PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About a donorship.

Страницы : [1] 2

Retka
20.01.2005, 08:41
People, I heard, that at stations of a donorship and maternity homes do or make more exact analyses by it or him it is impossible to admit or allow presence of the infected blood. And so, what to ask : there a blood on a donorship on 2,2 month after neudakchnogo perepiha. As has understood "-", I can trust them (all that I know, that at me checked what that the express a method) .uzhe everywhere asked have told or said not parsja all of norms or rates., wished to ask your opinion. For me it is very important.

Katenka
31.01.2005, 02:30
On here this page you will find some documents regulating use of components of a blood and a donorship as of those. Shortly: yes, to trust them it is possible.

Z.Y. Also change nik.

Mivr
12.02.2005, 05:12
Pancake, I can not read through on this page absolutely anything. Nothing opens. I can not understand simply how they check a blood if for example antibodies yet vyrobatolis? (To : had not protected contact, that not noticing (well there a crack in a condom) about what not reflecting later month or 1,5 hands over a blood on a donorship (about poliklinniki I and I do not speak, in any prestigious clinic for example " the Center of planning of family "), but antibodies at it or him are not present, and he has caught. They will define or determine it or will tell or say all ok and will infect in what not povinnogo the person?). In the resulted or brought example all characters and places invented, for concurrence I bring izvenenija.

george
17.02.2005, 01:38
There is such word - karantinizatsija...

And on the main page there is an explanation why at you " nothing opens "... It is time taki to learn to go on a resource, since an index.

TanyaLiss
25.02.2005, 13:35
Acrobat Reeder I can not find. I.e. it is not dependent on time and presence of antibodies quarantine will show 100 % : a virus or not? Has passed or Has taken place 3 months to me from there did not call also letters did not send, means it's OK? If not hardly tell even in brief about quarantine, very interestingly.

Curious men
13.03.2005, 15:19
AdobeReader lays on the main page of our resource - if you, certainly, be able to use the mouse or mousy...

Also I advise in order to prevent the pedestrian travel to not neglect taki my requests.

Margarita
15.03.2005, 11:06
I.e. it is not dependent on time and presence of antibodies quarantine will show 100 % : a virus or not?

He does not show neither presence of a virus, nor presence of antibodies - he easier quarantine, i.e. this time allowing skriningovym laboratories to find out an antibody. Would find - would call (or would forget to call).

Kucherenko Century
23.03.2005, 07:25
And how long he usually lasts?

Miran
23.03.2005, 23:11
The pancake, has read through about karantinizatsiju, but has not understood one, she at all new donors? Or sometimes a blood on quarantine do not leave? The pancake has got confused...

Dune
04.04.2005, 09:36
1. At all.

2. Leave.

3. All the same it is necessary to go and hand over the separate analysis on a HIV - see " Where to address ".

Nickname
05.04.2005, 20:51
What for it or him to hand over then? If at delivery all OK.

Hrundl
08.04.2005, 05:22
And to not hang here it is more - mentality strongly influences...

Ksun
14.04.2005, 04:27
Mentality influences. What any more dostovat, last : how much % can be assured or confident, what the virus at me is not present? Without delivery of one more analysis. I heard, that 2 months quite suffice, what it or him to find out, especially as I have read through on the same link in such centers more exact methods of its or his definition are used.

Lanasvet
19.04.2005, 11:38
In all medical institutions the test-system about identical - approved by Ministry of Health and authentic.

Cyber
02.05.2005, 18:50
... Last : how much % can be assured or confident, what the virus at me is not present? Without delivery of one more analysis. I heard, that 2 months quite suffice, what it or him to find out, especially as I have read through on the same link in such centers more exact methods of its or his definition are used.

In three months it is possible to be assured or confident on 97-98 %. In a month - on 50 % (50/50), and in 2 or in 2,2 - nobody knows, but is obvious it is less, than in three.

Also I advise in order to prevent the pedestrian travel to not neglect taki my requests.

And taki mine too... (it any more to the visitor)

Usubaev Akrom
06.05.2005, 19:53
In sense of the pedestrian travel???

C
12.05.2005, 22:27
che I have not driven at all... He that so that to learn or find out the result... krovushku the to hand over was going to... Not easier... Easier or simply to hand over... In all clinics of its or his cores do or make..... And all the same send it or him.... A pancake as there.... KvD... kazhetsja... I do not remember uzho =)

dr. Olga
18.05.2005, 01:01
" A crack in a condom... " The interesting word-combination, has collided or faced for the first time...

To work that in the underground has gone!

Eve
22.05.2005, 00:43
Not, I already as 3 months ago handed over a blood. After has handed over and has started to think, that suddenly something is... Simply for that period there was a necessity to hand over. By the way, and before on quarantine a blood to put, they do or make analyses (it or this in the link has not understood) or at once put? And whether has correctly understood, what in 3 months get and again check? By the way, and about -in general that is my surname, only without "m" .ja is not guilty, that the namesake!!!

ladyinred
25.05.2005, 04:53
I am not guilty, that the namesake!!!

Features, and the claim on light you will not show or present now.

To work that in the underground has gone!

Igrek
26.05.2005, 19:26
I am not guilty, that the namesake!!!

" In all it is guilty... " B.Eltsin

And if it is serious, behind impossibility to check up it I ask to not use as niknejmov the word-combinations unequivocally identified with political heavyweights of the Russian Federation.

Natalka
27.05.2005, 00:36
And before on quarantine a blood to put, they do or make analyses (it or this in the link has not understood) or at once put? And whether has correctly understood, what in 3 months get and again check?

sunyangel
28.05.2005, 13:32
And if it is serious, behind impossibility to check up it I ask to not use as niknejmov the word-combinations unequivocally identified with political heavyweights of the Russian Federation.

Instead of the Russian Federation it is possible?))

28.05.2005, 23:20
Ia those I use

MaryP
29.05.2005, 05:53
Do not believe her. She samozvanka! Ia nastojashchaia!