PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether there is a sense to hand over the repeated analysis?

Страницы : [1] 2

Alexander of M
20.02.2005, 02:37
Hello! At me has appeared such voprosik on a subject on which, I hope, somebody will competently respond me:

About 9 months ago I had a doubtful contact to the girl without a condom. I have handed over the analysis in two months, and the result of the analysis has shown, that all with me by way of. And now on this site prochel, that it is necessary to hand over the similar analysis in 1,3,6 months. What probability, what the person has picked up a HIV-infection, but the analysis spent after two months has not revealed anything?

There is a sense now, after 9 months, to subject itself to repeated procedure of delivery of the analysis??

And more a question: what the probability (in %) to catch AIDS after sex contact without a condom from a HIV-infected the girl?

Whether probably in a similar situation to avoid infection?

I shall be very grateful to everyone who can though partially to answer my questions!:)

andrewbl
24.02.2005, 20:49
And what you handed over the analysis? If IFA:

1) In two months IFA reveals or taps antibodies at the majority of people. Percent or interest more than 50 but less 95. More precisely I anywhere did not find.

2) In 9 months IFA reveals or taps antibodies at 99,9 % of percent or interests infected. Therefore if you now will hand over the analysis that will precisely know the status. Well if certainly you in current of these or it of 9 months did not have a risk to catch.

3) If at you was vaginalnyj not protected contact to the girl, probability very small - less than 1 %.

If you handed over PTSR, PTSR vyjavljaet a virus at least at 90 % infected.

I hope it to you has helped or assisted. Success!

alenka_m
05.03.2005, 20:37
WELL I talked to the doctor, she speaks that only in a year it is possible to tell or say about that there is a HIV or not...

So it would be desirable it will be checked up.

Procedure that delivery not so boleznena for a body and mentality, and here process of a campaign behind result kanechno presses on nervuju system, anyway itself to go I was not solved...

vicky_vva
15.03.2005, 16:20
Not well year et is a lot of))) I do not know Germans more than 3 mes do not pull...... Anyway the doctor to me so has told or said also to a forum about it or this repeat))

Igor1
23.03.2005, 20:18
Alex wrote:

> Not well year et is a lot of))) I do not know Germans more than 3 mes not

> Pull...... Anyway the doctor to me so has told or said also to a forum about

> It or This repeat))

And in Spain by the way too most)

ada
28.03.2005, 01:35
Leshiy in test of mentality???

Gurni
29.03.2005, 23:02
Well I speak, that to me the doctor have told or said... That take analyses about one year, if result of the analysis positive send them to Kiev (capital ridnoj nenki our Ukraine)... Can in Germany and in another way, but at us so though kanechno naprjazhno to wait so much for time, at me from not protected certificate or act has passed or has taken place nearby and 3 months (I and do not remember plainly) but to not kill itself this all year) Then we shall once again be checked up, is closer to spring...

Earlier smetri we shall not die;)

Ognejar
01.04.2005, 00:00
Tarand ---I have noticed, the less country is assured of itself ---the more srolki pereproverki)) (It I about and, but not about and) ---is simple any communication or connection between ekonom. A status of the country and terms of detection vicha)))

Lonisa
07.04.2005, 15:35
leshiy, a ti 4to iz ispanii?

olga1959
14.04.2005, 19:15
Hello!

Thanks all for the answer and participation (especially Durnju!).

I do not know, I handed over what analysis, I badly understand all these medical terms as I live not in Russia, but the analysis was extremely simple. I have simply handed over a blood on the analysis.

By that I prochel, the probability of infection in my case is smallest (tpu, tpu, but for clearing conscience as I have understood, I nevertheless should be checked up repeatedly, that I shall try to make in the near future.

And in general, if I have already placed the report at this forum, allow me to distract a little more your attention, and to set pair cleanly theoretical questions on this problem, simply, to compensate the insufficient knowledge.

First, I am a little surprised (is pleasantly surprised!), that such low probability of infection, at not protected sex from a HIV-infected partnershej. In total 1 %. Always it seemed to me, that it is much more. And for this reason, I would like to understand, why AIDS so it is fast razrossja in such scale epidemic?

