PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Budte it is healthy, madam success!!!

Alena71
18.01.2005, 23:17
Greetings people. I want pozhilat success, happiness and zdrovja all that at whom "+", once I wish to wake up and learn or wake up and find out, that have created a vaccine against " " Vich and Spid ", protect the health. ".... Vzoidyot a star plinitelnogo happiness.... " Be happy, people, the main thing to not despond, And that at whom "-" after analyses that would be to repeat never a lesson of mistakes or errors through which they have passed or have taken place, I all heart want otblagodorit founders of it or this saita .molodtsy so to hold!!! I "-" thanks God but before has received poslednii result in 7 months have sat down on alcohol, and is dense, After have received result longly could not reconcile that at me "-", I already 100% that "+" in fact the girl with kotoroi I have overslept was "+" as I have learned or have found out later!!! I already poproshalsja with parents with druzzjami as I live In the USA one, and I did not think any more about vozvrashenii domoi, thought tsto I shall finish the life far from the house, and here the horse-radish ") the God has told or said that I shall live "-" Here Mine result in 7 months after that I have understood that the hope always is, the God with you and success all who has read through moe soobshenie.

Valentina D.
01.06.2005, 23:09
Thanks for wishes, I tozh hope that at me "-"

And I am very glad for you and I congratulate!!!!

Probably after you SUCH have gone through, you became other person....