PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here to what the phobia has finished

Nedug. Ru
14.03.2005, 22:39
fobil it is awful. Analyses all negative. And signs proceed (3 mes 4 mes 6 mes) all otr. The wife has not sustained - is got divorced.

I became the loony.

mermaid
03.04.2005, 15:13
And can, and such wife is not necessary, and?

smoker
11.04.2005, 20:52
It is impossible to throw such ideas... I here am possible or probable because of similar myslishki, once someone stated, and itself I sit at this forum...

Andis! Do not load the wife! Digest all. postis on a forum, do not excruciate its or her phobia!

At me a situation similar. The truth a floor of year only in a month will be. Too I am sometimes forgotten and to stir or chatter superfluous I begin. Hrenovo. Basically I try to keep mum and if hardly it is possible also familiar to that ponyt a little... You Want, write to me.

Let's communicate, ponoem each other. Perhaps polegchaet. At me too signs proceed unpleasant enough. But the wife should not be lead up precisely. In fact becomes even worse.

And present, if nevertheless all will manage, and you still to disorganize family will manage?

Step-by-step
16.04.2005, 12:20
> And can, and such wife is not necessary, and?

And what "such", allow to learn or find out?

User
23.05.2005, 22:58
2 andis

You the paranoiac still that. I think, that we - fobiki forum Nedug. Ru shall choose you the king. How much you with the wife have already lived an elbow about an elbow? mnogol has acquired the general or common property? And how you think - whether one paranoia new - will be replaced at section of property?

Lemniskata
26.05.2005, 17:19
How much or As far as I remember your history here my opinion, you have finished the wife, accordingly and itself is guilty, such wife as yours should be worn on arms or hand.

Search for variants to be reconciled, it is good to suffer hernej.

Natucikk
28.05.2005, 20:59
With negative analyses in 6 months no signs can specify a HIV. If you now will not borrow or occupy in the sincere health you risk to remain one for all life.