PDA

Просмотр полной версии : INKOGNITO THE MODERATOR IT IS OPENED

Страницы : [1] 2

Amelie
20.03.2005, 19:27
In connection with that the moderator itself raspingly breaks rules of a forum and calls for it or this others, I am compelled or forced to open it or him inkognito. Eto-Architect. About the interests at a forum he writes in a subject Progress with the grant. As from a forum he as itself has told or said, has left, I can free discuss its or his actions. He cuts out from a forum all judgements as which considers or counts erroneous. Completely cut out harmless judgements about tea from a subject your help Is necessary, has closed it or him the open subject of the Problem or Task, zakryaet the, is far not the indisputable judgements, many subjects. Obzyvae itself also calls for it or this others. Though, it is necessary to give due, that he-quite good the psychologist though it is too rectilinear.

The eremite
21.03.2005, 08:30
Means, New York only dreams him, and in 20 gradusnyj he dresses a frost puhovik or dublenku.

RomzAss
23.03.2005, 07:30
Architect now it is necessary to replace a name or to answer questions on modelling

zhr
29.03.2005, 17:59
=)))

ato
06.04.2005, 17:58
For what he has erased the whole topic your help Is necessary? That I have named in itself its or his student. And, really, as I have seen later, in one of statements of professional Andre, that also has told or said, that tsholko the person who has studied of 7 years can understand statements Architecta

amir
13.04.2005, 00:34
You not should push tea

And jasnovideshchej to work!!!!

annMos
19.04.2005, 08:30
You not should push tea

And jasnovideshchej to work!!!!

Xnj What to do or make, the life forced both to be engaged in judicial-investigatory job and healing and features knows than still.

nellija
23.04.2005, 02:28
Aha, also pologaju that under mbu is ciphered Nastja, under a moderator is ciphered 123 under which it was in turn ciphered DW and as DW have expelled from a forum that now on itself of a moderator is not present: =)) you likely the fool, Rodesha, anything personal... What at you the purposes of figs knows you will disassemble, and continue with you this crazy discussion I can not and in general at me here suspicions that you under someone too are ciphered (

All rest c days off: =)))

Ros
27.04.2005, 18:13
" What to do or make, the life forced both to be engaged in judicial-investigatory job and healing and features knows than still. "

" To live you will want - not so raskorjachishsja! "

Oh umora!

The moderator watches or keeps up that rules of a forum were kept. They very simple and to their normal person it is possible to not read at all as to not break a rule, it is enough to be simply brought up person understanding on what resource he is and more a little to possess a step, that too it is quite peculiar to normal people.

Architect - the same visitor of a forum, as well as any another.

So there sales of tea? Have fallen? Can be because of frosts?

solnco
28.04.2005, 03:03
Well Here there was a chance that will be cut out less.

Jenechka
29.04.2005, 02:51
On this site in general visitors are not present. But that visibility of job of a resource was-villain a moderator under different nikami comes and writes -on mood! Itself deletes, itself edits and abuses itself in kajf to the person! So sho you are almost right! Hey a moderator! You Hear?? Have opened your secret!

Dim
03.05.2005, 16:43
It will be cut out it is so much, how much it is necessary, that such as you, have not transformed a resource in pomojku.

Links to other resources and addresses of the commercial organizations (and addresses of shops trading will be cut out by green tea including. It up to what degree impudent it is necessary to be?!). In rules all precisely and clearly. And advice or councils of a HIV-positive of pregnant women to begin dry starvation, to put adhesive tapes and poultices will be cut out too. If has lost the way - I shall explain: it is a site of official medical institution - MGTS AIDS.

Silaenkov007
05.05.2005, 11:41
And the POINT! Vnature....

Julia
09.05.2005, 02:56
THERE,

So there is I it or her and have opened!

And not laziness to me on the different countries to be wound! But I travel much.

vetter
09.05.2005, 14:23
By the way! I recently have put mum a computer and have connected it or him in the Internet. She has very vividly penetrated into a subject and this resource visits or attends on a regular basis, (its or her I very or very much excites +) She the woman trustful and very much even can believe everyone pridurkam. I not in all support or maintain politics of a moderator, but as still borotsja with oderzhimymi nits (I shall not be afraid to tell or say), which speaking any delirium zapyljajut brains ignorant and deeply experiencing for relatives and for myself people. Many bredjatinu can accept this as last solominku..

Using a case-mum greetings! At me all ok!

Bino
13.05.2005, 13:41
THERE,

And not laziness to me on the different countries to be wound! But I travel much.

I in modery ?N?-let me would will learn!

Lenor
14.05.2005, 19:58
Moder in printsipi the rights in

Much also there are rules

Which it is necessary to adhere!!!!

That can be here not clear!!!!

Alain And
15.05.2005, 16:58
Tell or Say, pozhuluista, all taki.

To what expert obratitsia for konsultatsiei on dry starvation.

And on how much evvektiven thus zelenyi teas.

If will result or bring examples from personal experience, I shall be grateful.

16.05.2005, 03:47
And advice or councils of a HIV-positive of pregnant women to begin dry starvation, to put adhesive tapes and poultices will be cut out too. If has lost the way - I shall explain: it is a site of official medical institution - MGTS AIDS. [/quote]------------------------------------------------------Concerning advice or councils of pregnant women-as on a forum I have come for the first time, that, naturally, did not know, where and in what topics advice or councils and that advice or councils on a concrete question should be given are given. To pull out separate words from you of the removed context and to deform or distort them thus ethically. And that proof, that you, a moderator and the Architect-same face, I can result or bring easily and much, beginning or starting from temperament, features of speech, style, etc., but, naturally, in your absence for avoidance of editing. But anything bad in it or this I do not see and, on the contrary, I consider or count even it is a complement for you. I have already apologized for advertising, but it does not give you the right to show negative features of the temperament of the melancholiac.

Contour
16.05.2005, 15:08
And in general this top is pleasant to me, when in one tope, besides normal people (on a secret I shall tell or say them here 3-rd) the crowd of idiots will be going to

xelga
16.05.2005, 19:24
And that proof, that you, a moderator and the Architect-same face, I can result or bring easily and much, beginning or starting from temperament, features of speech, style, etc.,

Rozhdesha respekt! I tozh at once have calculated it or him! On force of pressing the keyboard, on characteristic Odessa hovoru and fierce hatred to idiots!

Natallia
18.05.2005, 01:56
Give, prove, an idiotic essence, I modera know, I like, but he it not I

_
18.05.2005, 19:12
And there can be you, a moderator (Architect), - the woman, togla much explains this or thus.

Lilu
21.05.2005, 10:26
And there can be you, a moderator (Architect), - the woman, togla much explains this or thus.

That you at once have not told or said. Now I have presented your beautiful raincoat and with momej the parties or sides of more attacks will not be.

Volkova JUlja
21.05.2005, 13:58

Here a pancake to me good fortune, I put, put and I shall put on idiots... (such here the appeasable young man), and you (Rozhdesha) are able to write my sun to something!!!??? Write more loudly..., alas it is not audible...