PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here such bl.. A chain.

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Galena
06.03.2005, 04:57
People I shall write once again, your support is simply necessary. I already wrote one week ago

In a topic " What my chances ". But my status hrenovej is no place. A prehistory in brief.

Contact nezashchizennyj 23.10.04. Surrounding deprive in 3 weeks (the center 11 see has already begun to live), rate. 37.2 from the middle of November till now, constant delicacy, last week a candidiasis (the white fur and small krovotochija on tonsils), has got a furunculosis especially under cheekbones and on a back, constant red maculae. Plus simtomatika: augmentation of lymphonoduses under mouses (simply huge), arms or hand sweat already all mouse or mousy wet, has grown thin for 4 kg., appetite absolutely is not present, the throat pershit is constant. If it is an acute stage why so longly proceeds?

Now about analyses. I have surrendered 28.12 (-). The girlfriend 24.11 (-). Its or her husband surrendered in the beginning of September (-) and last time in the beginning of January IFA (-) (bednjazhki have already sworn because of it or this, he shouted that at 100 % a minus). A question: when this cattle has caught? Presumably September-October. And at it or him even on the efflux or expiration of three months it is not revealed antibodies. All prikol in that that both of them are ill or sick with nothing and they do not have any signs!!!, I to the girlfriend already ears have buzzed all, she already is afraid of me. I would hand over PTSR, but at us in Samara do not do or make. I shall wait for Monday and I shall surrender exactly in three months.

Wish good luck.

niuniu
11.03.2005, 10:18
And from what you have taken, what she has caught? Because of the signs? It there is nothing does not speak, and it is obvious not an occasion what to call its or her cattle, because of the suspiciousness.

julik
14.03.2005, 21:52
And in general your symptomatology speaks about becoming infected TSMV more, try to surrender on antibodies IgM, they appear at early stages TSMV and testify to early terms inf-.

Kantarell
20.03.2005, 03:56
to Lisss

I not call it or her, and it or him " the man the trucker " so-that all is possible or probable...

Fifa
23.03.2005, 21:47
to Lisss

What is TSMV?

The patient!!!
26.03.2005, 16:57
Alt, mne toje strashno. U menya takoe govno toje tol'ko bez temperaturi.

28.03.2005, 22:13
tuk-! It is possible to you?

hhh
29.03.2005, 22:17
Alt

TSitomegalovirusnaja an infection. One of versions of herpes. Has very similar symptomatology. Both a sick throat, and white scurf, and sometimes and an inflammation peripheric l.u., etc.

Alexserf470b
31.03.2005, 04:53
CYTOMEGALOVIRUS (TSMV)

The CYTOMEGALOVIRUS (TSMV) concerns to the same to group of viruses, as herpes. According to the CART, TSMV wear in itself almost 90 % of people, but units - at whom the virus became more active or was activated or those who has caught the activated virus are ill or sick. That, the picture reminds position with a tuberculosis which not without reason name social illness or disease - he is shown at badly eating, often the ill or sick, weakened or easied people.

Disease for the first time has been described more hundred years ago and wore the name "potselujnoj" illnesses or diseases as the way of infection was assumed through a saliva. Only it has been proved much later, that illness or disease is passed also at sexual contact, from the pregnant woman to a fetus and even at close household contacts. Now some cases of display TSMV after a hemotransfusion and transplantations of organs and tissues are registered, however, doctors call into this way of carry into question as it is not proved, that patients primary have not been infected TSMV, but disease proceeded is hidden or latent, having shown only at application of specific medicines during transplantation.

Very much often TSMV proceeds under a mask of acute respiratory disease, giving or allowing the same attributes - rise in temperature, a rhinitis, puffiness of fauces, but also - augmentation of cervical lymphatic glands (sometimes peripheric), liens and a liver. In the most serious cases there is an extending paralysis and even a lesion of deep structures or frames of a brain that leads to mors. From usual ORVI tsitomegalovirusnaja the infection differs duration of current - up to 4 - 6 weeks.

Quite often TSMV it is observed in the localized (local) form when sialadens are amazed only. Usually such disease proceeds not noticed and only at the careful directed inquiry of the patient in the future can recollect such (or such) episodes in the life.

Liana2000
01.04.2005, 11:14
Greetings. First the white fur is far not a candidiasis. It is a lot of reasons of occurrence of a white fur. If you do not believe - try or taste will undergo treatment antimicotic agents, hardly will help or assist, since your scurf to Kandidam has no attitude or relation. Krovotochija on tonsils do not concern at all to a candidiasis IN ANY WAY. The furunculosis is zachastaju superfluous phagocytic activity. To a HIV he has no slightest attitude or relation. Lymphonoduses under mouses? Do not think of a HIV in connection with them. I still understand - on a neck, behind ears and on a nape. Here there are people at which, quote: " mountain Hrenova of lymphonoduses.. " And any VICHa. In general, surrounding deprive with a similar symptomatology once was at my mum when I was still absolutely small. Itself you understand, about AIDS then in Russia also did not know. So there is more than optimism. Not so it is similar to OS.