On how much I now can judge, in most cases AIDS caught not at usual sex contacts as it is considered to be, and at means reusable shpritsov, before the used HIV-infected and at proctal or anal sex. At least, so was at the first stage of diffusion of epidemic. That, probably, also has given, as to me to be remembered, the occasion and the basis to the mischievous statement different ekzaltirovannyh the religious fanatics approved or confirmed, that AIDS is the divine penalty granted by the God on sinners: narcomaniacs and homosexuals. At least, I precisely remember, that such moods have been widespread in the extremity or end 80, the beginning of 90th years.

Other reason of diffusion of a virus, besides, as I understand, low a level of household hygiene and use of protective agents in the poor and backward countries.

Once I read clause or article about one of the similar countries (it seems, Cambodia), where already the order of 10 % of the population of a HIV- where such scheme or plan was drawn approximately:

The certain peasant comes to city to sell, say, a pig. The transaction was successful, and at it or him remains to a steam superfluous coins which he decides to use giving a tribute of immemorial man's passion pobludit, and he sends to the nearest mastnoj to the woman of easy virtue. As all occurs or happens without any protective agents infection is almost inevitable. Having come back home he infects the to the spouse, no less than the children who have not born yet. As our peasant the guy as you have understood, loveful, it is possible to assume, that he has shashni with any not too chaste neigbour and as a result, infects also it or her. And the neigbour can be and married, as a result and its or her husband at once gets in group of risk. Besides (I already add it from myself) if chastity of its or his neigbour under doubt who undertakes to assume, that he unique the man on the party or side with which she affords intimal affinity, and she already, in turn infects half of sexly active muzhiks in the village which run to her, at a leisure, to pass away hour or so-other or -another;-others. All of them, in the turn infect the wives, etc. Finally, because of one successfully sold pig, in some years the whole village on grane extinction because of epidemic of AIDS.

On how much corresponds or meets examples resulted or brought by me above to a real state of affairs? In general, what general or common specific gravity or relative density infected by AIDS from the poor and developing countries and what in the countries pobagache?

I agree with Tatyana, that the more richly and economically razvitej the country the less than delays in analyses, and is exact less problems with course of treatment. For example I of results of the analysis waited all week, and a blood on the analysis handed over in a usual district clinic:

And last question: than the carrier or bearer and the distributor of a virus differs? More correctly how become that or other? It that, stages of disease or something other?

my_kit
18.04.2005, 04:37
Catch not SPIDOM (AIDS - a syndrome iimunodefitsita), and a virus (HIV)... The person can with not know at all about this muck years and distribute it or her further...

Well that this erroneous theory about illness or disease blue and narcomaniacs in the USSR have started a HIV in a status of a pandemic it too extremely sadly...

1 % too not so nizsky percent or interest, a virus that mutates it, if earlier at all did not speak about infections of a HIV at a kiss now doctors stipulate, a pier if is ranki in a mouth that is the chance will catch, and so the saliva should destroy or blast a virus the moment. He becomes more agresivnym...

For example I can speak only for Ukraine, at us on neofitsalnym to data nearby 1 % infetsirovannyh, toest it nearby 480 tys, and officially 60 tys... niche so roaznitsa in digits yes? Because many do not pass or take place diagnostics or do not get registered (and that it or him stanovistsja on the account, if the state recognizes what to treat them there is no money, all on 2000 patients have bought or purchased in that to year antiretrovirusnye preparations), and we distribute an infection here so further... And prophylaxis in mass-media or schools practically is not present, she is more exact is, but is so silly constructed also it or her so a little what to speak about advantage or benefit it is not necessary...

It turns out, that our government till now considers or counts it as a problem of narcomaniacs, gays and prostitutes...

nata35
18.04.2005, 14:27
Tarand

It is sad, that such situation on all space of the former USSR

Farida
20.04.2005, 09:36
As to development of the country and review periods - it is similar to the truth though in staffs or states CDC though burst speaks: " 6 months and day earlier! " e. Only 26 weeks and in any way 24! And here about a waiting time... I as though in Ukraine live. Today has handed over a blood on IFA (anonymously), the day after tomorrow - the answer has received. If nejmetsja - has more paid also result next day. Well and if absolutely urgently it is necessary - here and to pay more is necessary and to ask properly, well and since morning to come certainly. Problems, I think, to arise should not.

makella
20.04.2005, 21:34
seaman

CHtoj-to chtoj I for the first time hear such reference SDS though has read through masu information including on English-speaking sites. And about burst and 26 weeks, it in general something brand new from SDS.

