PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 2 Masha

Violetta
26.11.2004, 15:09
I here esteemed your reports in different topics and chyo I shall not understand, you are not protected that-whether with the molchelom (+) If are not present to wait for April, to surrender on the status, to you it is not obligatory, I already now can guarantee to you, that without preservation will be fast at you with a high probability (+). Give the god that it or this does not happen, but miracles do not happen. At me the girl (+), itself while (-) also I hope a minus and to remain, for this purpose always prezik we use. And here is how to be with kisses I do not know, but probability to catch through a kiss much more below, than through not protected sex

Urgently I advise you and your guy, always use a condom though if you to him are not indifferent, he and itself should understand it

To in total you of the best. Sincerely

shmig
31.12.2004, 11:43
Unless it is possible beremenit with condoms or you raskazhesh new ways? Then I so like it or him that one to remain not hochu-so 5,10 and t.d it is not important skolko-the main thing we together.

nicccc
28.01.2005, 17:49
Well and he knows, what you want the child?

ran
02.02.2005, 20:31
Certainly knows-we together we live and we wish to get married. Then he the adult the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yura
13.02.2005, 00:39
CHes a word, neponimaju I all eti diskordantnye pairs or steams. Flies separately, kotelty separately. Fans or amateurs ekstrima, to you likely to live has bothered. The love love, and health is more important, especially health of the liked person. In fact one mistake or error, one nasty ranka on a labium and everything, kranty.

And those who subjects to risk the pairs or steams, you likely nekolbasilo still as it is necessary, poetomu such irresponsibility.

Esteem statistics, half in current of five years sooner or later has an infection, even being protected. And after feeling of fault, and what love already from this status nevytashit.

This my cleanly subjective opinion. Izvenjaite if whom has offended.

Lenaa
01.03.2005, 22:25
And how you live with the wife if all the same the probability to catch is great?

And how love? To live has not bothered, easier or simply to live with liked! It is better to live 10 years with it or him, than eternity without it or him!

It is possible and to get-remain under the machine or car the invalid for all life and to be too nobody necessary.

tatyana19
17.03.2005, 01:20
Love... Hm, Well it is an eternal subject, it or her up to us solved and after us will solve, and all one, decisions will not find.

And with the wife I nezhivu, me so am quieter when people dear or expensive to me vbezopasnosti.

Unimportantly, has stirred up trouble, now rasshlebyvaju, but eto my porridge, and niskem I to her share I shall not be, neither with the wife nor with uncle Vasej. And to be komuto necessary with pity I nehochu.

Trably, that I eshe can tell or say.

RBN Medconsult
30.03.2005, 14:32
Everyone think and live to a miscellaneous.

Railya
14.04.2005, 19:39
Everyone think and live to a miscellaneous.

But die equally. Only one from an old age, and others from nonsense.

kablol20051
26.04.2005, 18:03
attraction, whether everyone write about limfo sites-they first of all that have an effect? Also there can be first time or years in general without attributes?

Vasilina
26.04.2005, 20:42
attraction, whether everyone write about limfo sites-they first of all that have an effect? Also there can be first time or years in general without attributes?

At 1/3 voobshe anything anywhere nenabuhaet. And so... They after bezsimptomnoj start a few or a little;little bit appearance to spoil to a stage, and that if strongly to peer thus a neck extending as an ostrich. Esteem pokrovskogo.

kolt
06.05.2005, 02:26
The love is a self-suggestion. You speak yourself - I like it or him! - and and you feel. With the same success it is possible to like and other person - it is simple on your trouble/happiness he to you has not met. Then rasstaneshsja with it or him also you will speak - I do not like it or him! - and and you will feel. Well, for decency it will be possible to tell or say, that she has supposedly passed or has supposedly taken place, this "love", eyes "have opened".

What do I wish to tell or say? Can, it and Love, and the person he very good. Well, also what? It is the reason that " to live years 10 but it is happy "? Such impression, that two variants: Or it is happy also years 10, or it is unhappy, but it is long. And can there is also a third variant? Well, for example, longly and happily simultaneously and with the liked person?? Yes, you tell or say, such variant is, but he acritical when still you will meet him liked, and here, it already is, schast, love, passions-, family, the child, predpologaemoe a marriage. Whether girls dream of it or this?? Here also convince : I LIKE!!!!! I am ready years 10, and then - though a flood.

Nonsenses of all this.

We so want this or thus most "ljubovi", this fairy tale, this happiness that we lose reason, the control, an instinct of a self-preservation. I like!! And everything, it as code-word-password which justifies all ours oprometchevye acts in a life, all our nonsenses.

Well, and so, will stop, to cool down?? Oh, as all is rational, as all cynically, judiciously... I Want love, IT or HIM, to be with it or him both td and tp. The consciousness uzhde draws pictures of universal happiness, though and for 10 years.....

You ask: you, what, believe, what the Love does not exist? Such for the sake of which it is possible to offer own life?