And more, I would like the forum in occasion of signs will address to other participants:

My opinion such: pokrovsky certainly writes, that the HIV can be diagnosed to clinical attributes with sufficient probability. Having read through it is people start to think that the HIV have signs. Get a grasp of the text more closely or attentively. He regards as criteria of sufficient reliability only haraternye for stages of AIDS and prespida opportunistic infections (pnevmotsistnaja a pneumonia, sarcoma Kaposhi, etc.). And as temperature, etc. he also does not call to consider or count such things signs at all. In general, the clinical picture of an acute stage seems to me universal, i.e. primenimoj to practically any virus infection from among known and not so. Viremija, she also is viremija. She should serve as an occasion for delivery of analyses, but only as doctors speak, from the point of view of differential diagnostics. I.e. to exclude a HIV from among possible or probable variants, instead of to confirm it or him as unique.

sesl888
04.04.2005, 08:59
Similar knowledge are written with shodu? Or all the same it is repetitions from any files? However...

EllaB
07.04.2005, 12:47
Fast Dim

Only do not call them to read pokrovskogo, and they subtract or deduct that, only that will find or consider necessary. And in general its or his books are directed for experts and is exact for people with strong mentality.

kvest
10.04.2005, 12:16
tkachik

Sometimes shodu, sometimes compilation of certain files.

antoha
13.04.2005, 22:18
Who such pokrovsky? About what he writes? And why the strong mentality is necessary?

ibelkov@bk.ru
14.04.2005, 09:04
I have already learned or have already found out. From the next topic. It is necessary to esteem. That up to the extremity or end all bowl ispit.

GeorgeNick
14.04.2005, 14:28
tkachik

Director of the Federal center on struggle with vich/??n?

Stevroza
17.04.2005, 11:45
Tkachik. pofob about mine, and you, my dear person also not such you will write. I simply for a long time took a great interest or was fond in medicine and at my family many familiar doctors. And here such chicken-feed has happened as SPIDofobija. By the way, I have written it straight off.

The most ridiculous, that on a life I, as well as in my opinion all here is far not the doctor. I the builder. Also believe - I like the trade much more than medicine. That and all I wish.

Orenburg
19.04.2005, 18:53
Still a question: somewhere I read that during an acute stage of an antibody can and not be found out during long enough period.

irrrik
21.04.2005, 03:43
Alt

And I still read, that on Mars green little men are)))

Can, but it in case of serious autoimmune diseases, at you they are?

22.04.2005, 09:14
Yes: pofob. It is easy or light to tell or say. Yes at me and a phobia never was. Days 10 here. Already absolutely badly. Began to leave in itself. To reflect. To analyze. Today I had a serious conversation with the close girlfriend. She is a psychologist. Has practice in psychiatry. She always sponsors me, including me subject to any influences. She very rigidly insisted on that I left from here. From its or her words the worlds of a HIV + and VICH-not in which case to mix or admix it is impossible. Jacobs it is known, that at a HIV + the tusen, the customs, the psychology, the morals. Jacobs. But all I shall not reproduce. All is necessary the nobility. Not in a dense wood we live. Patiences! And nerves strong!

Droozy
24.04.2005, 11:04
tkachik

Well sometimes a wedge, a wedge knock out

marfa
25.04.2005, 22:40
Vot ya uje 2 mesyatsa foblu. I est ' ot chego. Strannie simptomi. Poka jivoy, pravda vot lojus' i vstau s odnoy mislu, chtob tot, kto naverhu, dal mne eshe odin shans. Cherez 3 nedeli idu sdavat ' analizi. Po moemu, eto odin iz nemnogih, a mojet bit ' i edinstvenniy shans poborot ' fobiu.

UltrA
27.04.2005, 05:29
Lana I shall tell or say one, but -whether it is somehow connected with simtomami. All the summer long has lain on an extract (fracture of spinal column) in the extremity or end of September serious operation on implantation of two vertebra or vertebrae. There can be it an echo of my today's status?

Hope1
27.04.2005, 18:54
Antibodies can not be found out, but should obnaruzhivatsja an antigen. And modern the test-system just it or him including find out. In general Americans on thebody.com write that slowed down serokonversija - the phenomenon historical of the period imperfect the test-systems.

(Elena)
27.04.2005, 18:55
Alt

Immunosupressory accepted? These are preparations overwhelming immune system at implantation (transplantation of organs)