PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ruslanu

Tori
13.04.2005, 02:04
Tell, please, as you have caught, what were simtomy, through what time analyses were positive?

14.04.2005, 17:43
I have met somehow one babuskoj, met, fucked, but always with prezikom. As that we have drunk or cut, I do not remember what occasion were, trahnulis, with the last prezikom. Then still it wanted, and to run behind elastic it would not be desirable, well thought, can will carry by, has carried by) Fucked all the night long, in a any or everyone way, I time 5-6. nedelki through 2, at have appeared any delicacy, well such lungs nedomaganija, in right hypochondrium the pain was sometimes, I thought a hepatitis In, have made priviku at once. And it has then appeared - a HIV. Any rashes in a throat, and in other place was not. Signs, probably, at all different, that can at whom and at all they are not present.

Well good, the brother, be not loaded, all will be by!

luda1332
16.04.2005, 19:53
Thanks you for infu

gran '
27.04.2005, 01:21
And when it has appeared that a HIV? Here too the liver oh as hurted or was ill;was sick me... And gepov too have not found any, truth VICHa while too...

Irena
05.05.2005, 14:49
The author: Ruslan

Date: 08-31-04 10:15

In right hypochondrium the pain was sometimes...

---------------------------------------------

The author: seaman

Date: 08-31-04 21:20

Here too the liver oh as hurted or was ill;was sick me...

---------------------------------------------

As it is not paradoxical, but the liver in itself cannot be a source of painful sensations. I somewhere one year ago had strong pains in right hypochondrium. I naturally at once have thought of a liver. Has bypassed a heap of doctors, but all repeated the same - " in a liver there are no nervous terminations or endings, therefore she cannot hurt or be ill;be sick ". "To hurt or be ill;be sick" here besides it is meant to be in sense a source hurt. Thus, even at serious diseases of a liver the person will not feel a pain. Certainly at the extremely started patalogii the sick liver can render negative influence on the next organs, and they can start to hurt or be ill;be sick. However most likely available someone hurt in the field of a liver in any way with her are not connected. At me too eventually have found small damage of an internal wall of a small bowel which was a source of a pain. The liver has appeared there is nothing.

Alex001
01.06.2005, 00:17
Well now it is clear, why doctors asked me from what I has taken, what is it the liver hurted or was ill;was sick. The hypochondrium, but as hurted or was ill;was sick really in right! korchilsja till 4 mornings-fall asleep could not and then even a week at walking by a dull ache it was given. Virus gepov like have not found, nothing has shown US, transaminases of time in 2 are raised or increased here some months, all rest in norm or rate.

Here also I think...