I do not know. Probably, exists. All enamoured swear love up to the extremity or end of a life, are confident, what is it THAT, what is it the PRESENT, what is it and there is a happiness, and then........ Then they like others and also swear love...... Basically, this process can proceed up to beskonechosti... And everything, is love, love, love....... To you yet lusciously from this word??

There is no love. There is a sex and feeling of the responsibility. The first is the love, the second - family.

And still there is simply LIFE.

So, mature, lovely girls and cease to be naive creations. The life is a navigation in shtormjashchem ocean, and to children there not the place - can be sunk.

med brat
12.05.2005, 04:25
If to you to listen, in general rashochetsja to like.

Yes, it is possible to meet healthy and beautiful and as with it or him rastatsja, as well as with infected.

The love comes and leaves, but she can be born again and again to your unique and native little man to whom you devote a life!!

It is not necessary to cloud or sadden all! Someone can so, and someone differently.

I was not in time to him during raskazat as I like-but it or him now we every day each other we give!!!!!!!

Mozajka
17.05.2005, 17:30
Enigma

Pathosly. Really you consider or count that you operate or control the life? You Can like or not like at own discretion? You Can go on an occasion at feelings, you can not go? Otryvochek from " Masters and Margaritas ".

" - It is guilty, - the unknown person, - that has softly responded

To operate or control, it is necessary to have, after all, the exact plan for some, though

A little decent term. Allow to ask you as can

To operate or control the person if he not only is deprived an opportunity to make

Any plan even for ridiculously short term, well, years, say, in

One thousand, but cannot warrant or vouch even for own tomorrow? And, in

The business, - here the unknown person has turned to Berlioz, - imagine, that you,

For example, will start to operate or control, dispose both others and self, in general, so

To tell or say, enter into taste, and suddenly at you... khe... khe... A sarcoma of a lung...

- Here the foreigner it is sweet has grinned, as though an idea on a sarcoma of a lung

Has given to him pleasure, - yes, a sarcoma, - blinking as the cat, has repeated he

The sonorous word, - and here your management has ended! Nobody's destiny, except for

Own, you more does not interest. Native to you you begin lgat,

Smelling a rat, rush to scientific doctors, then to charlatans, and happens, and to

To fortunetellers. Both the first and the second, and the third - is absolutely senseless, you

Understand. And all this comes to an end tragically: the one who else recently

Believed, that he operates or controls something, it appears suddenly laying motionlessly in

Wooden box, and associates, understanding, that to sense from laying are not present more

Any, burn it or him in the furnace. And happens and more worse: just the person

Will be going to to go to Kislovodsk, - here the foreigner has blinked the eyes on Berlioz,

- Trifling, apparently, business, but also cannot make it or this, because

It is not known why suddenly will take - will slip and will get under a tram!

Really you will tell or say, what is it he has operated itself(himself) so? Whether is more correct

To think, what someone has coped with it or him absolutely another? - here again the stranger

Has burst out laughing strange smeshkom. "

So all we children in arms or hand of the God or Voland.

Ksenia
21.05.2005, 23:41
Whether you are already so unhappy () in the life, that at all do not wish to believe in love which changes all around!

Whether already so it would not be desirable happiness, that it is better to dig in the literature and to explain that has read through!

Yes, it not first my love and love can be much, but this feeling inspires and only in this status it would be desirable to live!

maricha
24.05.2005, 00:46
Yes I believe in love, I believe. And in the literature I did not dig (3 sec in an Internet to find), now just the serial on RTR goes, here and has recollected. Read for a long time. Whether I am happy now, probably was not present. Absolutely all fools are happy enough and happy only and... Enamoured there Was a business who did not fall in love, and now like all is, and here it would be desirable to fall in love perhaps. Only at will and to order it does not happen. So zhdyoms

25.05.2005, 05:51

You when pass road, you on the parties or sides look? Suddenly the machine or car il that..... And what for, if all in arms or hand of the God/o?a?na?

bender
25.05.2005, 12:31
All in arms or hand of the person, and the God can give only on the option of destiny!

Akula
26.05.2005, 12:43
Enigma

I look certainly, at a next world never late. Basically it agree with you, only about children you in the extremity or end have bent Here and have given an example, that all we children. And so it not dispute, and is simple addition.

pdimon
27.05.2005, 11:44

Yes, children this our all. Children we shall not touch or we shall not tamper with.

And you, that, M*amp; M read for a long time, and here then for " 3 seconds " you can find in an Internet the necessary conversation and words and the citation?

anita123
27.05.2005, 18:01
On lib.ru Bulgakov lays, this lung that occurs where to find it is possible. And the text right at the beginning of the novel. About the text remembered as the day before yesterday it or him on a TV set have sounded. Suspicious you any

madman
27.05.2005, 22:03
Good I surrender - I an old library rat

arlekino
29.05.2005, 06:56
Prompt, whether it will be possible to feed the child with thoracal milk, if I "+"

mariamaria
29.05.2005, 11:01
It is impossible.