PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I shall die

zz
22.01.2005, 14:53
Greetings! I have nobody to tell (to everyone in fact more will not be cried), and I am afraid up to horror.

Half a year has met the young man back, have started to meet and so on, and he is more senior than me for 10 years and questions of sex character by virtue of age understands better. Whether before the first razom I have made sure all by way of with analyses, he estessno has told or said yes. In 3 months dispatch or deliver;have missed, and I have gone for prophylaxis analyses have handed over. And so, he has infected me with a gonorrhea, a ureaplasma, a chlamydia and more a set of a mud... I month was treated, both physically and psychologically, to receive such from the person who was already familiar with parents...! All anything, fie-fie, but here now I reflect, instead of he could to me of that is more terrible? And signs a heap, a herpes at me since the childhood, it at us family disease, but suddenly is a sign of a HIV? Arms or hand shiver, though I do not know, can and from pavor, I already from pavor descend or go from mind or wit! I can not be solved the analysis on vich to make, I from within eat myself, to me 19 and to die I do not want now (if I learn or I find out that vich), then, from it or him!!!! What to me to do or make?!

Today here dreamt, that I die, have woken up with cry, with unique desire-live, have then recollected about all this and have thought, that it is better to die. Here at the tongue I look, like any scurf albesent, but in all tongue...

Tell or Say, and what such PTSR? I all the same wish to hand over a blood on sokolinke, how much it costs or stands (at me a registration is not present Moscow)?

maro
25.02.2005, 04:56
Well anything else is simple in a head does not come:

" The doctor, at me that, a cancer?!

-certainly!!

So, I shall soon die?!

As!!! "

Certainly you will die!!! Everyone will die!

And if it is serious, I have responded you already in other topic where you all over again have placed a post.

Any PTSR to you it is not necessary - not that reliability on your term. It is quite enough to you to hand over the most usual test for antibodies (IFA) and he will be more than is authentic. At the same time you will find out, that experienced vainly.

Lorik
12.03.2005, 14:00
Thanks big seaman for your support, I after all it or this in general to believe people has ceased, especially on their support. Except for mum anybody also is not present, to that could be cried, she too speaks, that all this delirium and depression, but I cannot calm myself. I even have burst into tears, when have read through your answer. I very strong-willed person was sportsmenka but as it was found out before such problems all of us are peer. Huge to you thanks

03.05.2005, 17:14
Yes, it is a problem, to that to be cried... It probably happens all sometimes it is necessary...

Yes no trouble! Only here I precisely did not count on such reaction. Will suffice to cry. Can and in vain you cry? You can put now to it or this the extremity or end at one stroke. Get up courage and hand over the test. You will be shaken or amazed a little more while result you will wait also all you will know.

Most likely that vainly you experience. Well and a lesson on the future to take too does not stir or prevent.

Zulfija
04.05.2005, 18:02
The O-ANALYSIS which searches not for antibodies to a virus, and the virus (so if it is simple) has greater or big chustvitelnost and it is possible to hand over it or him in 3 weeks after contact thereof has accuracy about 90 %.

Write on mail, can than and I shall help or assist.

JUlja
20.05.2005, 09:46
Frrr, calm down, not umresh you now if perestanesh to yourself to excruciate nightmares and other nonsense...

And if so to judge that from what we shall die and when nobody knows, and people from a HIV live, many in general approve or confirm that it or him is not present the Truth basically those who is not sick

Live spokojnenko, but analyses hand over..

The unknown person
21.05.2005, 07:47
One more such, descend or go, hand over the analysis! If with that guy more or less normal attitudes or relations have remained with you - ask it or him to hand over, or descend or go together! I already half a year suffer with the phobia! I can not normally build private life - suddenly, I think, I have something and I shall infect the person. Today has handed over the analysis - tomorrow there will be a result. If suddenly will be + - that I shall try to find to myself the same young man. But, I am afraid, it will be problematic - I not in Moscow live. How you think, in all regional cities there are groups vzaimopodderzhki where it is possible to meet with similar?

nadinnadin
25.05.2005, 05:41
Greetings neznakomka. Certainly your "comrade" has acted or arrived very badly. Such here mudaki is on white light.

At me here too the same history approximately.

But I am almost assured or confident, that is sick. At me uvelichiny almost all lymphonoduses, delicacy, loss of muscular mass, though and not strong (for a month of seven kgs) I too all life went in for sports, weightlifting, ajkido. And here there was a contact to the girl at which husband in my opinion

Does not watch or Keep up the sexual life.

And now the status such, that is sometimes turned a head, happens there is no appetite, a skin pale though from the sea has arrived sunburnt.

And now as well as did not sunbathe at all. And has passed or has taken place all month.

Here that I to you : all at you

Anything is not present, but check just in case up

On IFA.

And on : hammer to itself in a head it or this.

It is such infection what to decide it is possible anything you like.

To people to believe it is necessary, without it or this in any way. But it is necessary to try to be provident. As they say:-, but check.

Be always protected, even when you hear, that-type, at me that's all right!

To itself then one thousand times will be grateful

You, devchenki, such trustful.... To you mould on ears such bosh what only to drag in a bed, and now it is so much infection, that.... From mind or wit to descend or go it is possible and without everyones there illnesses or diseases.

Be not ill or sick, the beauty and not glupi is more.

: It is easier to prevent than correct.