PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To Tatyana

Страницы : [1] 2

Iraa
19.02.2005, 17:04
Greetings. Has arrived, all like by way of, was ill, certainly, from change of a climate and time zones, but almost all ok.

I shall write can tomorrow, all I am going to, all is impossible. And to call while money is not present))

Julia N
04.03.2005, 12:20
... Too I shall soon write to you, and that at us autumn visitors, and to a computer on kitchen or cuisine to not get))) ---the main thing, that you have reached and have had a rest from rest)))

Ilona
08.03.2005, 21:29
Tanjuh, photos though send or have come, that there it has turned out, it is interesting to look or see.

Katia
21.03.2005, 08:26
Soldier Jane

Read the answer to your question on www. $$$?

eele
27.03.2005, 11:23
With spidofobiej borjatsja...

Marisa
02.04.2005, 18:32
Well! The pancake, I in them in general was disappointed...

Vilo
11.04.2005, 19:04
Lisss, sylku throw, please))) ---it is interesting to esteem ---Jane, same not tsifrovuha ---process long))) ---and it has turned out all well, I am assured

Anastasi
18.04.2005, 01:27
Catch

http: // www. $$$/faq //2004/08/24a.htm

qoqonut
22.04.2005, 19:07
ugums ---tnx a lot)))

mmm
27.04.2005, 14:24
Greetings) Geniuses VICHa) at once has guessed the Question.... Well who else such can set) Natashk, will suffice to try on on itself another's odyozhki) Especially they not yours...

nasayr
29.04.2005, 11:17
Questions practically all who are learned or found out happened at this forum, but here only the supported optimism I did not expect such nothing from the given site, well the generated opinion is much better than ignorance, at least know, to that precisely to not believe.

Incognito
04.05.2005, 17:24
Soldier Jane

And the friend which has received + it who? Not Dop it is casual? If yes..... That Dop already goril, that + he in IFA has received the first in 2.5 or in 3 precisely I do not remember....

3DStrike
08.05.2005, 21:37
At Dopa shchshas the new theory, before antibodies all was not, and shchas they were gone.

Lozovsky
11.05.2005, 01:20
At Dopa that-that, and vicha precisely is not present ---Dop a virus will power primoril, probably))) Probably, on ejdse clairvoyants were going to ---know, who writes and about that...

Svetik
14.05.2005, 23:28
Lisss

To anybody to believe it is impossible, except for itself) it is possible for Me)

Alik
16.05.2005, 08:11
They it is simple nedoponjali a question.

Unknown
17.05.2005, 07:17
Surrenders to me in a question the person of the Novel appeared.

REX

Aha, to you that is exact)))))

Soldier Jane

In my opinion the question has been formulated precisely enough, if nedoponjali let learn or teach Russian.

19.05.2005, 17:36
Dazh not that that is possible, and necessary))

klos
21.05.2005, 17:13
REX

Well tady tell that-string pleasant)))) and I to you foolishly shall believe))))))))

EMILI
21.05.2005, 18:39
Here to me it is interestingly simple, well nahrena he in general is necessary such question? For what? You wished to receive What answer? That that have written to you, does not arrange, so something means you wished to see there) Hence the answer you already know for yourselves) Well so, what for a question then? Only it is not necessary about that that the destiny chela strongly disturbs... Can certainly and disturbs, but its or his most it to disturb should more... So an algophilia of pure or clean water) Give ka that "not clear" I shall ask) "Not clear" already in itself terribly) And the answer should be still straaaaashnej) Fasten!!!!!)

mohren
23.05.2005, 08:52
REX

gy-))) whether I since morning hardly think, whether in general underdeveloped, I someone's have not understood you.

Sveta Petrova
23.05.2005, 12:06
Lisss: Actually I simply wished to hear the answer about an acute stage, and, it is necessary to tell or say, children or guys with the answer have excellently consulted. I expected the worst. You put itself on their place: every day to them tens emotionally unstable fobikov, run in a folly and despair address. If they will list signs of OS and exact statistical data, will give EVERYONE! fobik it or her for itself will diagnose. Data on OS are very scattered, from 30 up to 90 %. I thought, they will result or bring though any statistics. And about concreteness of a question... You once more re-read. It is no precise he it is formulated, they have not understood, the person is infected or not. They sometimes are really confused in answers, but unless we here at a forum sometimes in answers to indistinctly put questions are not confused?

REX: And why you explain all pavor, instead of interest? Whether it is not enough why I ask such question, in effect this my business. CHel, described in a question, it is absolute at anything, I basically cannot neither confirm, nor deny, that all was how he tells, yes it to me and is not so important. I have set concrete (as I considered or counted) a question concerning this situation, they is concrete (as they consider or count) have responded.

Alex: You hang at a forum is already hollow year. What's the matter? A phobia or a habit?

Push
24.05.2005, 04:51
Yes have good driven this subject))) at everyone the opinion, can be yesterday at me there was a unbalanced mood, here and has started to show off)))))))

Foxy
25.05.2005, 01:46
Soldier Jane

Yes certainly your business. I unless argue. Pavor I explain because itself spoke, after reception of letters the phobia rolls on you. Well and if so, it is pure or clean for the sake of interest, too it is good. A current the word of honour, interest any strange. Therefore and grju, that it is necessary to fasten with this subject. Itself probably it you understand, and all on a new circle you go...

nae2004
25.05.2005, 14:50
REX

Yes you will fasten with such subject)))), I already in general to be afraid of sex begin or start, so paranoja lights!!!!!!!))))))))