PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Similar HIV.

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

mt00
20.01.2005, 14:04
All greetings! I understand, all already nadoely these or it SPIDofobskie histories, but it would be desirable to describe the signs and to hear your opinion in this occasion. So, I begin)

About a year nadad I had a contact (like protected, was a little bit drunk) to the prostitute. There were deep kisses (well nafiga!)

And here, month through 2 at me the lymphonodus on a neck has inflamed (at job it was very cold, whether can it is connected with it or this?). And so, this l/at till now has remained (in size with a pea). The most awful that on other party or side of a neck I have groped one more l/at, but is less. Till now I have morbid sensations in district of axillas, a knee fold, but to grope l/at there it is not possible. About 3 months ago dryness in a mouth was observed. State of health bad (to the extremity or end of day I get tired, with speech of a problem, I speak somehow torpently, hardly), temperature 36,2.... The Analysis did not hand over...

seb
22.01.2005, 17:21
Still I, similar, had a stomatitis. The herpes on a labium also have got out.

Two days sweated, and not only at night and there was a diarrhea (it was in 2-3 months after contact, too, approximately 2-3 days).

Katissa
25.01.2005, 03:04
How I have understood sex was not???????? From a cold and nerves, all vyshi simtomy, :hiv + is not present, and you well remember when were drunk that contact was not? Through a kiss to be infected it is impossible (how much or as far as a deep kiss would not be)

lexx
27.01.2005, 15:35
Contact was, protected. Can prez. Bad was? And signs are similar?

notenka
28.01.2005, 17:47
Signs, at tja almost as at me. Only sweats was not (the analysis too did not hand over), the temperature too very low happens. The most interesting, that I till now am afraid, that at me something is, though I know that the little girl with which I slept, is absolutely healthy... Simply I think whence such strange signs could undertake... And a stomach not brahlit, there an eructation, gravity after meal and albesent tongue?

andrej Z
30.01.2005, 06:58
With a stomach like all it is normal, and here tongue is from time to time sensitive grows white, in the morning for example. Still. Legs or foots from time to time strongly enough hurted or were ill;were sick. Here, recently was, all of a sudden...

sem
31.01.2005, 18:28
And at you lymphonoduses on a neck too are defined or determined, how I have understood?? And how much this all already proceeds?

Pancake, here misfortune

Ines2004
02.02.2005, 03:16
It is necessary to create special section for those who boitsja, but analyses to hand over does not go persistently.

To work that in the underground has gone!

gvv
04.02.2005, 11:11
With tongue the same chicken-feed, in the morning white and the dry trees wild (it is not dependent on that saws or did not drink), is closer to a dinner already normal, but the dry trees remains. Legs or foots too happens get tired, but nevertheless in all other body of forces up to a fig. The horse-radish knows, that such. But as has understood precisely not a HIV if a current by air to be passed has not begun .prosto if the girlfriend washing is healthy, I in any way could not pick up it or him more. Today for example temperature 37, but already as that on more easy myself I feel... More likely cold. Has recollected, pechenka ached a bit and sometimes aches a bit, so slightly, but it was later couple of days after sex (and saws in the summer often)...

Loja
06.02.2005, 19:46
What pair that of absolutely painless globules on the right under a jaw and one average from the same party or side on a throat (too painless)-it about L.U.Samoe interesting state of health good, all this muck alternates, :2 day time diarrhea was replaced what that a constipation (time to 2 days on big I go, and sometimes and in 3 days), all proceeds from the moment of as the friend in August has confused, but for this time at itself already all medical encyclopedia has found... Strange hren also could not catch and signs strange

Sleng
08.02.2005, 00:56
The diarrhea was replaced what that by a constipation (time to 2 days on big I go, and sometimes and in 3 days), all proceeds from the moment of as the friend in August has confused,

Nonsense not pars at us with zheno when in one 997 to year of money was not kopeiki we too on big on two weeks did not go

Spared

nickolay
08.02.2005, 10:02
People exists such the terrible piece as self-belief is terrible also! You are afraid that you are infected, all time think of it or this causing that spiritual and physical stresses! The most correct way to disseminate all doubts it to wait time and to hand over a blood on the analysis!

The fact: a stage of a window i.e. when the virus cannot be found out from 3-6 months, and a current potomv within 2-4 weeks pojavljajutsja simtomy: cold, etc., etc.

Example: at me were problemmy with heart (tachycardia), because of that that I plaid about travkoj, I very much was afraid that my heart to stop and I shall cast away. When I went to bed, and almost fell asleep heart began to fight very silently. During this moment me probirala a panic that it has stopped, I had stress and pulse jumped up to 150!!! I caused this stress.

Or something such very strong piece and it can play human self-belief against us!!!

