PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How often?

Vlad
18.08.2004, 02:12
How often you recollect, what at you a HIV?

Only it is not necessary to me that time in half a year at delivery of analyses.

Earlier, the first year, I recollected it or this constantly when to sleep lozhilas.nu and within day, certainly. Now before a dream any more vspominaju.no each pregnant woman reminds me of it or this, forming the certain communication or connection in my brain. And now at us something cherezchur is a lot of pregnant women.

When me ask, that has induced me to borrow or occupy in a kickboxing - too I recollect.

Well per day I think time 10 it is necessary. "Experience" of a life with vich at me almost 2 years. Can at whom 5 or more - recollect already less often?

NatNik
25.08.2004, 11:15
I at all do not forget

aibolit
27.08.2004, 10:33
Has called in in moniki, in registry the aunt longly smiled when I have asked where to me if 5 back here was, prada in other building...

sewerd
30.10.2004, 07:04
As you already know I recently with this trouble, therefore I think of it or this constantly, I forget about it or this only when I look film any interesting or when in turn you cost or stand and more when talk to the pleasant person, all rest of the time is in my brain!

uksus
05.01.2005, 05:56
Dan, certainly I remember this feeling. I remember, that has come home after the doctor (20 mines after announcement of the diagnosis) and on a TV set there was film -3. I even in that status could posmejatsja above some jokes.

And before a dream heart fought as rabietic: with whom to build attitudes or relations? How to give birth or travail? How parents?

Then went in a tram and thought that vve know about it or this. But nevertheless could consult with it or this for a minute. Has come to University and there began to speak at lecture about spid... Likely, I SO have reddened... Well that nobody saw.

It were the first 3 days.

Then leaved from the country nadolgo.chut-hardly has distracted. Now here has written when I recollect it or this. Having it or him 2 years.

So I wish you all this to go through as soon as possible and with smaller losses

shushona
12.01.2005, 17:17
Thanks big for a wish! I shall struggle very much! Tell or say please, what you did or made after these three days what has undertaken where addressed? I.e. your first real steps on salvage of....

08.02.2005, 16:57
I then have come to the guy who has infected me (it this very day), he also the narcomaniac was. Also has told or said that he did not throw me. Simply for that moment I did not know + he or not. At me were dr chances it to pick up. The hysterics was. He has told or said what not brosit.obradovalsja, that though something me zatsepil.ved all this time I wished from it or him to leave.

But in 3 days I have shown him dulju.opravilas from a shock. What did or made? Simply read info and has come here... That's all.

As well as you sejchas.molodets that have decided to consult to us. Here such support, that already nichgo is not terrible (almost - I still am afraid of height)

Leonid_E
10.03.2005, 17:44
Well and it is correct, and what you undertook first of all from the medical point of view?

ElenaM
12.03.2005, 19:51
I think very much often, even in my opinion it is excessive often. But as pleasant ideas on this subject arises a little, sometimes absolutely breaks, it was necessary "to see reason" a little on a life, further that it is necessary in fact to be and it is indispensable ahui... But) Here I try in this field. That and all I wish. And helps or assists - really helps or assists, dialogue with the most people close to me, they in a course - my brother, certainly, then the close friend and she (was series until recently)... By the way at me the question is, but it in other topic. Happiness all.

iryna_segal
23.03.2005, 15:20
And nothing predprinimala.ja is healthy as the bull. I am afraid to maleficiate- analyses I learn or I find out.

Sports has gone to be engaged-now itself so I feel-in 20 years such there was no-extension, a figure, muscles, at, will begin to rock.

And here my friends and even that who has infected I I do not like on this subject govorit.vot absolutely all solve or decide on this subject itself. Here therefore here by the way also I live.

Kindgott
03.04.2005, 15:35
In!!!! And at me too most - as though problems also are not present at all any! Well as so! If at whom that so let's solve and if a HIV so give about it or this we shall not be - type grief. Aha, and at others the grief means problems not? Nonsense what that!

Julia D
23.04.2005, 13:50
Analyses: cells 525.

The load for the present is not ready. On Friday. But cells nevertheless please

KBOB
20.05.2005, 07:48
Ali,

At fobov cells happens and less though here the load still is important for knowing.

22.05.2005, 06:02
The load on Friday will be.

By the way, these cells are only at vich + or at all? I already for a long time did not read all this infu, have forgotten. Cells-it antibodies?

I.e. how them at fobov can be less? Job of a subconscious mind? For type of that you wait, you receive?

zavis
29.05.2005, 13:55
Cells CD4 - making imunnoj systems - they at all are, only in different quantity or amount. At us it steadily falls. At other (healthy) NEVER will be such status, as for example 5 or 0...

ruphila
01.06.2005, 11:29
In AIDS the center on a residence.

Sanjar
01.06.2005, 13:53
eh cells of a-section, you we shall protect.

Sanek %
01.06.2005, 23:47
Where you take these parameters, as I understand it in the centers on vich experts watch over your health, here about it or this I and asked, what it is necessary to make to possess this information, where to go? To whom to talk?