PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to pairs or steams

rel
17.02.2005, 10:39
Tell or Say and whether there were at whom nibud so, that you zarazilich not looking what always preedohronjalis and prezzervatitv not ravalsja? For me now it is very important.

Kholodosha
17.02.2005, 21:34
Yes at anybody such was not..... Cease to panic...

Dolce Vita
28.02.2005, 01:14
Yes I not that ponikuju))) simply all seem to me that I could zarozitsja, here and scratchs at me on arms or hand very much often from cats were, and we caressed each other, then at me sometimes vopalenija happened on female affairs, in general nonsense certainly, but all seems that the semen or simply greasing could get on vospalenye parts mucous or on scratchs, it is shorter simply to not describe, I have suddenly recollected vsemelochi, ponikovat not ponikuju, but it is all the same terrible... And these or it dimfouzly, well never them was earlier... Never...

davka
13.03.2005, 01:07
Do not go mad! Is not present such still was not

16.03.2005, 13:44
Thanks Reksiki the Racer for poderzhku, I shall suffer or bear as I can...)))

sveta M
23.03.2005, 19:19
I do not know, how I have caught. We were always protected and never nothing was torn. Can, scratchs, can, ranki. Can, ranka on a labium (as often happens: obvetreli there or that...) plus a semen. The devil only knows

allerg
24.03.2005, 15:30
And you were engaged in oral sex?

Oh masha as you have upset me, horror, on me umrashki have run...

Yuriy
12.04.2005, 17:30
Were engaged, engaged. But be not upset ahead of time. Analyses handed over?

Mama Irina
23.04.2005, 21:43
Yes here to you still and not so can respond) Not to all that write it is necessary to believe On a fence too it is written) About risks and all other chicken-feed you can esteem on $$$... If there was an oral not protected sex, risk of one figs minimal... And if everything the risk completely is not present is protected... Any ranki and other snowstorm here roles do not play... Anybody so did not catch, there is a statistics and the facts.... And perhaps the miscellaneous) Can slept or burn were protected) And then pricked we shall tell or say one syringe)) Everyone happens, same nobody specifies...

Fotina
01.05.2005, 05:29
Well or slept or burn with someone) But without elastic)

Victor Pavlovich
08.05.2005, 09:56
Reks the rights to all of 100 %.!!!!!!

Olik
15.05.2005, 14:09
mashenka is not present yet sdavla, I suffer or bear here last month, izposlednih forces I suffer or bear. At me now another parne, we marries we are going to, if I learn or find out, that is sick, I shall leave from it or him, it is awful. To me so it is serious... Very hardly... At us by the way was never oral sex... And vaginalnyj always zashcheshchennyj, here only these or it tsarppiny on arms or hand and inflammations mucous chasstye, here that disturbs, so it would be desirable the child, you know mashenka right now it wanted. I look at children and to crying as I shall think, that on sobestvennomu to desire myself I can etog leshit, horror...

Reksik certainly to all to believe it is impossible, but I believe Masha..

Mura
20.05.2005, 09:13
Here there was already one such with patsaramannymi fingers, nik Duren...... And at it or him nearby 6 mes the minus was..... And zdaval he not time, and 40 it is exact

BEAR55
21.05.2005, 19:20
Lilya

Gy) you Can cease to cry looking on children, and to start performance of problems or tasks) Marry and give birth or travail) you did not have risky situations (under your descriptions) so also the HIV cannot be... Well however you can not believe me))

Annushka
21.05.2005, 21:42
Then believe me, and I agree with Reksom

Golubka
24.05.2005, 13:08
Reksik you charm. If you would know as me it would be desirable to break to performance of this problem or task, moreover and without condoms, in the first for three months at last that. Already the guy asks me what's the matter, and I cannot admit to him, I can not everything, govrju that it is necessary to wait for the present (((. BUT I have promised, if onaliz will be negative all I shall become pregnant!

But it seemed to me risk all taki. Once we were engaged in sex when I before was at the gynecologist and he to me przhigal papilomku, that is the surface has been inside strongly injured and just this time spol prezik, the truth a head has been closed, ttoo is nedo kontstsa, but to me vs the pavor teper takes time. Excuse for details, but nakipelo .juju

Lilu
27.05.2005, 05:26
JAchen strasju to believe, sspasibo to you children or guys on doobrom a word .a you MAshenka keep, I know as you hardly. And still know in last our occurring, to me mojj the former guy has told or said, that I shall be responsible for that I have tamed it or him, and then we have left. And all seems to me it predskozanie such ominous....

Katrinka
28.05.2005, 21:01
Yes, here and birdies to people in windows fly and pljusiki mereshchatsja...

And once has read through on aids.ru a question like:

" To me here has dreamed, that I have handed over the analysis on a HIV and he positive has appeared... And since then there is no to me a rest. How think, the truth can to hand over also? ". I would advise to hand over to him immunoblot in a dream and to calm down...

Lolitta
29.05.2005, 13:41
And still I lentochki remember red in the machine or car;-)

ilya93
31.05.2005, 04:22
Lilya

Well here also you are responsible for that that "has tamed") yourself has punished, anybody in what it is not guilty will understand a horse-radish for what.... And he "was tamed", time so wanted... Spit, he has told or said so for a rage simply) there was nothing To lose more, here and has blurted out))) Anything ominous))

And risk all was not... I on your place dazh and on the analysis have not gone) But your business, want will calm down in such a way, calm down or be abirritated....

Agnessa
31.05.2005, 07:18
Thanks Reksik, I stratsja about it or this shall not think. All can indeed will well. And in general he then not for a rage has told or said, is simple it or him very much often threw from for it or this. He has much gone through, it is very serious.

tokdori
31.05.2005, 10:21
It is simply unreal, the small probability can be if at you a gum or gingiva bleed, and so a chicken-feed this all)))

Black Cloack
31.05.2005, 12:16
Yes what difference, by and large, from what and why... The Main thing, that situations dangerous by way of infection at you was not... You Have got a fright simply fine simply, will pass or take place. Success to you!!!