PDA

Просмотр полной версии : LIFE

vic2003
07.10.2004, 23:39
And how to be if has already caught? Term of disease about 1,5 years? What forecasts? Whether it is possible to live from a HIV-infection till an old age? Somewhere it has been written, that if in time to begin treatment the virus can "fall asleep". It dejtvitelno so?

30.10.2004, 02:19
To live till an old age? While nobody knows, as treatment recently have started to practise, sootvetsvenno and time much yet has not passed or has not taken place. But while chances of such prospect are observed. At me too somewhere 1.5 years. To an extreme measure I know about it or this. Analyses good so I live and I am pleased lives. And to you too I advise. If you only recently have learned or have found out about the status - that talk here to us, very much helps or assists and you get confidence, that all absolutely even is quite good. To me here have very much helped or assisted.

And a life? So she as was and goes. At many nichenoshenki has not changed.

joe
01.01.2005, 16:06
I know a year. In the first of June of the last year imunnyj the status was 470. I do not know it good or bad. Now I do not know. Has started to collect for MONIK all analyses on new. That will show the status, yet I do not know. Probably I shall start to accept preparations. But it is for some reason terrible. It would be desirable to live very much. The daughter grows. I at it or her one. And her only 13.

nastya1201
22.02.2005, 03:17
Yes, I understand! I too prosebja know all, but I can not at all force to learn or find out myself the status. I am afraid of that even if to me will appoint or nominate therapy, I cannot accept it or her because of a hepatitis, and a hepatitis I can not treat because of Vich, here such vicious circle. And a daughter at me too, only to her only 3 years and though I and married, but something attitudes or relations with the husband practically razladilis that he has lost courage, to put it mildly.

And more does not pull me in AIDS-center as the kind sitting in corridors tightly killed narkov will plunge me into frustration.

But to be treated it is necessary, as is in this life of sensation earlier novel for the sake of which it is necessary to try or taste.

Koshechkin
12.03.2005, 01:17
Girls yes that you such speak, certainly it is necessary is treated, especially if at you children!!!

Yes on sokolinke many narcomaniacs, but as much and absolutely normal people, as well as you are valid.

At me vich + and a hepatitis, on sokolinke 3 years, has now started to accept therapy, immunity was one month ago 178 + a greater or big virus load (digit now I do not remember)

So learn or find out girls the status and are treated, necessarily!!!! For the sake of your children!!!

KatjaV.
14.03.2005, 16:45
Girls, keep, for the sake of ditej keep!

Failure or Accident
15.03.2005, 01:18
Davchenki at you children....... And suddenly to happen a miracle and who nibud will think up as to get rid of it or this!!!! Only it or this also I live...... Most on sokolinku to go terribly, immune status do not know. Very much I wish to believe....... In good. At children are not present.

vaston
06.04.2005, 10:31
devchata mojet ktot raskazat o svoi h semtomah ochen proshu, po zarez nado

katt
24.04.2005, 09:28
So...!!!! Well ka it is fast all all in spid the center!!! And it is not important to eat children at you or is not present.. It is necessary to you!!

Elena
01.05.2005, 08:39
Though someone adjusts or sets up in a correct direction. Thanks!

Only here 1 more question: on sokolinke treatment not anonymous, but confidential.

Whether you know cases when this confidentiality was broken for any reasons?

I would like to save up to the last it as fiduciary from relatives if not poluchitsja- it will be simple " crash of engineer Garina ".

out-biker
22.05.2005, 19:43
Girls. Know, I too thought, well on.. To hand over on a load and so on. And the doctor has told or said that owing to each analysis a cat. I do or make time in half a year he can observe dynamics or changes of a virus in a blood. And IN TIME to me to help or assist. Last phrase has played such role!!! That I now am ready to be checked everyone nedelju.lish vovremja.devochki, you probably have not realized all gravity. I know, happens such when it is simple nehochetsja something to do or make because consciousness it does not perceive. But when to you will tell or say that = real threat all of you will understand. Only make it earlier.

Teprra
24.05.2005, 07:59
Thanks all of you for podderzhdku. To surrender I am not going to, I believe in the best. You, Germina, even have a husband - the father of the child, and I has died of an infarct - 4 years will be on May, 29th. So I both mum and the daddy. And to be treated I necessarily I shall. At me in fact too a full set: + S.Samoe interesting, that has learned or has found out casually. And so never would think. State of health excellent or different. I am not ill or sick with anything. And to believe I too I believe, that will think up a medicine and will relieve us of this infection!!!

East
27.05.2005, 20:34
I am familiar with people whom 20-25 years and anything live already with it or this, is normal myself chustvujut

Juliya
28.05.2005, 00:41
And it is possible more in detail about these or it ljudej.oni where have caught? At the USSR? However...

kpem
28.05.2005, 15:05
AND CAN THEY IMMORTAL?