PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question only to competent of this question

17.02.2005, 00:46
Whether can pass a HIV in a stage AIDS at normal immunom the status? I.e., whether I for example can reject horses from any flu, if CD4 500 under analyses?

Cold_Wind
30.03.2005, 04:05
Well actually from a flu if it is the serious form and then nachinajutsja pobochki type pnevnmanii the person can reject skates and not infetsirovanyj.... The status and vich here not criterion... But everyones oporutunisticheskie infections at which presence diagnose Spid stick at the low status.. mene 200 even likely all taki is less... Well and accordingly about a load to forget in this business not lzja though at me 150 was year three now here 189 tirapiju drink... And that a flu did not hurt yet)

Meruert
17.04.2005, 00:46
And if a flu also bird's..

David
09.05.2005, 08:45
Then excuse podvinset all from a birdy die

kaktus
09.05.2005, 15:28
Well actually from a flu if it is the serious form and then nachinajutsja pobochki type pnevnmanii the person can reject skates and not infetsirovanyj.... The status and vich here not criterion... But everyones oporutunisticheskie infections at which presence diagnose Spid stick at the low status.. mene 200 even likely all taki is less... Well and accordingly about a load to forget in this business not lzja though at me 150 was year three now here 1289 tirapiju drink... And that a flu did not hurt yet)

Leksi, it so is strong at you the status has risen - with 150 up to 1 289?! Anything to itself(himself), not everyone healthy can similar brag... At me the status at the beginning of reception of medicines (one month ago) was 180, later two weeks of treatment has risen up to 190. That is if similar dynamics or changes will be saved that at me in three years will be only 900...

sveta_a
17.05.2005, 23:31
Oh it I was described 189....

Kat
20.05.2005, 17:14
Oh it I was described 189....

And-and, and I already to envy was in time...

But all the same I wish you to lift the status and all all that is possible up to transcendental heights and to catch a cold on funeral of all fobov and izhe with them

avkul
28.05.2005, 21:28
Well you have bent it