PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Somebody knows?

anti
01.04.2005, 18:44
Privt children or guys, somebody heard any good news to a HIV +, for example something about a vaccine and whether is here the people who have given birth healthy children. What probability of infection of the child. Share please knowledge, I can not so to live more. I wish to become mum, but I am afraid.

tsoi
10.04.2005, 22:05
Probability to give birth to the healthy child at reception of therapy during pregnancy and sorts or labors and keeping of all references of doctors - 98 %. If it or this to not make, risk of a becoming infected of the child of 40-60 %. About a vaccine while encouraging a little. Many vaccines are tested, but many of them are directed first of all on avoiding infection. It is less than therapeutic vaccines. Meanwhile results of tests of all vaccines are far from encouraging. But it is possible on a place...

Paren
18.04.2005, 10:11
ya rodila zdorovogo rebenka.

Bakira
19.04.2005, 12:38
Horseen,

Tell please more in detail!

Whether you accepted therapy during pregnancy? Whether gave birth or travailled cesarean? Whether nursed the baby? Through which time the analysis of the child became-? How much already to your kid?

At me term 11 weeks. Successful experience skilled is very important!

Vasiliy
01.05.2005, 08:02
Girls, well you it is direct as in jungle live. Not only that a forum do not read, so still to you laziness with the button to click. And-is not present simply cracks from the information in this occasion. If at all do not believe and-is not present descend or go on group.

And, by the way, and with the doctor you not probyvali to speak on these subjects? Especially about feeding by a breast!!!

Legrana
11.05.2005, 08:52
The some people do not have time to visit or attend forums vsvjazi with job. And on this question personally for me the answer of the person which is more important has passed or has taken place through it, instead of the doctor. I do not understand, what so it is difficult as all this was also that to us to expect? I for example when through it shall pass or shall take place, I shall necessarily write to those whom it expects. And in jungle we do not live. I heard much about a birth of healthy children, but, once again I shall repeat, opinion of the past through all this, for me it is more important!

vala
19.05.2005, 04:23
Light. If at once you will be observed by doctors

That only %! 0 % that that child Vich and 90 % that zdorovenky,

madi
21.05.2005, 05:17
And again, whence such digits (10 % and 90 %)???

Barbara
25.05.2005, 09:40
For my life from a HIV have given birth to 4 girls of five healthy kiddies, from them 2 gave birth or travailled without therapy during pregnancy, to chances to give birth to healthy 99 percent or interests, and in general, what for then to live, if to not give birth or not travail, especially from the liked person?

olkag
27.05.2005, 15:07
Dear Habit spasm!

The Internet taaakoj inormatsiej cracks, that how much users, it is so much opinions. Deign to esteem itself even a topic " Present me hope " where I was responded by children or guys, and so I till now do not know to that to believe. To me the diagnosis have put recently and if the probability of infection and was, in any there shaggy to year, I pyshu health so that shall give birth or shall travail to a three. By infe from an Internet I am infected most likely och for a long time and in a coffin it would be time to sleep at night.

Also you forget that therapy everywhere is really free-of-charge and accessible to everything as well as artificial feeding of the child can be inaccessible. I from village Red Kalomeets (though according to last statistics of magazine Forbs at us more prestigiously than in jungle will be) can live in a log hut and an Internet I use only once a month in rajtsentre for 10 minutes? And what then speech can go about group?

The opinion of successfully given birth girl to me is more important than advice or councils of the doctor. The horse-radish it or him is known whence by him (doctor) such clever, whether is adequate and whether he is assured or confident of correctness of the advice or councils and actions. And if to you the doctor will tell or say a sulfuric acid in the way klizmirovanie to accept you for her at once in a drugstore will run?

There is nothing to respond on business - go to other subject and there philosophize and specify who whence.

Successes.

27.05.2005, 15:35
I have learned or have found out, 4 4 polozh., when was on 2-nd mes.beremennosti, on 4-th 4 to drink therapy, then did or made keserevo.grudju not .4 to the son 1,5 years, at it or him 4 is not present, have already removed or have already taken off with 4, the truth after a birth there were antibodies, but eto from mother, then, if the child is not sick, they on the sly 4. 1 ' 5 months gave the child therapy therefore 4 did not know 4 is sick or .4 every year should go to hand over analyses therefore 4 4, okazivaetsja, do not know what can be 4 at this terapii.a so very well, grow greater or big and beautiful, GIVE birth or TRAVAIL And be not afraid, all at you will be good, in fact in children all sense zhizni.ja here 4 the second, the truth while is impossible (after kesereva 4 advise to wait 4 years up to new pregnancy).

