PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Healthy children

katijonas
13.03.2005, 18:26
Whether it is possible to give birth to the healthy child speak that is possible and you who nibul gave birth or travailled also to all normally yes.

Valer
03.04.2005, 08:21
At my friend already 2 healthy children (in an interval 2 years), she costs or stands on the account at the doctor. While it's OK! =)

Elllka
22.04.2005, 14:43
And chyo at them both the father and mother vich and children healthy yes and however or as it is possible to live with vichyom and than to be treated for it or him is chtonibud except for tsikloferena and as the organism worsens with the use of alcohol

Egor @@
20.05.2005, 17:41
And chyo at them both the father and mother vich and children healthy yes and however or as it is possible to live with vichyom and than to be treated for it or him is chtonibud except for tsikloferena and as the organism worsens with the use of alcohol

JAr, eye sights or eyes are? Handles are? The computer is? Then esteem infu and do not ask silly questions.

30.05.2005, 18:14
And chyo so it is complex or difficult to respond and?????

If not difficultly that respond [/url]

Kashapova Diljara
31.05.2005, 00:51
JAr! Such people asking silly questions (and they and the truth silly) much. Deduce or remove this page on the big screen (F11) and cut eyes more to the left. It is really hard to respond people which laziness to find the elementary, popular and shirokoizvestnuju the information.

flora
31.05.2005, 02:49

As has received a HIV I do not know, but children rostit without the father. At us in the North doctors speak what to live it is possible longly with it or this if to watch or keep up itself! And what ostaetsja?!

On the bill of the rest the history holds back. =)