Levenyatko
21.04.2005, 09:56
This infa from a forum thebody.com So those people who call in CDC on hotline approve or confirm. And though somewhere there was a conversation about new instructions on testing CDC, I and itself on their site read about a floor of year. In general the organization conservative and reinsured... It Can and is correct...

citymax
27.04.2005, 04:37
seaman

Well throw to me the link, that-whether why I on thebody.com such did not see that, saw there references about 3 months, and about rare or infrequent cases of 6 months, but about, burst and 26 weeks did not find

phytomix
03.05.2005, 19:04
123456template654321

qwer
05.05.2005, 22:53
The link now will find not simply. It is necessary to rummage in archive. Or here: http: // www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Labs/Archive/TestingHIV/

Or here:

http: // www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Testing/

But voobshchem all is correct. I spoke about one private or individual question in which the person asked advice or council in occasion of that he has surrendered in 24 weeks and have called in CDC where to him have responded bluntly under the instruction: " Not conclusive. Conclusive result can be obtained by testing at 6 months i.e. at 26 weeks " Or something in this sort. On thebody.com to him have responded: " tests will suffice! ".

About references CDC it is possible prohonour at them on a site (HIV testing guidelines). There them a lot of different. I shall not begin to approve or confirm, but in my opinion the reference on testing medrabotnikov, had contact to the infected blood in general provide testing about one year.

And in general links to spread I do not want, differently it will turn out as with the Dope. And in general to frighten I do not want. Probably that instruction about medrabotnikov already remedilessly become outdated or out-of-date. Anyway to that it is necessary, that will easily find interesting infu. Whether it Is necessary only?

Alija Ahanova
07.05.2005, 23:20
C ---umnichka!

Elita
13.05.2005, 00:24
I here had one idea (already for a long time) in occasion of interrelation of terms of testing and development of the countries.

I think all the matter is that in the developed countries umejust to consider or count money, it is raspingly speaking. I.e. 95 % protsentvo in current of 3 months will catch patients, and it or this it is enough to constrain epidemic, but how much fobof months will not hand over vain analyses? It is what economy?

And in Russia, in medicine, business-logic yet cunningly, therefore at us and test up to 6. Hoija clearly that after three months only 5 % it is meaningful to surrender, and that money the others spent for analyses would be more effective for spending of 95 % for example for advertising prezeravtivov.

Romashka
15.05.2005, 13:05
Duren

Sensible grain in your reasonings is, but I shall notice, that in the developed countries worry about health of the nation in a greater degree than in Russia, it is possible to look at the given problem a little under other angle. In Russia as is known steal and what to steal most easier?, correctly budgetary money and when surrender anaonimnye analyses, it is interesting as they pass or take place on accounts department, and it is all of money and which practically nevozmozmozhno to consider, i.e. the more sdajushih, the less than account, the more than opportunities polovit a small fish in muddy water.

Vasilev
16.05.2005, 10:37
Yes, it agree, but in the same antivich do not advise PTSR perezdavat after 3 months, that reduce the income, and it is not so logical...

slon
19.05.2005, 23:00
Duren I Shall tell for you specially, the cost price of one analysis PTSR (Amplikor a HIV the Monitor) is peer approximately 36 dollars. Western analogues Roshe and others cost or stand on orders more dearly or expensively. In antivich it or him do or make for 300 roubles so, that we also do not know what scheme or plan primenima with analysis PTSR in the given organization, I shall notice antivich, is Joint-Stock Company, affilirovannym the Government of Moscow, and honey is not. Establishment.

Loving Number One
20.05.2005, 05:14
Amplikor a HIV the Monitor (Amplicor HIV-1 Monitor v.1.5) is and there is a test-system Hoffman- Rosh. Also it is quantitative PTSR on definition RNK a HIV-1 with sensitivity up to 50 spears or repetitions/ml. You have confused something. And do or make at you (as well as at us) most likely for this money qualitative PTSR AmpliSens DNA-HIV of manufacture of scientific research institute epidemiologii.

AleksP
22.05.2005, 07:34
Lisss, you oprovergshaesh my statement or podtverzhdesh, have not understood not much...