PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to the president of Russia!

Li3a
06.03.2005, 09:43
Greetings to ALL!

Here on a TV set has seen, that question PRIZEDENTU of Russia can be set and that he on the air will respond to them, certainly probably, what not to all will respond.

To that that is interestingly here: www.presidentline.ru

Lu
21.03.2005, 20:30
http: // fool.exler.ru/sm/kngt.gif

tatst2003
13.04.2005, 16:29
And I have set in occasion of a HIV and maintenance with medical observation, therapy and creation of conditions for doctors.

It is necessary to take an opportunity! Also I call all this to make. To sit in a forum and to exchange retorts a lot of mind or wit it is not necessary. It is necessary to be knocked on all doors.. And it is loud. That have heard.

Aleksej
19.04.2005, 20:11
I here wished to set but then was afraid still will move from Moscow or will banish on my historical native land, Kolyma.

And the short of a question was in the following when at last above rosiej will be are afraid mocks to the Balt Georgians, ukraina,

When us become are afraid and to respect.

And we cannot chop off to Balts to Georgians gas at all and they grasp our citizens, yes our tourist vessels rastrelivajut.

We of these bugs, whether that are afraid?

Yana75
23.04.2005, 16:02
I too asked a question. It would be necessary to have a look it or him on the air.....

shurchok
28.04.2005, 22:23
Well, who vessels, and who and planes... (it is black humour such)

And here courts or vessels was not. I precisely remember it. And citizens nobody suffices)).

Lina
17.05.2005, 02:51
Timoshonko sins have released or have let off..... I here for it or her shall vote.

Snep
19.05.2005, 17:49
In I have pumped up questions to the president I hope to him it will not be bad

Olepka
28.05.2005, 04:58
All in vain, he has told or said, that a problem acute, but is not critical, certainly at them data, that only 300000 people +, and estimate how much actually. And how much which are infected but do not know about it or this?

s-klass
30.05.2005, 22:28
Vladimir Putin, responding on the air on questions of Russians, has told or said: " Last researches, statistical data confirm, that a problem very acute, but all the same does not wear character of epidemic ".

" In current to year it has been allocated 130 million roubles. In scales of Russia it almost anything. And in following year financing will be increased at 20-30 time. It is supposed to allocate for these purposes up to three billions roubles, at comprehension of that all requiring even in expensive medicines by them will be provided ".

The point of view: " Hm... Interestingly on the basis of what researches the president does or makes such conclusions? neuvjazochka it turns out... Though pleases, that treatment by all requiring personally the first person of the state " for the first time is promised

From city N
01.06.2005, 13:26
I put forward the initiative - Mbu in governors!

He in insult will not give us! And at a forum there will be a voice chat in real..

You agree, olden time?