PDA

Просмотр полной версии : sokolinka

The post-graduate student
14.03.2005, 20:29
People, prompt, in what cabinet or study, on what floor it is necessary to address on sokolinke? What there the attitude or relation of doctors. It was adjusted or was set up on pregnancy, I want the child.

Zelenkina.
27.03.2005, 20:29
You prikriplena to the doctor infektsionistu?

nike
10.04.2005, 17:28
You have in view of to infektsionistu on a residence? If yes, is not present. I in general to kamu am not attached, me obsledyval the private or individual doctor, but at it or him all this is very dear or expensive. And then I went to genikologu in paid and she to me posavetovala Sokolinku, speaks, that there it is very good.

Oly
25.04.2005, 08:10
And to press a button " Where to address " if yes so is not present?

Here your cabinet or study.

Bugs Bunny
27.04.2005, 05:03
That you could address to infektsionistu on Sokolinke to you it is necessary to be registered there!

Look the link at the top of a moderator, you go there, you hand over the analysis of a blood if +, you wait result Blota if +, you will tell or say in what cabinet or study to address, all over again to the epidemiologist, it on I 3-eat a floor of an out-patient department, then to registry 2 floor and there you at once will direct to infektsionistu with which you and you will contact. Here advertising is forbidden, but ask to direct you to Morgunovoj or Oskinoj in registry (Oskina the truth in holiday now).

P.S. There where you will hand over a blood on a HIV and an out-patient department, these are two different cases!!!

Rutta
03.05.2005, 14:46
Than Oskina from others differs?

Nata_Cursor
14.05.2005, 13:55
Personally with doctors did not communicate, but after stories we shall tell or say so, patients of other doctors on Sokolinke - she the KINDEST!!!!! Moreover, when there was a certain necessity (something was necessary to me also it has appeared))

She has called to me and ordered to be pred light eyes))) For those who in a course becomes clear, what is it practically the MIRACLE!!!! Still Morgunovu praise many, she like as the most knowing...... Here it is disputable. In that sense that about our virus anybody all so plainly also does not know anything... Besides - at all on a miscellaneous))) So for me in the given situation it is more important kindness and participation)) She, this kindness most, the world will rescue or save))) And on occurrings with her I always with pleasure go. Despite of everything. Of one I am afraid - she not young already. On pension will go ((((Years through 20 to itself to go will have?? (((((here.

Aleksandra
18.05.2005, 11:59
On past Oskinoj and Morgunovoj, there is still a doctor muzhkogo a floor, I the truth do not know what is his name, but me interestingly what he, like speak that too good, kind and responsible or crucial, whether there is somebody who at it or him is observed, I postorajusja to learn or find out what is his name and at once napeshu, but somebody can has understood about itself it is a question. Like he there one infektsionist a male.

bvs
20.05.2005, 23:35
Doctors call ivannikov. I do not know to that as, but he seems to me not kind, but the simple sloven. Sometimes it is possible to mix sloppiness with kindness, but a difference between one and another appreciable.

Analyses naznajachaet from baldy (I handed over once only a load, without the status though what use from it or this till now I can not understand), on questions to respond is not able (a load 57000. The doctor: it is not a lot of, is more than 100000 much. I: and what means much or a little? The doctor: is much much, and is a little a little. I: I so do not understand. Much - in comparison or in relation to what? What follows from many or a little? What will be when more than 100 000? The doctor (passing to cry): these are parameters for me instead of for you, ldja me 57000 is not much, it is a lot of for me more than 100000). On me if you do not know itself what is it means, and tell or say supposedly I * $ % I do not know, but has noticed, that when it is more 100000 - then it is necessary to appoint or nominate treatment, etc., etc., or has not noticed, and the instruction at me such, for all is not present money for medicines and so on. To pass to cry and to approve or confirm, that these analyses not for me and for it or him - there can be someone it this simple rudeness will seem doktornej care, but for me. The doctor has probably forgotten partially, that he sits there (on logic of things) not for itself(himself) and to help or assist. If the help in the form of answers to questions is necessary to me, you either answer, or tell or say, that at you it or him is not present.

I do not apply for that around of me danced erotic dance during visit to the doctor or that the path to its or his cabinet or study pink petals usypana was, but the doctor I shall change, not looking that he unique who accepts without preliminary record. For me the present or true benevolent attitude or relation is more important than convenience to come without record.

mick156
21.05.2005, 15:47
My husband have directed to it or him;them, the truth neznaju about that goes speech or not, but for the beginning he has proved to be from the good party or side, I do not know as will be further. I am direct rastroilas and now I am afraid or rather afraid. We want the child, and I too to it or him;them should go.

