I Russian, but mine the guy Jews from Ukraine (by the way, WITHOUT money), druzei am a lot of crests and Jews too. Too very much it was not pleasant to read statements on this bill. If I was evreikoi or ukrainkoi I do not know that as though I have reacted, I am afraid that the same matom.

QWE
18.04.2005, 13:38
Has put at all in a nationality)) will Beat not under the passport, and on a muzzle))

maksi
22.04.2005, 20:59
Gyyyy))) in a life I do not like 2 things: racism and Negros)))

Lavandes
26.04.2005, 22:56
I on a neck at anybody do not sit, now my job is my study.

I seem I know whom works Lisss - zhigolom.

milaqras
29.04.2005, 13:27
Yes... All is worse and worse every day...

02.05.2005, 12:41
My own surname comes to an end on- (Lisss, the truth?)

At the first husband on- (and from it or him - the son)

It speaks you about something?

I consider or count, that it is necessary to be proud of the nationality. And at each people - the features. For example, Germans - sderzhanny, are punctual and prudent. Englishmen - are prudish.... Georgians - are sex and hot....... Jews - successful and hard-fisted, like the bill to money. Unless not so?

But in each people - it is a lot of people, and kazhddyj the person is individual ON the ....

Lilith
07.05.2005, 07:22
It is individual it precisely... I lived in Israel, anything similar have not noticed... And in Moscow at me one Jews around, even sometimes I happen in club " ", there start up only under passports of Israel, the cheerful place, very or very much Israel reminds... Music and the menu differ nothing from party in Tel Aviv...

So business such...

TSTOOL
07.05.2005, 15:04
Enigma - PUSTOE MESTO!!!

Dreamnight
11.05.2005, 13:32
Nastja,

I last night in aske communicated with people - you have very much liked all...... Your photos......

kostyanic
15.05.2005, 10:14
i-yes! Full breakdown! The Jew, not the Jew, 20 - not 20. By the way, as it is possible in 20 to be able t... And to have greater or big money, and to study? I suspect now who here the natural loony. How it is possible about woman so to respond? It concerns or touches all! Someone to name shalavami, whores, and so on and so forth. And to sleep with them. And with others to live, eat, and too to sleep. As in a joke: all women-..., all muzhiks - goats. The second is more correct.

io22
18.05.2005, 08:44
Something to me the forum has ceased to please.. One negative.. All old year is seen off and become all positive:)

D.S.Vasin
21.05.2005, 03:10
Enigma)))

ween
21.05.2005, 12:14
Enigma

Yes the truth.

tkachik

" i-yes! Full breakdown! The Jew, not the Jew, 20 - not 20. By the way, as it is possible in 20 to be able t... And to have greater or big money, and to study? I suspect now who here the natural loony. How it is possible about woman so to respond? It concerns or touches all! Someone to name shalavami, whores, and so on and so forth. And to sleep with them. "

Elementary, full absence of brains. Them replaces papin a purse, etc.

gedonist

You envy, what to me free of charge give?