PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Than absence to the doctor is dangerous?

Neon
09.05.2005, 02:47
To me have told or said to come in a month, I am more than month nejavljajus. I hesitate to go on Falcon mountain. Tell or say consequences can be sad, or it is not terrible.

Ilija
17.05.2005, 21:06
Dzheri, have told or said, means it is necessary to go!!!

Also that you mean stisnjaeshsja to go on Sokolinku!! About what stisneii you speak??? Give be going to in kuchku.

I tomorrow go, want together we shall go?!

Write lanitka@mail.ru.

samadhi
25.05.2005, 13:56
The doctor not for the sake of itself tries, and for the sake of you. He it is not simple so occurrings appoints or nominates, it first of all is necessary for you, instead of him.

Olga of M.
25.05.2005, 15:20
Or not consequences of your absence will be sad will tell or say a current the doctor yes will show a life the further yours... And when you pass or miss gemor begins again she will go all over again to the doctor on an occurring there again to appoint or nominate new day, that is shorter still it mutor, even more days will go for a drive, and so has come, has made business and otvalil... And so in general it depends on a status of your health, i.e. individually this all)), at me was a break between such visitings 2 years and no trouble there was no current results certainly not those already were, and so all o.k.)))

Marina C
26.05.2005, 10:36
Of whom you hesitate?