Cvetlana
28.05.2005, 04:58
" The opinion of successfully given birth girl to me is more important than advice or councils of the doctor. "

Someone's opinion is certainly interestingly and important even, but, for example I know one, successfully given birth girl, the truth not a HIV-infected, but it in this case is not important as to tell or say I want about the friend which all pregnancy smoked also vodka with beer made sour in litres, in general having hammered on the child and too anything, has given birth also the child like healthy with a kind, only in development lags behind a little, but it by what criterion to measure? It I so, as an example tselesobraznosti trust to the girls who have been last through it and trust to doctors. Another's experience certainly tsenen but if to you narkomanka, the patient of a HIV, will write, what in general has hammered on the child and all pregnancy sticked out and therapy has refused, therefore as to her pofigu was, and the child was born without a HIV (we shall conditionally tell or say, what healthy) to her you will believe more, than to doctors?

" To me the diagnosis have put recently and if the probability of infection and was, in any there shaggy to year, I pyshu health so that shall give birth or shall travail to a three. By infe from an Internet I am infected most likely och for a long time and in a coffin it would be time to sleep at night. "

About, whether "pyshesh" health it is possible to judge under analyses, and when there was a becoming infected, it is impossible to tell or say " by the information from an Internet " and even under analyses of it or this to tell or say it is impossible. About " in a coffin " - look above, there where about "pyshu" health.

Certainly something to solve only to you, but here anybody basically cannot wish you or your child bad and everyone responded moves desire to help or assist.

Dieselltd
28.05.2005, 22:19
Please.

Strange, however, underlying reason for the some people my reports carry all... Business, voobshchem master's to that of that to do or make or to not do or make... The Statistics speaks that at keeping references of doctors of 98 % of children are born healthy unlike 50 on 50 otherwise, only and only... And to solve certainly to you. Nobody against a healthy way of life, even on the contrary, only " to accept imunomodulirujushchie,-stimulating preparations to raise or increase, instead of to lower quality of a life " I advise och. Cautiously. Especially immunostimuljatory. Quality of a life at their reception can is valid will raise or increase, but very much not for a long time and only that will be replaced by sharp recession. It is well-known. Excuse, that has taken away from you time for perusal of it or this. It is More me to tell or say to you there is nothing, and your opinion is already known to me.

Mitjaj
29.05.2005, 01:14
And I want the baby but I am afraid.... Though a lot of familiar at whom has very well managed.... And the doctor speaks it is necessary to give birth or travail.. A current here the status does not allow while...

Svetlana N.K.
29.05.2005, 05:40
Thanks huge to you, Horseen. Thanks for support.

After cesarean it is not obligatory to wait 4 years. Many become pregnant in 4-6 months after sorts or labors and safely give birth or travail. Also give birth or travail on some times successively. To communicate to women the past through it and to meet their histories it is possible on sites devoted for a maternity. We, +, have an advantage - cesarean scheduled, therefore unforeseen complications are reduced to 0.

Never took a great interest in any narcotics, but well enough I represent what it to accept therapy. If you accept it or her, OCD'er, sincerely with you I sympathize. Both narcomaniacs and accepting therapy kill themselves. Especially doctors do not know about pobochkah. Why to not accept imunomodulirujushchie,-stimulating preparations to raise or increase, instead of to lower quality of a life? Why to not conduct a healthy way of life and to not spend pair hours per day activly having a rest and going in for sports instead of a writing or spelling long and nevtemnyh answers and arguing with all everywhere and always? And if narkomanka to me will write that has given birth to the healthy child - that I shall draw for myself a conclusion that my chances are great also I correctly I do or make refusing from therapy. Any victory such is a victory over sceptics and cynics like you which holds apart from own importance and to which delivers animal satisfaction rassusolivat to a subject: All of you, the children or guys sick, barahtajtes-do not flounder, poisoned or persecuted with chemistry, and do not forget to put on yourself the big fat cross. Personally for me all up to one your reports carry such underlying reason.

Thanks for attention,

Nastasja Filipovna