The hedgehog
22.05.2005, 15:11
It is good to run into Ivannikov!!!!!! Mine the beloved, after the father of my child!!!! And if seryozno, really world or global muzhik. Almost 5 years at it or him and only positive impressions, do not like fools, PINov and people frankly herjashchih on the health. To all rests helps or assists than can.

_
24.05.2005, 07:31
Narrowly you think. And what PINy not people? Or you so in the spiritual body height priuspeli, that have started to divide people into those to that it is necessary to give chance, and of dross which this right nedostoiny.

= =
28.05.2005, 16:19
Foolish probably a question... And PINy it who?

komani
29.05.2005, 10:24
)))

Consumers inektsionnyh narcotics))

You know, the greatest rithteous persons it is the repented sinners))

The matter is that the majority of those who condemns PINov, in the past..... They as though in a material

Here. Notice, how much lovely girls here write type: my guy is pricked and tp..... Whether Is among them though one, which itself used or uses??? Hardly, since she will not contact such - she in a course. Nobody speaks, that they not people (itself in the past such), simply, that more often treatment such not especially a little bit is clear also it is necessary. I mean it or him it is not especially necessary. IMHO

Ecstasy
29.05.2005, 16:42
Aaaa.. jassno. I tozh mean PIN.. Was or Former PIN.Vernee I 6 years as not PIN, and now I byvshpin. I by the way too over negatively concern to PINam and PINuham, t to these or it pancake PINy on the one hand do or make all to die, and with another shout in all pharynx what to live hunting! Now metaDon it or him submit... And more shout that slezt is impossible and that former narcomaniacs (PINov that is) does not happen! I tozh PINachil plotnjakom not one year and others tozh have come off and live is high-grade, and those who dosih pores since those cheerful years continues (basically all torchki with 90 still people stick out), it any more... In nature PINy...

W.
29.05.2005, 16:52
It is a question about sentimentah like " likes-not likes " or about concrete actions of the concrete doctor and general efficiency of its or his actions?

Likes or does not like is for the house, for a hobby, for holiday, etc.

I am familiar with one girl, PINom (an amusing abbreviation), she at ivannikova. He does not like it or her (constantly that at it or her a vein such, that a blood to take shouts at it or her do not turn out - veins) - and that what he does not like it or her escape? What use what he shouts at it or her, and she is afraid to come to it or him;them? He there for this purpose sits to filter, whom he likes also to that assists or to assist all without exception who to it or him;them addresses?

If somebody not in a course the modern medicine in trust of the population to itself seems leans or bases on an oath gippokrata. I do not remember, that there there were mentions of preferences of doctors. In other words " was called as a milk mushroom - polezaj in a body ". My opinion on that, what is it the bad doctor (not the expert, namely the doctor) is based or founded;established that the doctor is a person, trust which default. The person with such social work should not be engaged such hernej, as preferences. If the person assists on the basis of the personal preferences, it means, that he korysten (i.e. who receives any benefit, most likely the psychological benefit of self-affirmation based or founded;established on a principle " me listens - to that has given who does not listen to me - has not given that ". In decision-making on granting the help a key role I - play model of the person inside of the person. The mechanism of self-affirmation is based or founded;established on augmentation of own model inside of itself).

If for you (your image most (oh)) the good doctor is a doctor who (again to the same piece) managed to like YOU, vyrisovatsja CLEVER (does not like fools), chistenkim (does not like PINov) if for YOU treatment is next game of the person, - then this person fine for you approaches or suits. He is irreproachably effective in game of "daughter-mother".

If you wish to receive the qualified help which has been not based or founded;established on personal preferences of not taken place (self-affirming) person you should ask to other doctor.

That doctor is effective, who considers the greatest quantity or amount of factors. If he sees, that the person the fool and does not care of itself - he will accompany the fool and will consider its or his nonsense (for the sake of a problem or task of the help, treatment) if he sees, that person PIN and cannot ostanovaitsja - he will simply consider it and, probably, will register any medicines to brake bent for to narcotics or will direct to the expert in narcology. Such doctor is effective, because operates or works not on the basis of the OPINIONS and preferences, and according to the facts. ivannikov - not such doctor.