PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Human rights!!!

boley
30.12.2004, 22:44
Tell or Say, why " positive people " do not have any rights??? On employment ask information or inquiries on vich, for reception of the annual visa abroad ask the information or inquiry on vich to study abroad, in institute too ask, and to the doctor it is simple so you do not descend or you go. My husband the citizen drugovo the states, he comes to me to live, wishes to study, work. Learned or found out in institute for it or him what it is necessary zdavat documents. To me registration and atestata have told or said, that for foreign citizens except for the visa, the medical information or inquiry with analyses on vich is necessary. What is such??? What, now and to study have forbidden absolutely??? We now need to sit simply at home and to die??? I am simple in otchainii!!!! Thought to pretend on a residence in the country of the husband, and at them in embassy too it is necessary for this purpose such information or inquiry, and from mind or wit to descend or go it is possible. If people wish to be together, well and that that from the different countries, we the husband and the wife, even nobody excites it. Is not present at us it is right any!!! And as not now, hochetsja to live, hochetsja to try to make the life as much as possible cosy, shchastlivoj, and poluchaetsja that we papadaem a hell where we do not have road to the future, we as slaves-Negros, katoryh in due time chmyrili.... And everywhere this idiotic information or inquiry on vich is necessary to All, what will be tomorrow???

marina_5
20.04.2005, 12:23
Yes, unfortunately it so. But the notorious information or inquiry, in our country at least, not a problem. I for example always sent what nibud the negative girlfriend for me to surrender. Problems nebylo never. It is necessary as that to get out......

viamor
02.05.2005, 14:07
Ljuba, the information or inquiry on a HIV, the same situation is necessary for reception of the visa in the Russian Federation for the term of more year at the device on job in medical institutions. How much or As far as I know, the demand of this information or inquiry in other places illegally.

liefvis
06.05.2005, 01:36
It as can be sent the girlfriend for itself zdavat analyses??? The passport is necessary, they look at a photo.

And about the information or inquiry, what if you bring the information or inquiry with the positive analysis, means daroga to the person it is closed further??? Simply hochetsja all for it rastreljat.

olin
22.05.2005, 09:29
I do not know at me friends got a job in solid firms in menedzharami, questions on information or inquiries did not arise. Production of these firms in any supermarket is. Firms in which wished to get mentioned probably, what nibud American. These mongrels such mercantile and tsenichnye, that count or reckon all. Ugly creatures. And to Russian owner on a drum or reel if only the employee was explanatory or sensible. All taki very much is to be chewed cane and strelnut rubber pulkami it is exact in the purpose (It is printed by one finger)

bulochka_1
25.05.2005, 10:06
Business not in the American firms, simply my husband to a jota to go to study in school of television, and they without information or inquiries about viche do not accept, and if the information or inquiry positive, on job do not take, now is not known even not as to do or make.

Interestingly, and it is possible the information or inquiry such where be to get???