IMPORTED_IU
09.02.2005, 14:59
Exclude disturbances in job of internal organs

Exclude an oncology of a thyroid gland

Innidiations in lymphonoduses and internal organs

Carrying out of corresponding or meeting analyses

First of all having visited or attended doctors and

To receive directions on these analyses

The analysis of a blood to exclude an opportunity of infectious diseases is necessary also

Rather seryoznyh, at which after treatment

The person all peerly remains the invalid

Olga Danilov
10.02.2005, 03:58
Sluhajte, at me a problem with the right eye... Hurts and thus all it is given to a temple and a nape, to see became badly. At somebody it was observed such? CHyo to do or make... Megadepression, coffee to bank has drunk...

Shpak01
10.02.2005, 12:10
2 Confused: the dry trees in the morning too is observed. About a diarrhea and constipations different-it or -this;-thus nonsense. Such things from stress and similar arise as a rule. To worry in occasion of a HIV it is not necessary, at you it or him is not present. And here at me under doubt since the status of the partner is not known...

2 Visitor: on a HIV to hand over all over again...

___
12.02.2005, 14:55
At me at samomogo neponjatki with an organism. About 6 months ago there was a contact protected, but now I already doubt of it or this, simply I think, and suddenly prez have torn and I have not noticed. Lymphs, sideways to a neck and on a nape have inflamed, caught a cold or chilled already some times, and sometimes somehow sharply there passes or there takes place cold, in the summer the doctor has diagnosed an adenoid disease (there were fuses on glnadah and in a throat), one hope what is it all is valid because of it or him. I have read through that signs at itself can be takiezh as well as at VICHe, I experience terribly already 6 mes, analyses to go I am afraid to hand over, I shall not bear or I shall not take out reuzltata positive.

Serge
13.02.2005, 09:33
At me at samomogo neponjatki with an organism. About 6 months ago there was a contact protected, but now I already doubt of it or this, simply I think, and suddenly prez have torn and I have not noticed. Lymphs, sideways to a neck and on a nape have inflamed, caught a cold or chilled already some times, and sometimes somehow sharply there passes or there takes place cold, in the summer the doctor has diagnosed an adenoid disease (there were fuses on glnadah and in a throat), one hope what is it all is valid because of it or him. I have read through that signs at itself can be takiezh as well as at VICHe, I experience terribly already 6 mes, analyses to go I am afraid to hand over, I shall not bear or I shall not take out reuzltata positive.

Listen, a position of an ostrich - a head in sand, it not an output or exit, believe! It is necessary to be going to forces and to hand over analyses - even if will find out something, it NOT the DOOMSDAY! Many through it have passed or have taken place also I including, to understand the main thing that from a HIV you ostaeshsja the high-grade person! And it still is far not the fact that will find out it or him in you... Do not wind itself!

dryed
13.02.2005, 22:03
Listen, 82, at you VICHa is not present but you need to hand over analyses for the psychological reasons. Scroll at itself in a head, that you receive result in which to be spoken, that you do not have virus. Also go to hand over - in a life there will be the same.

Irrra
14.02.2005, 23:52
Fly and the Link - well here what for you have got... So prikolno was to observe, how fresh foby among themselves a tinder... And now everything, the topic is spoiled.

rtdkzyrf
15.02.2005, 19:49
You think? Though fobov for our century will suffice wholly - whether not so? I think we still many fobov we shall go through!

Integra
16.02.2005, 03:39
Fly and the Link - well here what for you have got... So prikolno was to observe, how fresh foby among themselves a tinder... And now everything, the topic is spoiled.

We cleared away a place for new. These or thus any too made for fobikov.

The student
16.02.2005, 20:25
[QUOTE]

We cleared away a place for new. These or thus any too made for fobikov.
]

Thanks, that in another way have not called, and consider or count made. Really anybody present here with the status +, did not have signs?

patient123
19.02.2005, 00:00
Really anybody present here with the status +, did not have signs?

Can and were... Only all over again it is necessary to receive the diagnosis, and then to recollect possible or probable signs. Rather the reverse - on nonspecific signs to itself something to think out.

The surgeon
20.02.2005, 10:45
You would be checked up on TSMV and a virus Epstein Barr. They can cause a similar symptomatology, and in all rest delirium full. On a subject of a HIV, even it is better and not zamorachivatsja.

Sonja
20.02.2005, 18:49
The pancake, well all the same as not on : understands that, that cannot be and all the same kolbasit (at me the sister already notices, that I already shifted what : do not smile, I talk a little (exception when a bittern), temperature mereju each 20 minutes) .ponimaju, that if she was healthy also I before, a HIV to undertake there is no place, for the sake of confidence every month I wish to hand over the analysis, but there is, something, that stirs or prevents (any pavor not clear) .nadoelo already a pancake... And the state of health good, is a lot of forces, on idea does not hurt at all anything, but every day something is. Now zamorachivajus, that at norm.samochuvstvii, the temperature is (36,9-37,4) though I understand, that at such weather it is not surprising...