PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question

Tatosha
22.10.2004, 02:15
I wish to ask you at me go very unpleasant allocation bulogo colors it I mean that than that is sick?

pomogite_mne
29.11.2004, 10:52
Head ---it is exact ---Oksana, you to the wrong address ---go to the gynecologist ---success)))

ZHannachernova
16.01.2005, 09:53
Vaginalnyj a candidiasis, according to more half of women suffer it or him during the periods of falling of immunity.

Treatment very simple "Difljukan" - 1 tablet, or dzhenerik the Russian manufacture "Fljukostat" - 2 tablets.

JUlianaLatypova
21.02.2005, 11:30
Oksana really a problem to descend or go to the doctor? The selftreatment can harm, therefore it is necessary to find out the reasons in a cabinet or study from the doctor, instead of at a forum.

talisman
21.04.2005, 16:03
stopudovo

byte
15.05.2005, 00:04
Send or Have come a photo on an Internet)) we Shall treat, we shall try to help or assist))

APTEM
23.05.2005, 09:55
The clamidiosis can, the candidiasis can. Descend or go in KVD. Analyses zdash all will be clearer then.

The first is treated by 10-day's consumption of an antibiotic.

The second tablets too. 10 days. Plus of a tray or basin special. And ointments..

And in general the doctor will tell about all to you.

Serj27
30.05.2005, 10:15
Romka - the gynecologist.

No, it not a clamidiosis and not a candidiasis. It is disturbance of a menstrual rhythm, hormonal disturbances on a background of dysfunction of a pituitary body, ovaries or a thyroid gland are possible or probable. Or there is any alien or foreign education - erosion, a good-quality tumour. He/she is the gynecologist should look. But I tend to disturbances of a menstrual cycle, at me such botched work was, when have found augmentation of a thyroid gland. All this is not lethal, only is diagnosed and treated not at a forum, and at the doctor.

Tim
30.05.2005, 21:10
Jane to me is more visible I vobshche proretsatel since some time that nakarkaju that and occurs or happens. Went today with devchenkoj. grju.. Now the rain will be. The rain has begun.. grju and now he will pass in a downpour.. And he became a downpour.. And then I speak, now we shall reach a place where it is necessary also a rain will cease. As soon as send in addition or have reached. The rain ceases. And in general often so. What nibud you will recollect it and here as here.. dezhavju.

Olgunja
31.05.2005, 00:39
Yes normal, vprintsipe weather will be as gis meteo speaks:)

Vyacheslav-1
31.05.2005, 02:04
Romka nakarkaj to me zavtro good weather and that we dnjuhu want ometit on shish kebabs))